Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions (35201 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions by sweetgala(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Stop confusing yourself.
It's more complicated than you can comprehend.

More complicated than I can comprehend.

Stop the BS I'm not some ignorant illiterate.

I'm well read about the situation I wouldn't even call it a conflict because it's an outright oppression, the Israeli should be enjoy the animals they've created abd this wouldn't be the last time. It's either they kill every single person in Palestine or they can be guaranteed this would happen again.

Arab are not timid and daft like the ever forgiving blacks always willing to let go of past injustice and reach out to the enemy, or enjoy slavitude for generations.
Re: What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions by leokid866: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
sweetgala:

More complicated than I can comprehend.

Stop the BS I'm not some ignorant illiterate.

I'm well read about the situation I wouldn't even call it a conflict because it's an outright oppression, the Israeli should be enjoy the animals they've created abd this wouldn't be the last time. It's either they kill every single person in Palestine or they can be guaranteed this would happen again.

Arab are not timid and daft like the ever forgiving blacks always willing to let go of past injustice and reach out to the enemy, or enjoy slavitude for generations.
in all honesty complete annihilation is the only option for Isreal.....this fight with Palestine had gone on too long.....every year since they got there has been one issue or the other.....either they completely annihilate Palestine or just shut up.....this their year in year out fight had gotten boring
Re: What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions by sweetgala(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2023
leokid866:
in all honesty complete annihilation is the only option for Isreal.....this fight with Palestine had gone on too long.....every year since they got there has been one issue or the other.....either they completely annihilate Palestine or just shut up.....this their year in year out fight had gotten boring

You must be ready for WW 3 then
Re: What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions by leokid866: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2023
sweetgala:

You must be ready for WW 3 then
oh please, conflict between Israel and Palestine is not enough to cause WW3.....
Re: What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions by Perseverance127: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
The historical fact is, the Romans changed the name of Judea to Philistia , after Israel's acient enemies the Philistines. The name Philistia was later phonetically changed to Palestine.
Re: What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions by Jamieb(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But isreal also conquered that territory and took from the canaanites. Not that they were the aborigines.
By mentioning Canaanites you're referring to your Bible Canaanites
Re: What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Jamieb:

By mentioning Canaanites you're referring to your Bible Canaanites

Well even history itself lays emphasis on that. Please note I'm not a religious folk. You can correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions by Caleb15(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Two brothers are fighting, na God go seperate am, the time has not yet come 'the lord said isreal will always know war'

Don't hunt what you can't kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Current Zimbabwean President Tweet, As Mugabe Dies At 95 (pixs) / Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act / Trump Cancels Automatic Citizenship For Children Of US Citizens Born Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.