Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? (2432 Views)

Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Akinzo2121(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
This general mentality that a man must either be drinking, smoking, or/and womanizing is driving me crazy.
To some extent, if a man does not do all of the abovementioned things, he might or would be seen as weak nowadays in our society.

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by besayag: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by HeatSeeker(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
They exist, and I am one of them. Most importantly, I do not give a flying FVCK angry about the opinion of others.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Ballzproblem2: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don't do any of above.

I don't smoke because I don't want to ruin my physical appearance(I no want black lips,yellow teeth/eyes),I don't drink because I'm afraid I'll become an alcoholic,I don't womanize because women matter to dey stressful.

yes there are men like that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by obinna58(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Learn to stop giving fvcks and do what favors you
I don’t smoke
I don’t drink
I don’t womanizer, infact I’m almost a virgin, an instant look at me reeks high level of innocence

But most importantly

I don’t give a fvck

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Jeon(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
No.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by NoSmoking: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yeah they do

I have met one that I am sure of, not that he is forming

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by shortgun(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
They exist but they are boring as hell.
I can excuse a guy not smoking or drinking but what's your beef with pussy angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Onuimo1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
shortgun:
I can excuse a guy not smoking or drinking but what's your beef with pussy angry

Hahahah. Hahahah.Lol

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Onuimo1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
[b][/b]
shortgun:

You forgot to add a very soft wet pussy

4 Likes

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by obinna58(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
shortgun:
Cos pussie doesn’t come to our doorstep wanting to be banged, it’s meant to be chased but the only thing worthy of chase is money

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Navigator14: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
shortgun:

You are a lustful being that can't control your primal cravings for carnality, what's the difference between you and a lower animal?

8 Likes

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
They exist.

BUT they tend to Mess up at an Older age,e.g 55, 60years. sad sad

That's when you will now see an Elderly Man fuccking his 15years old Housegirl. embarassed sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Zonefree(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
shortgun:
Innocent pussy for that matter o.

2 Likes

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
obinna58:
Learn to stop giving fvcks and do what favors you
I don’t smoke
I don’t drink
I don’t womanizer, infact I’m almost a virgin, an instant look at me reeks high level of innocence

But most importantly

I don’t give a fvck

Which one be Almost?

You are a Vaseline user, right? wink wink cool
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Crownwhale(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
We are plenty...
Servants in the court of the true Lord God

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by obinna58(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Which one be Almost?

You are a Vaseline user, right? wink wink cool
I can easily count the number of times I had sex, it’s not much

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Yemike(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Yeah. We exist.

I'm not against drinking, smoking or womanizing. I just don't feel like it.

Despite the fact that I've worked in a brothel and I control at least 6 girls then but It's just like I'm dead to the three.
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Omoboricash(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2023
Yes i dont do all these. Before i got married i made promise to myself that i would never had any sexual intercourse with any woman again the moment i walk down the aisle with my better half. I'm 12 years + months in marriage. No girl friends no side chicks no prostitute.
I dont smoke neither do i take alcohol.
Note: my wife wasn't my first date. I had 5 or 6 relationship before i settle down with my wife.
There are so many men that do not drink, smoke nor womanise

8 Likes

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by 100smile(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:
They exist.

BUT they tend to Mess up at an Older age,e.g 55, 60years. sad sad

That's when you will now see an Elderly Man fuccking his 15years old Housegirl. embarassed sad

True

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2023
We exist! angry

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2023
shortgun:
You don't have to womanize to have püssy you morón...don't be a slave to it.

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by talk2hb1(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Akinzo2121:
This general mentality that a man must either be drinking, smoking, or/and womanizing is driving me crazy.
To some extent, if a man does not do all of the abovementioned things, he might or would be seen as weak nowadays in our society.
I Dey here gidigba
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by jmoore(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2023
No alcohol No smoking I am still a virgin
Yes, I exist.

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2023
jmoore:
No alcohol
No smoking
I am still a virgin

Yes, I exist.

The Day when Better P*ssy go Catch you ehn, U will empty your account. cheesy

The Trouble with Peeps like u guys, is that When you guys get Entangled with a Girl, you guys can't control urself. undecided

It's your Type that DRIVES their Wives away because of a Sexy, Hot Side Chic who knows how to Use her pussy well. embarassed embarassed

Womanizers can NEVER do such things. sad
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by jmoore(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Day when Better P*ssy go Catch you ehn, U will empty your account. cheesy

The Trouble with Peeps like u guys, is that When you guys get Entangled with a Girl, you guys can't control urself. undecided

It's your Type that DRIVES their Wives away because of a Sexy, Hot Side Chic who knows how to Use her pussy well. embarassed embarassed

Womanizers can NEVER do such things. sad
When you have been baptized with pu**y, it takes over your brain.

You know absolutely nothing about a virgin man in his 30's that is keeping himself till marriage.
You know absolutely nothing about the high energy of selfcontrol such man has in his system.

A womanizer brain cells have been replaced with pu**y. His penis controls him.

6 Likes

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2023
jmoore:

When you have been baptized with pu**y, it takes over your brain.

You know absolutely nothing about a virgin man in his 30's that is keeping himself till marriage.
You know absolutely nothing about the high energy of selfcontrol such man has in his system.

Ogbeni, Abeg make we Hear Word. sad

I Wish we are in Same hood. I will take you to a Good Olosho joint or Strip Club. cool smiley

When a Sexy Hot Babe pinch your Nipples and caress ur Balls, Ur Self control go FAIL you o'. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by jmoore(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni, Abeg make we Hear Word. sad

I Wish we are in Same hood. I will take you to a Good Olosho joint or Strip Club. cool smiley

When a Sexy Hot Babe pinch your Nipples and caress ur Balls, Ur Self control go FAIL you o'. cheesy cheesy
You have shown your naivety.

Why should a virgin man keeping himself follow you to ashawo company?

Dude, are you okay?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2023
jmoore:

You have shown your naivety.

Why should a virgin man keeping himself follow you to ashawo company?

Dude, are you okay?

Okay, Wish you well, Mr Virginity. smiley
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by jeph19(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2023
I grew up in a house where my siblings all impregnated their wives before tying the knot 🪢.
After secondary school, i was a teacher before going to the university "a fool at 40"...
That book shaped my ideal man. And today I don't drink, womanize or gamble
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by shortgun(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
You don't have to womanize to have püssy you morón...don't be a slave to it.
Idiot, the only way to have pussy whenever you want is by womanizing.
Re: TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? by shortgun(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Navigator14:

You are a lustful being that can't control your primal cravings for carnality, what's the difference between you and a lower animal?
I know your type, you are suffering from Erectile dysfunction and you think it's normal for everyone else to "control their carnality"
You better go treat yourself and start firing 4 times in a week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Fiance Gave You A Letter For His Ex-Girlfriend / Na Valentine, Make All My Guys Come In. / Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.