Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? (14365 Views)

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by AbuAeesha: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
My partner has a day off today, so she dressed up this morning and said she was going to see a female colleague at work

I was not comfortable with it and asked her not to go since they see everyday at work

She didn't say a word to me but kept on dressing up.

She just left to the said friend’s house.

Is it really right? What would you do in my shoe??

your partner in what?
or your wife
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Wizpa(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Elvis2kay: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Send her packing
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Chidozianu(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
She disrespected you. You should do the needful by ending the relationship instead of forgiving her. You shouldn't be with a cheat in the first place except you cherish misery as a companion.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Reelmii: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
What is ur own reason for not letting her go
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Living with a cheat provides free mental torture every day. You'll never be sure of their movement, especially if they're going somewhere for hours. You'll always think they're moaning somewhere.

Bro, if you can't deal with the emotional and psychological part of it, jejely breakup with her. It's that simple.

Also, you're not married to her. So you've got no right dictating some of her movements. Notice I said some.

This is mistake many ladies make everyday that makes them lose relationship full of potential. You want to marry someone one day but anytime he asks you questions, you keep asking the person "have I married you yet"? That's the trust which will make your relationship survive that you're throwing out the window. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by aliscomonaj: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Because they see at work everyday. It is suspicious
Hathor5:
Why would you feel umcomfortable with her seeing a friend?

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Purvan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
When she comes back, drag her on her hair and make she's on her knees then hit her not for following your instructions

A woman that doesn't respect you and your words is good like a whôre

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by acevic: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Is your partner a maid or servant that you instruct not to see her friends?
Is your partner not allowed not to be friends with their colleagues at work?
Would you like to spend time with your partner but just doesn’t know to initiate it and ask for some time together?
Do you have some insecurity issues?
Do you have any reason to suspect your partner of anything?
Are just naturally petty?
I can go on and on. But answer these questions truthfully. You might just be insecure.
Your partner is an independent being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Are you government of Nigeria, why prevent your partner from moving out especially in broad daytime? I see to reason you should even bring it here for discussion except you are having trust issues with your partner!
Women like to visit one another n gist or gossip small.....so it's normal...Instead of trying to stop her by showing the "man of the house "you Are, why didnt you ask her to invite the said colleague over to your place?
Today is her rest or off day and if she chooses to visit instead of resting, pls let her be biko!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by bosstim(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dude she's cheating on you, let's call it what it is point blank.
Just imagine, she gets a day off from work only to dress up to go and see a colleague who she sees everyday at work Come on now think about it wink
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Paraman: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
My partner has a day off today, so she dressed up this morning and said she was going to see a female colleague at work

I was not comfortable with it and asked her not to go since they see everyday at work

Which one b partner? Your wife or girlfriend?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by InvertedHammer: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

“Forgiveness” 🤩
/
She cheated on you. Yet you stayed with her.
She has no respect for you anymore because she knows that you have no self-esteem and places no values on yourself. She is out there with someone she respects.

Be a man and grow a pair of balls. Start redeeming yourself by breaking up with her.

/

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hathor5:
Why would you feel umcomfortable with her seeing a friend ?

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by spartanian(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Monitor her as much as you can, there is something fishy happening somewhere.
I hope you haven't been hypnotised.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
She cheated before

Ohh... Once a soldier, always a soldier

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by DebbieNotNice: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Never mistrust ur instinct...something is def wrong. She is going on a date.
concho:
A friend she sees everyday at work ?
A junior colleague for that matter

We have instincts, mine told me something was wrong .

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
She cheated before
You are weak. You need to tell yourself, "I'm a weak man with no self worth". Shame

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by GOFRONT(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Someone cannot go and visit a colleague in peace again.

Op, Maybe you are the type that say no to "checking a partner's phone inbox"

One guy somewhere might have dripped a location for her for a sexcapade.

Trust your instinct. Instinct is Spiritual, He hardly lie to us.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Winters23: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

This is why teenagers should stay away from dating

Smh
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Boldideas:

The question shows that she knows you're not man enough. Send her away!!!

Not sure, he has the ball to do that

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by gigabyte13: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
If na girlfriend abi fiance,
Na big red flag be that....
Na serious warning to you
But if na my wife
Wahalaaaaaa
Wahalaaaaaa
Wahalaaaaaa
Don happen be that.
I don lost my authority for the house be that.
She go continue to disobey and teach the children to do same.
I go give her serious warning, the military style kind of warning
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by DebbieNotNice: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Keeping them for occasional knacks? At least u get to borrow a lil pussy till you get back on ur feet.
Hathor5:

I understand. But if you can`t trust her again, then what`s the point?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Originalsly: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

She cheated before

.... and why can't you figure out she's cheating again? After all .... she's just your partner. If you have plans to marry then be thankful she's letting you know what you have to deal with. Accept the conditions of the ehmmm .... partnership or move on.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Davnews1: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Comedia AY Apologize As Davido Blast Amaju After Insulting Him at the Warri Again Show

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2kXCjxfqFQ
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by BigYash: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

She has no respect for you oga.. If she does,she for at least explain to you why its important for her to go see her colleague. She kept mute and left the house.. If she comes back tell her that you are traveling too.. You don't know when you will be back.. It might takes 6months.. Then watch her reaction, so that you can observe if you are her only partner, or there is another co partner as colleague now.. Me no dey fit trust them sha..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by MrOpp(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dear Opp,
She is wrong. When she finally returns, punish her for disobeying you. As a man, you are to be the leader in your home. The moment you don't assume the position of leadership and allow your wife to behave the way she wants, she automatically becomes the leader, and your personality becomes unattractive to her. Men are natural leaders; women are not. You are supposed to protect your wife, but how can you protect someone who won't listen to your instructions? If you had a bodyguard, how could your bodyguard protect you if you don't listen to their instructions? You need to assume the position of a leader in your home, or else your home/marriage will fail, and you will be blamed. When I say 'punish her,' I don't mean literally, like beating her. Let her know that you are unhappy with her attitude. Talk to her using strong words. Kindly note that your wife was attracted to you because of your manly characteristics. The moment you give that up, you become a simp and immediately unattractive to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Voltron007(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
izonborn098:
You're a fool for accepting a cheat back.. She don't have ur time mumu
The op is just an attention seeking troll.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by SocialJustice: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

Is she your slave or are you mad?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Guess she's not yet your wife abi, Red sign!

Withdraw and end the relationship, else, you fit father pikin wey you no born

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed? / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.