Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel (44070 Views)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / Deported Haitians Angry After US Sends Them Back To Port-au-prince / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Kingbuhari(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
ehikwe22:

But ordinary Hezbollah did defeat them in 2006 - you see, wars are unpredictable
and when did that happened

1 Like

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by MT: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
ozo13:
ordinarily I shouldn't have replied your comment because u acted like a child.why not post ur opinion without using abusive word(nonsense).
Just Google what mutual assured destruction is in the use of nuclear weapons.
Even if US got more of it than Russia it does mean anything, both country will still go down for it.That is the same reason one of either India or Pakistan was allowed to dev it own nuclear weapon when world leaders realize one of them already has it.they allowed the other to get same so as to keep each other in check.
Reason Israel are shouting from now till tomorrow never to allow Iran have a nuclear weapon because isreal knows once Iran can have its own, it a gave over for isreal in the Arabian peninsula.it will forever keep Isreal in check

You are changing your narrative after bursting your bubbles. Why were you shouting in your earlier post that Russia had more nuclear weapons than US when you knew it had no importance.

There is one thing to detonate nuclear weapon, it's another thing to be successfully delivered. I guess you just heard about MAD😁

I will lecture you whole day about military capabilities in the states which you have only read about a few and never seen one physically. Olodo
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Purvan(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
obedience4:

That's a carrier strike group
Not a bunch of speed boats

It can be hacked and taken control of.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Bigchristo: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:
Putin have a good relationship with isreal. His problem is America.
If he support Hamas he will regret it.
That’s true tho, he was the first to call for both parties to cease fire
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Sunnyski: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

The guy might not even be a Muslim 🀣
You guys think only Muslims sympathize with Palestine? 🀣 Was Nelson Mandela a Muslim ?

As long as you sympathize with terrorists they you're one of them directly or indirectly.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Inosky: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel as a country is surrounded by terrorists countries, they should thank US for keeping those terrorists in checks especially at this critical time otherwise those terrorists countries and their sponsors would actually invade Israel now and finish them.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by obedience4(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Purvan:

Who's your dealer bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Stoplying: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sunnyski:

As long as you sympathize with terrorists they you're one of them directly or indirectly.

Anybody who attacks civilians is a terrorist, it doesn't matter if he's a USA general, the USA president, the Israeli prime minister, an Israeli general, an Israeli soldier or a Hamas soldier.
But guess what, that means that Bush, Obama, trump, Biden, McMilly, Netanyahou, Israeli generals and soldiers...are terrorists. But those terrorists, you shake their hands and love them. Now, when you have one stupid Hamas soldier who attacks civilians and therefore becomes a terrorist, you tend to classify every Hamas soldier as a terrorist, and those ones, you don't shake their hands, you hate them.
But you forgot that the Palestinians are oppressed people fighting to get back their lands from European and American colonizers.

I personally won't shake the hands of anybody whom has attacked a civilian, that is a terrorist. But I have met Palestinians who fight for their freedom and would never hurt any civilian. You want me to condemn those guys or shake their hands? Being oppressed is not a crime, fighting against your oppressor is not a crime. Killing civilians, that is the crime, that is terrorism!
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Appletek: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
henrimoto:
This your reasoning looks dumb. .. so MOSSAD knew ahead about the planned attack and decided to allow this huge numbers of isreali citizens to killed and captured ? ...and you don't see this reasoning as a dumb one. ..that the US and Russia will use the Palestine to settle fight ? Which kind yeye reasoning be this na!

You are an irredeemable fool. Have you seen today's news?
Israel got intel about the attack and they did nothing.

You should be caged and not allowed to disgrace your lineage in public.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Faithful007: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Anybody who attacks civilians is a terrorist, it doesn't matter if he's a USA general, the USA president, the Israeli prime minister, an Israeli general, an Israeli soldier or a Hamas soldier.
But guess what, that means that Bush, Obama, trump, Biden, McMilly, Netanyahou, Israeli generals and soldiers...are terrorists. But those terrorists, you shake their hands and love them. Now, when you have one stupid Hamas soldier who attacks civilians and therefore becomes a terrorist, you tend to classify every Hamas soldier as a terrorist, and those ones, you don't shake their hands, you hate them.
But you forgot that the Palestinians are oppressed people fighting to get back their lands from European and American colonizers.

I personally won't shake the hands of anybody whom has attacked a civilian, that is a terrorist. But I have met Palestinians who fight for their freedom and would never hurt any civilian. You want me to condemn those guys or shake their hands? Being oppressed is not a crime, fighting against your oppressor is not a crime. Killing civilians, that is the crime, that is terrorism!

