Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel (43975 Views)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / Deported Haitians Angry After US Sends Them Back To Port-au-prince / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Officialenny1: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Go ahead, drop your contact and location.
Still waiting, why the delay?
If dem born u well come Benin ( BDPA)
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Originality007: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Nyanabo:

I see you tactcitly avoided mentioning Fulani herdmens and Boko Haram terrorist ravaging your brothers and raping yours sisters and mother's up north. But No those ones don't concern you. It UGM and IPOB you are after.

Clown.

how sure are u that the guy is even from Benue?

1 Like

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Bluearrow: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

You come to my father's house and chase my family away and plant your flag on it. And you expect me to react with smiles?
Dude Palestinians are fighting the same struggle south Africans were fighting.
Instead of supporting the oppressor, call on Palestine to bring to justice any of its people who committed crimes (against civilians) in this struggle to justice.

And if crimes against civilians (terrorist attacks) were committed by some Palestinians, does that justify that Israeli government does its own crimes against civilians (terrorist attacks) as a deliberate measure ordered by the prime minister ?

Firstly Isreal is part of the land. The analogy of saying they came to chase the Palestinians away as some kind of strangers is half truth. Isreal are family too. Since inception, nations fought to acquire territory, it's like that all over the world. The Palestinians try to annihilate Isreal, but unfortunately for them, Isreal conquered them. Mounting unprovoked attacks on Isreal will only cause them more harm. Iran is gradually pushing them to their doom, but they don't know.

Isreal are no pushover, an attack on them will come with consequences. In war all is fair, it is on the Palestinians people to avoid launching unprovoked attacks on Isreal, not expecting isreal to retaliate with selected approach. If hamas didn't carry out unprovoked attack on Israeli, we won't be discussing this.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Stoplying: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2023
Officialenny1:

If dem born u well come .....
Fool, you are lucky you typed the city where the emperor lives.
Stop being an idiot online.
Wise up and stop calling for murder.
Don't dive into things which do not concern you, Israel doesn't like black people, neither do Arabs.
My only take is that, I know whom is the oppressor and whom is the oppressed. One of those two chased the other from his ancestral land.
Also, don't give your location online especially if you have been saying hateful and stupid things.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Stoplying: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2023
Bluearrow:

Firstly Isreal is part of the land. The analogy of saying they came to chase the Palestinians away as some kind of strangers is half truth. Isreal are family too. Since inception, nations fought to acquire territory, it's like that all over the world. The Palestinians try to annihilate Isreal, but unfortunately for them, Isreal conquered them.
Give me dates for what you are saying.
It seems you are quoting a science fiction novel.
The Israel I know was created in 1947.
There was a land called Palestine which was part of the ottoman empire for hundreds of years... ottoman empire broke up in WW2, the British then took over Palestine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foH3Zc82ZQ?si=VbZkHxYSkO7r5EYo

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Blazebond(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2023
This is why Israel is always making mouth in wars ,they (Israel) can't defend themselves alone and this is why the war with Palestine might never end the world especially the Christian world have refused to call Israel to order and in so doing are unknowingly creating a bigger problem. Israeli Jews deeply despise Christian's so all this stupid support for isreal of today is a waste of time,the isreal of today ain't the Israelites of the bible times,these isrealis of today are evil and vile people that are playing the world and mostly the Christian world
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Stoplying: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2023
bluesugar18:
It seem some Christian are blind to the truth, as an Igbo man I support Hamas bcus na every freedom fighter be terrorist e.g. IPOB Isreal caused this shit, just recently they destroyed a worship center.
Not every body called terrorist is a freedom fighter, e.g: Al-Qaïda, isis, ipob. Sometimes they are just terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Ikpunnegi01: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You kinda sound like my son!
What’s the full name of your momma!
Ikpunnegi!

1 Like

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by GoodRocks: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2023
Jmarjr:
See ally na

Ready to always help.....

Forget, US as world power will not end soon ....

Was it planning to end before?

Which country wan collect am before from USA? Dude USA will forever remain the world power. Wait until Donald trump becomes president next year then you go understand wetin I dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2023
Father4all:
your families will keep crying their cry will never end

I am not permitted to say the same back to you.
You are lucky.
If I should do, know that it will happen.

I am not permitted. grin
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by henrimoto(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2023
Appletek:
Hamas fell for Israeli tricks.
Israel had intelligence this was going to happen and allowed it happen so they can deal with Palestinians.
Hamas who attacked Israel are not those who will suffer this, the entire Palestinians will.

Both Russia and US are supporting Israel. They will use Palestinians to settle fight and that's Israel's plan. Such a shame. The Hamas guys are so dumb.
This your reasoning looks dumb. .. so MOSSAD knew ahead about the planned attack and decided to allow this huge numbers of isreali citizens to killed and captured ? ...and you don't see this reasoning as a dumb one. ..that the US and Russia will use the Palestine to settle fight ? Which kind yeye reasoning be this na!
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by kushercain: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2023
almarthins:

When they wanted to partition Poland into two. Stalin struct a deal but Hitler didn't honour it because he wanted more lands. Historically, if it had not been the way things turn out soviet was waiting for the fall of Britain,

True. Hitler fell cause he was fighting a war on two fronts. But the soviets looked weak after the Finland fiasco, that's what really gingered a Hitler too
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by almarthins(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2023
kushercain:

True. Hitler fell cause he was fighting a war on two fronts. But the soviets looked weak after the Finland fiasco, that's what really gingered a Hitler too

The Finland fiasco was miscalculation by Russia, a game of physical muscles verses brain. We can also see that play out in Afghanistan, american couldnt win the war there.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Jmarjr(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Was it planning to end before?

