Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? (14360 Views)

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by highchief1: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
My partner has a day off today, so she dressed up this morning and said she was going to see a female colleague at work

I was not comfortable with it and asked her not to go since they see everyday at work

She didn't say a word to me but kept on dressing up.

She just left to the said friend’s house.

Is it really right? What would you do in my shoe??
whatever u are not in control of is not yours.If it’s me her cloths will be outside the gate when she returns.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by semyman: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hathor5:

I don`t know the nature of her work but at work I don`t get to gist with my colleagues/friends a lot because at work we work. wink If we want to spend some good time togther, talk and laugh, we meet after work or on a free day.

If you don`t trust her, then you guys have much bigger issues than what has happened today.

She has left you
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Egbon,
Kool down for Jesus. Madam want see how madly in love u dey.... U self fit still roll out tomorrow on ur own.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Magicdon(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
omolola12345:
Please be patient with her. When she comes back let her know that you are not pleased with what she has done. And let her know that she disobeyed you. God will intervene in the affairs of your home IJN.

Na which kind talk be this? God will intervene?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

You see some girls don't even know what they want. My guy gf stays with him, all bills on him and yet she still call her ex to the point she can excuse herself late in the evening to go buy maggi just to get the chance to call her ex... Ex that left her and even damage her emotionally.
So many of them are like that. Later when it is too late, they will begin to plead.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by eepeepook: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
...and this is why I'm happy being single. Na marriage time I go learn all these.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by concho(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
While she is there planning best way to convince me that it was a actually a female friend she went to see , I’m here planning on how to convince her that I use this stuffs for another experiment outside sex

I will be lying lifeless waiting for her to return

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Carcholce: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
While she is there planning best way to convince me that it was a actually a female friend she went to see , I’m here planning on how to convince her that I use this stuffs for another experiment outside sex

I will be lying lifeless waiting for her to return

🤣🤣

Did you burst nuts inside those condoms? Omo see what a woman is making you do.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Amumaigwe: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
She cheated before

And you took her back? Why are you then here spilling saliva everywhere? You have been overthrown as husband. So accept your new position calmly since you are just a bloody wussy. Mchewww
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Newdawn30: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
I absolutely agree,

the last time I was in a relationship and my instinct started telling me something was off with her. That she might be cheating I ended up being justified. The public toilet was cheating with 4 guys that I know of. One at work, at ibadan whenever she goes home for the weekend and one in lagos, all married. And she pray past mountain of fire.

Till now I get phobia for bankers and prayer warrior sisters.

Edit: in the weeks leading up to when I caught her cheating. I also told her not to go on a sudden trip she came up with, and she still went without my consent

[quote author=DebbieNotNice post=126294505]Never mistrust ur instinct...something is def wrong. She is going on a date. [/quot
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Gidigrav(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Why stressing yourself yoh know whatto do
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by rickleye: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
My partner has a day off today, so she dressed up this morning and said she was going to see a female colleague at work

I was not comfortable with it and asked her not to go since they see everyday at work

Hmm- you put yourself in a very difficult position my man.
You can only suggest and not command your SO. She isn’t a child nor property.
You are also not telling us the full story.
She’s a career woman , gets paid like you and can damn well go and return as she pleases.

That said - when she returns you both need to sit down . Not harass her at the door . Just send her a text that you’d like to chat upon her return. Sit down and discuss what was so important that she had to go and see a colleague on her day off.

Do not box yourself in a corner by issuing threats or giving ultimatum. If you suspect Cheating . Follow her and get facts.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by GoodRocks: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
She cheated before

I wanted to call you a SIMP but seeing that you are more a simp, I withdrew my words.

Dude are you waiting for angel Gabriel to come down from heaven and ask you to dump that runz girl? Are you waiting until she brings back to you the pregnancy of another man for you to train? What is wrong with you simp men?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by ukaface(f): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

So your partner can’t make decisions ?

Oga, break up with her
Then go look for a zombie to date
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by adekS1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hathor5:
Why would you feel umcomfortable with her seeing a friend?

women Sha,u all just av same primitive mindset.

Does that not look suspicious?
Going to see someone u saw yesterday at wrk that u will still see again tomorrow at wrk when she resume bck.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Albertone(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
rickleye:

Hmm- you put yourself in a very difficult position my man.
You can only suggest and not command your SO. She isn’t a child nor property.
You are also not telling us the full story.
She’s a career woman , gets paid like you and can damn well go and return as she pleases.

That said - when she returns you both need to sit down . Not harass her at the door . Just send her a text that you’d like to chat upon her return. Sit down and discuss what was so important that she had to go and see a colleague on her day off.