You do realize that there must be civilian casualties in war? And that's mostly a result of carelessness from the civilian or military, being mistaken or being in the wrong place. It's not because they're being deliberately targeted.

Unless you're deliberately being mischievous, if didn't know this before then prolly you shouldn't even be discussing international conflicts.

A terrorist is a coward who deliberately targets the unarmed to score cheap points.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Neoteny7: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
victorclean:
Because they fail to understand that every Muslim is a terrorist. The should have slaughtered all, bet me the war will finished within ten days

Terrorism will disappear from earth cos other Islamic country will fear.

grin grin grin

You're a hopeless idiot.

grin grin grin
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Neoteny7: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordm:
Hamas will always lose to Israel. Check previous stats bro

How long has Israel been fighting Hamas?

They can bomb Gaza, kill a lot of civilians, assassinate some Hamas leadership...but they can never wipe out the ideology that drives people to commit suicide attacks. It's a generational thing.

I gave you an example of how the US couldn't wipe out Taliban, AlQaeda or ISIS.

Same way Israel can never defeat brainwashed extremist groups such as Hezbollah and Hamas.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by lordm(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Neoteny7:

How long has Israel been fighting Hamas?

They can bomb Gaza, kill a lot of civilians, assassinate some Hamas leadership...but they can never wipe out the ideology that drives people to commit suicide attacks. It's a generational thing.

I gave you an example of how the US couldn't wipe out Taliban, AlQaeda or ISIS.

Same way Israel can never defeat brainwashed extremist groups such as Hezbollah and Hamas.

Hamas is a goner
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Neoteny7: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordm:
Hamas is a goner

Been hearing that for decades.

Israel is in deep shit

Wait until the lone shooters, suicide bombers, and drone attacks begin.

Asymmetric warfare is not won by rhetorics and military might.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Ofysmith14: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS COUNTRY
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by victorclean(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Am a hopeless idiot, for saying the truth?. If being a hopeless idiot is because I said the truth, then I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE A HOPELESS WAILING IDIOT.

I STILL REPEAT THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS WAITING FOR RADICALIZATION.

The millions of hamas supporters that were jubilating in Iran were all potential terrorists. grin grin grin grin

Neoteny7:

grin grin grin

You're a hopeless idiot.

grin grin grin
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by brownbib(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Terrorism has no place in our society!
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by lordm(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Neoteny7:

Israel is in deep shit

watch how the following weeks will go. Hamas is no match for Israel
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by joyandfaith: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Purvan:

By Arabic witches
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by joyandfaith: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Neoteny7:

Israel is in deep shit

Gaza would be in ruins and desolate.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Sunnyski: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Stoplying:

That's laughable. Don't forget that Palestinians started this war by bombing innocent civilians on a surprise attack, killing more than 250 on the attack and taking many hostages. I am very sure you didn't watch any of the videos making rounds online.

They will pay for it. They will surely regret it.

Like I said, I only pity the innocent ones.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by Stoplying: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sunnyski:

That's laughable. Don't forget that Palestinians started this war by bombing innocent civilians on a surprise attack, killing more than 250 on the attack and taking many hostages. I am very sure you didn't watch any of the videos making rounds online.

They will pay for it. They will surely regret it.

Like I said, I only pity the innocent ones.
Israel doesn't have a right to exist on the land of Palestinians. The Europeans now calling themselves Israeli need to go back to Europe. Hitler has long been defeated. Give the land of Palestine back to its people.
My 2cent.
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by zuto1: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Death to u and your islamist terrorists. God bless Israel and lovers of Israel
AllenSpencer:

Fvck you!

Death to Israel!

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by useni1: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Because you want citizens of other nations to be miserable and feel terrorized just like you.
The Hezbollah guerrilla forces, dug deep in the trenches of Southern Lebanon, will see to it that the American aircraft carrier finds a permanent base at the bottom of the Mediterranean sea
Re: US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel by NairaMaster1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

It's alive, US army always fight with Israel in all it war...

They can only block supplies from weak countries..
How will they block supply from countries that share border or third countries that support Hamas?? It seems you forgot they're all Arab.. grin

What of if Russia decide to supply or deter US aggression toward Hamas openly? cheesy
You get the drift? cool

This time around US cannot afford to join this war as usual, it'll be a very grave mistake... US now has so many enemy that are looking for excuse to destroy them.

You lack knowledge. Russia cannot try it. You don't understand international relations. The thing is that most of you on this platform are not exposed. You think that Russia is foolish?
If you're exposed you won't say this.

Google the most powerful military in the world.
Everyone knows their territory and limits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.