Which country wan collect am before from USA? Dude USA will forever remain the world power. Wait until Donald trump becomes president next year then you go understand wetin I dey talk.
Your head get oil
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Originalsly: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Ukraine is a devided country created as a region in the USSR by adding people of different origins and their lands into a single unit. Some Ukrainians are Russian, some are polish, some are Hungary people...their lands are ancestrally from those countries. While Ukraine was part of Russia for centuries, the USSR broke up in 1991 and that meant some republics of the USSR got independence, that is how Ukraine got to be the country we see today.
In 2014, the USA sponsored a coup in Ukraine which gave power to a group of people in Ukraine who hate Russia with passion. That sparked a civil war. The Russian people of Ukraine wanted to leave Ukraine with their ancestral land, Crimea did that right away, Russia and Ukraine signed treaties for the other Russian lands and people whi remained in Ukraine, Ukraine never respected those treaties (with NATO encouragement) and was even threatening to join NATO and get nukes while killing the russians of the Donbass
So Russia intervened to save its people in 2022.

Israel is just a bunch of mostly European and American of the Jewish faith who took over Palestine and chased the indigenous people away from their homes and ancestral lands.

I support Russia for it is fighting a just cause against, let's face it, Nazis.

I'm very much aware of the Ukraine issue... and what you explained is never brought up in the mass media.....wayyy too many just swallow the propaganda pushed by CNN etc. Same with the present Israel/Palestine clash .... sooo many believe Israel always been where they are today.... not knowing the UN took away Palestinian lands and formed Israel in 1948. I wouldn't be surprised if the UN decides to repeat the same by gathering and flying all the displaced Ukranians to let's say Akwa Ibom ... drawing borders and declare it a country.... New Ukraine. I guess if the displaced natives start attacking the Ukrainians many of us will call them terrorists and calling on the New Ukranian government to kill them all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2023
Of course daddy going to rescue their baby but tomorrow the brainwashed religious fanatics will pretend as if Isreal always act without bailout.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by BentizilL0: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Kingbuhari:
remind me again when u support state of Biafra
Palestine is different from Biafra...

Palestine is a sovereign nation that's been occupied by Israel, Biafra is not sovereign...
Palestine existed before Jews from Europe with the backing of major powers occupied them..

What Israel with the backing of major power is doing to Palestine is akin to Apartheid south Africa and occupation of America by European migrant...

It's totally different, Palestine is being cheated and it's daylight robbery...

1 Like

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by goody234: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2023
I see the fake Nigerian bots on here are already commenting ....sending a warship to the middle east is bizarre!! to say the least ...I have always said i wouldn't trust Biden to get me a loaf of bread ....This is just another of his schizophrenic behaviour absolutely mind boggling !!
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Munzy14(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2023
barojana:
Great news. Viva Israel.

Hamas has made a terrible mistake. It has strengthened western support for Israel.
as in eeh..
Whoever advised them to this, has ruined that place..
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You're wrong ! Israel has always wanted to go to war with Iran but it has always been stopped or discouraged from doing so by the US. And that's because the Americans know that any war between Israel and Iran will set the United States on a collision course with their allies in the region. Middle East is a volatile region such that a war between Israel and Iran or any of its neighbors can degenerate into a religious war which will certainly pitch United States against its allies - Egypt,Saudi Arabia,UAE,Jordan, Turkiye,etc in the region. This is what United States does not want to happen. It is not about the cost implications of such war, it is about maintaining stability in that region.

I hope you know that the biggest receiver of military aids from USA is Israel. So, when Israel decides to go to war with Iran, the financial implications and military hardwares supply will be USA's burden, don't doubt that. In fact, there is a pact between USA and Israel concerning Israel going to war in that region.
So, the region's stability might be one of the factors, Isreal can't fight any major war without USA giving them green light.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by VEHINTOLAR: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
maasoap:

I hope you know that the biggest receiver of military aids from USA is Israel. So, when Israel decides to go to war with Iran, the financial implications and military hardwares supply will be USA's burden, don't doubt that. In fact, there is a pact between USA and Israel concerning Israel going to war in that region.
So, the region's stability might be one of the factors, Isreal can't fight any major war without USA giving them green light.

