Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? (2433 Views)

Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? / Obi Cubana Has Spiritual Protection. My Products Won't Work On Him - Jaruma / Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Penflame(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2023
Hi, please, I need some help and advice.

I got into a relationship with a lady about 6 weeks ago and we've had s*x several times.

I recently found out she's possessed or into occultic witchcraft with her groups in an ocean. I don't know what they call it in other tribes, but they call it "egbe" in Yoruba land.

She has been very difficult to relate with and very stubborn.

I've been told to do some sacrifice to pacify her occultic group (elegbe) so that she can be at peace with her self and also her elegbe. She's from Osun state, Iloko at Ijesha to be precise.

Have you ever experienced such thing?
How did you conquer it as a man? Or should I run for my life?

I need help and advice, please.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Penflame(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2023
@Rocktation, @farano, and @dominique, please help me move this to the FP
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by izonborn098(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2023
Don't marry women with ogbanje power, she'll control your financial life, if she like you and defend you, you're save but don't make her angry or divorce her because it'll take you years to bounce back..
Penflame:

I got into a relationship with a lady about 6 weeks ago and we've had s*x several times.

I recently found out she's possessed or into occultic witchcraft with her groups in an ocean. I don't know what they call it in other tribes, but they call it "egbe" in Yoruba land.

I've been told to do some sacrifice to pacify her occultic group (elegbe) so that she can be at peace with her self and also her elegbe. She's from Osun state, Iloko at Ijesha to be precise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Cassandraloius: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2023
This alone can cause you heart attack, seek the face of God. He alone can help you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by NoNaw: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2023
Penflame:

Is she a unilorin student ?

Sure I have , altough there are different levels of power in the Egbe. Some girls are powerfully involved while some are not really involed , just a few signs here and there.

But they always very angry and aggresive
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by madone: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2023
Run oooo run ooo. Na either u carry her go church or run No do any sacrifice. That thing no dey work e go just involve you more. If you no dey stro g run oo. Marine devil's no dey play oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2023
I learn alot here on nairaland. Through the forum i can easily know the kinda girls i shud as a matter of seriousness run away from. Life is always very simple when u learn frm other pple's experiences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Mhizzard(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2023
Make i no talk ooo,hmm make like say i dey render you bad advice.i have life to live
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Pupanchy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
This happened to my blood sister l think l can help u if needed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Aladdin1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
madone:
Run oooo run ooo. Na either u carry her go church or run No do any sacrifice. That thing no dey work e go just involve you more. If you no dey stro g run oo. Marine devil's no dey play oo.
OP take this advice for your own good.otherwise?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Bluezy13(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Someone tried to form baddo with one he met during 2go days until he was visited and warned in something that was a trance or dream.
One day you'll wakeup in the middle of the night sweating. cheesy

If you can't fight your spiritual battle, ain't getting involved.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Penflame(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
She is very angry and aggressive o.
I had to reset her brain with slap today gan after she slapped me.

NoNaw:

Sure I have , altough there are different levels of power in the Egbe. Some girls are powerfully involved while some are not really involed , just a few signs here and there.

But they always very angry and aggresive
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Penflame(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Please, I need more advise.

It's not even like we are married. We are just dating for about 6 weeks now, but we've had sex several time though
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by jackmrandy: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Penflame:
Please, I need more advise.

It's not even like we are married. We are just dating for about 6 weeks now, but we've had sex several time though

Six weeks and sex is involved already. What do you expect after sex with a woman. For the spiritual something way you dey talk about, it's your own imagination that's deceiving you.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by jackmrandy: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
I dare anyone to provide facts and evidence that all this spiritual stuff exist. Spiritual wife, spiritual husband, being an underwater member and not being aware. I dare anyone reading this to prove any of this with facts..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Geovanni412(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Penflame:

Plant snake plant in your house

Google what it does and ask people for ya area using this picture

Pray hard ....

Na she go take her hand run

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by NoNaw: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Penflame:
She is very angry and aggressive o.
I had to reset her brain with slap today gan after she slapped me.

I dont know how youll date those type and wont raise an hand, people will never understand how crazy they can drive you with thier evil attitudes. Youll be good

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Uchenna10(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yes...there was a night I was sleeping with her...I was flogged my masquerades.....she told me that her ex boyfriend sees her spirit hubby back then,that I'm the strong type cos I came from a Christian home.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Uchenna10(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
jackmrandy:
I dare anyone to provide facts and evidence that all this spiritual stuff exist. Spiritual wife, spiritual husband, being an underwater member and not being aware. I dare anyone reading this to prove any of this with facts..

