Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (13407 Views)

Describe Your *PREVIOUS* Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Lynaminaj(f): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
I cal'd it quit wen i realized dat his stl n luv wid his ex.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Lynaminaj(f): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Lynaminaj(f): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by lindabon: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
mine was always "looking for sympathy" and demanding for one favour or the other; either he was begging for a new phone, or ipad, or a calling card, or to order pizza or chinese for him, or money to cut his hair etc etc .Woah! and i thought women were the beggars!  shocked shocked
Coupled with he was terrible in  lipsrsealed
Yeah, and the relationship ended after 2 and a half months.  cool
Gave testimony in church and thanked God for taking that baggage away from my life! [s]Spoke in parables so the church people didn't really get the gist[/s]
Literally , Love almost blinded me completely I SWEAR! I thank God for his divine grace!   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Mojibola(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
i kissed her, so she thot i was going to av sex with her. Kissing was way too nonspiritual for her. So one morning she sent a msg she had a spiritual problem. It was kinda childish to me, many girls are still actually childish.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
lindabon:

mine was always "looking for sympathy" and demanding for one favour or the other; either he was begging for a new phone, or ipad, or a calling card, or to order pizza or chinese for him, or money to cut his hair etc etc .Woah! and i thought women were the beggars!  shocked shocked
Gave testimony in church and thanked God for taking that baggage away from my life! [s]Spoke in parables so the church people didn't ready get the gist[/s]
Literally , Love almost blinded me completely I SWEAR! I thank God for his divine grace!   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wowwww u were nearly a maga till u sang amazing grace , come here let us juru 2geda abegggg

u were lost now u are founddddd , kai i dey ebariba for u o grin grin cool
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by vabrida: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
sHe TrIeD sUcKiNg ThE hElL oUt Of Me BuT tRuSt Me I wAs 2 SmArT fOr HeR tO bAdGeR mE wItH hEr FaMiLy WaHaLa, ReD cArDeD hEr ShAp ShAp BeFoRe ShE cOoK vEgEtAbLe FoR mE. !  shocked grin
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by asas(f): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
lindabon:

Gave testimony in church and thanked God for taking that baggage away from my life! [s]Spoke in parables so the church people didn't really get the gist[/s]

was a liability found out he was a babydaddy and was still lyin through his teeth kmt he dint money but wanted to b wearing designer things begger with choice i had to free it abeg
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
vabrida:

_sHe TrIeD sUcKiNg ThE hElL oUt Of Me BuT tRuSt Me I wAs 2 SmArT fOr HeR tO bAdGeR mE wItH hEr embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed FaMiLy WaHaLa, ReD cArDeD hEr ShAp ShAp BeFoRe ShE cOoK vEgEtAbLe FoR mE. ! shocked grin-BREAK_
meeeen this is a shitz
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by AfroBlue(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2011
She was insatiable and wanted me to leave my matrimonial home. cheesy
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
Afro_Blue:

She was insatiable and wanted me to leave my matrimonial home. cheesy
You are married? And cheating? Wow! Well, for me our interest were different. It couldn't work, he was over protective, n i hated it! And he wanted akpako, sth i couldn't offer.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Maximip(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
Its just sad cry
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Olalimits(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
She and her Sis were cheats and she had another.
i later found out but she couldn't help so she started acting rage.
Destroyed my phone, sim and PSP.
Ladies/girls are bleeped.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Caliente(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=13pt]No messy break-ups. We just drift apart nicely leaving the door potentially open for whatever.[/size]
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by squino(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
I created this thread cos i just got out of a very traumatizing relationship, but its crazy funny dat i cant get her off ma mind even doh i kinda ended it maself,  i

always tot i could change her but today i can proudly say dat wat is bad is bad and wat is good is great. like i said she lies a lot, not just comon lies i mean

she's a professional cos she can come up with a paragraph of lies within seconds, can't cook, like,she  can"t boil comon plantain, hates corrections, very lazy but

shes pretty, caring very humble wen shes wit me cos i learnt she difernt wen outside and  for months i was beggin her to go for a test and she didnt till she went

away(whichh is why we stopped bonkin). I actualy told her its over and she begged and i said okay we ll stay but you gotta take some time off and work on yourself and she said kay but some

days later she stopped calling and i knew she diggin some oda guy and didnt bother calin her to know wats up and a month later she called sayin she

wants to see me and i went, we talked and wen i was leavin she said she hates me so much that i deceived her( which is why i ve concluded that she s mentally unstable.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by eros(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
My ex was an incurable and pathetic liar/lesbian/prostitute/hoe/junkie/alcoholic/fetish and the list goes. May i also add that she always pretended to be the daddy's girl i have always known her to be, but only to find out she was dining with the devil. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by eros(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
publisher:

[size=15pt]She was possessed by a sex demon,and i mean that literarily.
What do u do when during sex,your woman wants you to,call her sluty names,whip her butt cheeks and go for the A^nus?
Who go marry that kain thing keep for house? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is a true story, and she was Nigerian,in Nigeria! Talk about over exposure to p0rn movies.[/size]

Oh boy! What a babe. I fear for what our girls are turning into these days.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by seedord247(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
Because she hardly RELEASE whenever we have intimacy
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by DEEHASAL(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
She was abusive.Infact very abusive!!!!
Rude and arrogant.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by InkedNerd(f): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
DEEHASAL:

She was abusive.Infact very abusive!!!!
Rude and arrogant.

Eh ya. I'm sorry to hear that cry
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ahmedoo(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
Nice thread,u all made my evenin, d first gurl I broke up wit was cos she was hoping I was goin to marry her but deep inside me I knew it wunt get to that so I ended it before it was too late cos she is just a year younga,the second babe culdnt tolerate me so she left.buh at d moment I am happy wit my present relationship and I am indded very glad I broke up wit my ex.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
She was possessed by a sex demon,and i mean that literarily.
What do u do when during sex,your woman wants you to,call her sluty names,whip her butt cheeks and go for the A^nus?
Who go marry that kain thing keep for house?   

This is a true story, and she was Nigerian,in Nigeria! Talk about over exposure to p0rn movies.

can i have her number. am willing to pay for it!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by okooloyun1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
vabrida:

sHe TrIeD sUcKiNg ThE hElL oUt Of Me BuT tRuSt Me I wAs 2 SmArT fOr HeR tO bAdGeR mE wItH hEr FaMiLy WaHaLa, ReD cArDeD hEr ShAp ShAp BeFoRe ShE cOoK vEgEtAbLe FoR mE. !  shocked grin
mennnn,this is pooooo!!!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by AfroBlue(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2011
Floxyluv:

You are married? And cheating? Wow! Well, for me our interest were different. It couldn't work, he was over protective, n i hated it! And he wanted akpako, sth i couldn't offer.

Unfortunately the weak flesh got the best of me. She (my former paramour) knew I was married but came at me with reckless abandon, always bending over and showing her nicely shaped bum, and wearing low cut tops to work to showcase her bosoms. A man came only take so much, some women with charms and smiles can break down the strongest of men. I wouldn't be surprise if she had me in a juju spell back then. Anyway, I came to my senses and repented my sins before I lost my wife to that weakness. Believe me, I learned my lesson, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2011
You should have married her, a s.exually open girl? , soon you'll complain your wife just de lie there u go go find gf. undecided
No demon. abeg, she liked what she liked.
[quote][/quote]Quote from: publisher on Yesterday at 04:19:54 PM
She was possessed by a sex demon,and i mean that literarily.
Who go marry that kain thing keep for house?

This is a true story, and she was Nigerian,in Nigeria! Talk about over exposure to p0rn movies.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Basics007: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2011
Mine is quite funny. When we started the relationship she told me she'd suffered so much in men's hand cos they only use her body and later move on and would appreciate it if i dont do that to her as well. So i decided to take things easy with her.
Everytime she visits or i go to her crib we gist,kiss,hold hands(like mumu) etc nothing explicit. Later she started behaving funny and refused to tell me why. So i sent a mutual friend to her. She told my friend that i'm "dulling" her,that i dont know how to make a girl feel good in the right places. Chineke!!

1 Like

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Revolva(m): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2011
A natural born Liar, and a dumb brain who sees no future ahead of her, and i must say a ho
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by claremont(m): 5:18am On Oct 24, 2011
I left the country with no visible possibility of returning any time soon, because I consider my career to be more important than a mere s-exual relationship. cool
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2011
I dont break up with my ex, i just stop communication. But there was this one i actualy broke up with, why? Cos it was getting serious and she older than me by a month. I can date but cant marry an older girl.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2011
Mine was a really lovely girl, who was good to me and did alot for me (like I did for her). Problem was, she didnt have her head in he right at the time we met. She was still all about money, blackberry, going abroad for shopping and stuff like that. I was all about a serious relationship, career, investments, family and kids.

I broke it off with her and it took quite a toll on her but all she did was go back to her tricking ways with wealthy married men. I really did/do love her her though, but she needs another 3/4 years to come to terms with the reality of life.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by koolJ1(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2011
It fizzled away at d very right time like it alwz happens. I mean interest,feelings etc
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by afanda(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2011
She lie 3 much. Tripple dates. I wanted sum1 focused!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P / See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots) / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.