Do not box yourself in a corner by issuing threats or giving ultimatum. If you suspect Cheating . Follow her and get facts.

Good Luck

All these for a woman that I paid her bride price, sponsored our wedding, brought her to my house I pay rent for, feed her and take care of her?
A woman that probably contributes less that 20% to the home financially?

Nah! She needs to know who the head of the house is. She needs to learn what being submissive is.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Albertone(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
ukaface:

So your partner can’t make decisions ?

Oga, break up with her
Then go look for a zombie to date

Because she isn't a zombie is what prevented her from explaining the reason for such visit?

Does that excuse make sense to you?
Your off day that should be spent with your family as a resting day, you still decided to go to work like it's not an off day.
You even claimed to go meet a junior colleague.
So, that junior colleague can't speak on the phone or wait till her non-off day?
It means her junior colleague is more important.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Blue86(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
You guys are doing couples life already.

That's wrong to begin with.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by extremelygolden: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

Thought I would, someday

Oga, stop sounding like a broken record and kick her wayward ass outta ya life already!

Once a cheat, always a cheat. She's only terribly graduating in her act!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Chizigreat(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
The Kind Of Prayer God Answers.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FO_8C4zOx0?si=QX8IhPxW4u-BXgOx
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by KarinaSlim(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

Leave her. They have sweet gossip today. And I mean it.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hathor5:
Why would you feel umcomfortable with her seeing a friend?

hookup people have spoken

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

as in she disobey your direct order? If you are in charge of the house, she shouldn't return to that house, or if she's in charge of the house Leave now. As in she didn't even parsuade you to allow her to go, she just ignore you and left? For me, the relationship is over because she no longer have value for you again.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by pongwa(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:

she disrespected you with that singular act. What you gon do?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by rickleye: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Albertone:

All these for a woman that I paid her bride price, sponsored our wedding, brought her to my house I pay rent for, feed her and take care of her?
A woman that probably contributes less that 20% to the home financially?

Nah! She needs to know who the head of the house is. She needs to learn what being submissive is.

I understand you are grieved but are we in 60’s ?
Those pronouns change after you marry. My becomes “ our “ . Plus you did all those things out of love.
If you want to go the route of physicality you will not earn her respect plus the fact that she left despite you telling her not to tells me she isn’t afraid of you.
Get your facts and get to the root of it . Either send her back to her parents or divorce and the let’ the courts decide.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Caleycash(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
She cheated before
And you forgived and still with her??, you're a slowpoke, never forgive a cheat, they'll always cheat on you!, they'll only get smarter!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by InfinityFabric: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hathor5:

I don`t know the nature of her work but at work I don`t get to gist with my colleagues/friends a lot because at work we work. wink If we want to spend some good time togther, talk and laugh, we meet after work or on a free day.

If you don`t trust her, then you guys have much bigger issues than what has happened today.
Women helping other women to stay single.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by InfinityFabric: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
She cheated before
You should be reported for stupidity. Obviously, this is an attempt to just have ur post on front-page.
Or are that dumb ? Keeping a cheating woman ?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by advanceDNA: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Magicdon:

Na which kind talk be this? God will intervene?

Na woman naaa..na their way... Dem dey always support and justify each other's wrong doings ..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by advanceDNA: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Carcholce:

🤣🤣

Did you burst nuts inside those condoms? Omo see what a woman is making you do.

Werey dey give woman wey no send am too much attentions.... He go just die of hypertension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
She cheated before
Big mistake bro.. Wen a woman cheat, u never take her back. Ofcuz She's still cheating on u. U be lucky she doesn't poison u one day.. Good luck
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by DebbieNotNice: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sad u had to go tru such. Never trust anybody 100%. Instincts are just lifesaver and sometimes a curse lol. I once read somewhere that its better for ones partner to just tell you they no longer interested(for both of y'all sanity) than realizing (adding 2 and 2 together at 2am, over thinking) they no longer interested. Imagine the mental torture. Why do pple want to eat their cake and have it.
Newdawn30:
I absolutely agree,

the last time I was in a relationship and my instinct started telling me something was off with her. That she might be cheating I ended up being justified. The public toilet was cheating with 4 guys that I know of. One at work, at ibadan whenever she goes home for the weekend and one in lagos, all married. And she pray past mountain of fire.

Till now I get phobia for bankers and prayer warrior sisters.

Edit: in the weeks leading up to when I cut her cheating. I also told her not to go on my sudden trip like that and she. Left without my consent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Best Friend? / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? / Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.