You've not experience anything In life bro,life is fvcking deep..... everything ni be science.....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by WantsandMore: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
NoNaw:

I dont know how youll date those type and wont raise an hand, people will never understand how crazy they can drive you with thier evil attitudes. Youll be good
be like you get working experience grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by skj1377(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Check your finance . If money is coming in steady you can keep her. Some have power to affect you financially. Avoid making her jealous or angry with you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Carcholce: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Uchenna10:
Yes...there was a night I was sleeping with her...I was flogged my masquerades.....she told me that her ex boyfriend sees her spirit hubby back then,that I'm the strong type cos I came from a Christian home.

This reminds of an experience I had in 2020 with a lady I met through hook up. She was a naive girl from akwa ibom that just started the hook up business in Lagos. We met a couple of times before I left Nigeria. One night She was at my place, we was sleeping when I saw a man on white singlet and short walked into my room from the living room, I jumped up from the bed and charged at the man but it was a dream. The girl was lying besides me, She woke up from the way I jumped up and asked me what happened, I told her nothing.

I didn’t tell her about the dream. About a month later, I left Nigeria. It was when I got to my destination that I brought it up. I told her about the night and the dream I had. To my shock, She admitted it was her late father. That She was told her late father is always around her to protect her. I argued it was a lie, that She probably have a spiritual husband. She burst out crying that She don’t know if it’s true. The only thing She knows is, She was told(by a prophet) her late father is always around her to protect her from danger.

I know what I saw that night. Even when I am asleep, my third eye is always open to my surroundings. The fact She even admitted to it is something I cannot explain. Whether it’s her late father or a spiritual husband, I know I saw someone, a man and he badged into my room looking really angry.

I remember I posted the story on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Spiritual husband are very jealous and wicked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by VinnyBaba: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Carcholce:

This reminds of an experience I had in 2020 with a lady I met through hook up. She was a naive girl from akwa ibom that just started the hook up business in Lagos. We met a couple of times before I left Nigeria. One night She was at my place, we was sleeping when I saw a man on white singlet and short walked into my room from the living room, I jumped up from the bed and charged at the man but it was a dream. The girl was lying besides me, She woke up from the way I jumped up and asked me what happened, I told her nothing.

I didn’t tell her about the dream. About a month later, I left Nigeria. It was when I got to my destination that I brought it up. I told her about the night and the dream I had. To my shock, She admitted it was her late father. That She was told her late father is always around her to protect her. I argued it was a lie, that She probably have a spiritual husband. She burst out crying that She don’t know if it’s true. The only thing She knows is, She was told(by a prophet) her late father is always around her to protect her from danger.

I know what I saw that night. Even when I am asleep, my third eye is always open to my surroundings. The fact She even admitted to it is something I cannot explain. Whether it’s her late father or a spiritual husband, I know I saw someone, a man and he badged into my room looking really angry.

Bros, I am reading this ur Story in a VERY dark room o! embarassed embarassed sad

Anyways, I DON'T BELIEVE in Spirit Husbands.😒

Those are just DIABOLICAL Men who take on Spiritual forms to Perpetuate Evil.🙂

A Friend of mine from Ewohimi in Edo state, told me of a Guy in the Village that used to Change into a SPIRIT @night
And Sleep with the Beautiful women in the Community!😯😕

That the Women Later Said They Always Thought it was a Dream
but will see SPERMS between their Thighs @Morning!😟

That Singlet Man is one of the Girl's Relative who is Likely a Wizard! 😒😏
He is Human and NOT a Spirit Husband🤨🙂

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by MrPOTUS: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2023
jackmrandy:

That's how you people try to sound woke undecided

You want to prove spiritual things with facts?

How moronic!

But you believe that you're a spirit living in a body, how do you prove that?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Lungdick: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2023
NoNaw:

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by jackmrandy: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2023
MrPOTUS:

That's how you people try to sound woke undecided

You want to prove spiritual things with facts?

How moronic!

But you believe that you're a spirit living in a body, how do you prove that?

no insult. its just a simple challendge. come up with your facts and not insult
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Godsongang: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2023
Boss she's not lying same way a prophet told me that my late father is always around me.

Carcholce:

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by MrPOTUS: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2023
jackmrandy:

no insult. its just a simple challendge. come up with your facts and not insult

Sorry for d insult.

But I don't think they can be physical facts you're actually looking for.

It's invincible, infact, I no know jor.

But do you believe in God, Devil and all?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by jackmrandy: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Sorry for d insult.

But I don't think they can be physical facts you're actually looking for.

It's invincible, infact, I no know jor.

Sure I do believe in God. but my believe system does not support the existence of water spirits and every other entity they call it. its what you choose to believe that actually works for you. not every situation is spiritual. just like the op is asking if his gf is a mermaid. some ladies character can make you think of such because you have been wired from childhood to believe that mermaid exist. The fact that I believe in GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, I ALSO HOLD MY BELIEVE TO THE EXISTENCE OF CERTAIN THINGS.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Irupetepete: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2023
My eyes see pepper plus shege promax

(1) (2) (Reply)

TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? / The Female/Male Brain! Please review if its correct / Na Valentine, Make All My Guys Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.