This is exactly what I meant earlier. Israel can't go into a major war without the approval of the United States. Israel is just like the unofficial 51st state of the United States of America.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Faithful007: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Originalsly:

I'm very much aware of the Ukraine issue... and what you explained is never brought up in the mass media.....wayyy too many just swallow the propaganda pushed by CNN etc. Same with the present Israel/Palestine clash .... sooo many believe Israel always been where they are today.... not knowing the UN took away Palestinian lands and formed Israel in 1948. I wouldn't be surprised if the UN decides to repeat the same by gathering and flying all the displaced Ukranians to let's say Akwa Ibom ... drawing borders and declare it a country.... New Ukraine. I guess if the displaced natives start attacking the Ukrainians many of us will call them terrorists and calling on the New Ukranian government to kill them all.

The earliest known civilization in the Levant is the Canaanite civilization, the ancestors of the Jews. Their evidence is literally buried all over Israel. Arabs are not indigenous to the Levant.

The Jews were chased out of the land where their race was born, by war. They took it back by war. Cut the crap.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
sirgalahad26:
I don't know why I'm excited about this surprise attack on Israel.

Because you want citizens of other nations to be miserable and feel terrorized just like you.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Bigchristo: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordm:
russia is not as widespread as the USA. Russia is weaker than USA
Are you for real? What’s your definition of weakness? Let me make it clear to you that Russia have their military presence in every region where there’s crisis and war, also have military bases in Syria, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Ukraine, Venezuela, the Central African Republic, Libya, Egypt, and Sudan Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, South Georgia and Transdnistria Moldova, all this American ass lickers usually underestimate other world powers Russia nor be Moi moi country for international politics and war go check history
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Bigchristo: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:
Russia will never support Hamas. I will be surely visited by the Israelites, Americans, England, and the entire Europe.
#operationsinkpalestine.
I heard from a source that Russia pledged to support and provide weapons for Hamas but I don’t know how true is it yet
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
LondonCool:
Why didn’t they send their Carrier Strike Group to Ukraine to deter Russian illegal occupation and bombardment?

Hamas will drop one cheap drone on that Ship, they have nothing to lose

Anyone who reads what you typed can tell that you don’t know anything about Carrier Strike Groups.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by magzey: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
obedience4:
Good news .
The USA military must be ready to respond To any ineventualties
Why did the failed in Afghanistan ? Now They want to help mighty Israel to fight innocent Tiny Palestine in term of weapon sophistication.
It is not well at all. undecided

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by lordm(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bigchristo:
Are you for real? What’s your definition of weakness? Let me make it clear to you that Russia have their military presence in every region where there’s crisis and war, also have military bases in Syria, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Ukraine, Venezuela, the Central African Republic, Libya, Egypt, and Sudan Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, South Georgia and Transdnistria Moldova, all this American ass lickers usually underestimate other world powers Russia nor be Moi moi country for international politics and war go check history
Russia does not have a base in Libya
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Bigchristo: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordm:
Russia does not have a base in Libya
dey play kindly check for source if you lack one 👇👇

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by ozo13(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
MT:

Stop.all this nonsense rhetoric.

Based on what they declared, yes you will think Russia has more nuclear weapons than the US. But don't forget, based on what they declared.

Israel is a nuclear armed nation but never declared it but the world knows they have the capability.

Number of nuclear weapons is not what matters but how you maintain it overtime and the delivery mechanism. US has an outstanding number of delivery mechanism more than any nations on earth.

Russia has been threatening to use nuclear weapon in Ukraine but they won't dare. US has pointedly warned them, and clearly stated what the repercussions will be.

How many times have you seen the United States openly showing off military capabilities, like China, Russia, North Korea and Iran.

US is a beast, Russia and China perfectly understand it
ordinarily I shouldn't have replied your comment because u acted like a child.why not post ur opinion without using abusive word(nonsense).
Just Google what mutual assured destruction is in the use of nuclear weapons.
Even if US got more of it than Russia it does mean anything, both country will still go down for it.That is the same reason one of either India or Pakistan was allowed to dev it own nuclear weapon when world leaders realize one of them already has it.they allowed the other to get same so as to keep each other in check.
Reason Israel are shouting from now till tomorrow never to allow Iran have a nuclear weapon because isreal knows once Iran can have its own, it a gave over for isreal in the Arabian peninsula.it will forever keep Isreal in check

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Miracle2020: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bigchristo:
I heard from a source that Russia pledged to support and provide weapons for Hamas but I don’t know how true is it yet
Putin have a good relationship with isreal. His problem is America.
If he support Hamas he will regret it.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Kingbuhari(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
BentizilL0:

Palestine is different from Biafra...

Palestine is a sovereign nation that's been occupied by Israel, Biafra is not sovereign...
Palestine existed before Jews from Europe with the backing of major powers occupied them..

What Israel with the backing of major power is doing to Palestine is akin to Apartheid south Africa and occupation of America by European migrant...

It's totally different, Palestine is being cheated and it's daylight robbery...
and how are they different exactly.. Palestine 5 million, Biafra over 70 million, in terms of human development Biafra has more than Palestine, don't u see Ur self as hypocritic supporting a state the size of ebonyi state both in population and wealth while u come back to Nigeria to stand against Biafra.... but why are u guy afraid of Biafra going Seems like u guys need them more than they need u guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova Resigns, Turns Down Asylum Offer (Photos) / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) / Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.