Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Monumental Waste Called Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Monumental Waste Called Delta State (19341 Views)

Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot / The Monumental Lies Of President Muhhamadu Buhari / Opinion: The Monumental Lies Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Htown64(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

The guy is a worthless hack with no sense of decency or honour. This is why I stated I will never join him to present pictures of slums in Delta State . By doing so, I demean myself as a Nigerian and not Beaf or Delta State. That is why I continously call Beaf an airhead and a m.o.ron.ic, immature brat. I would never post demeaning pictures featuring poor children and folks like that. I was too well raised to cynically take advantage of the most vulnerable Nigerians like that. Especially not to score cheap point over , more or less,  an inconseguential debate. Besides, what is the point the reprobate is trying to make? Of course Lagos has slums bet then it aslo has superb areas, with fine architecture, easily a match for anything in any State of Nigeria. The whole forum can see how this overgrown child is tearing his hair out over criticism of his State while he posts lies and fabrication in up to 10 senseless threads concerning Aregbesola daily without a thought for the folks of osun who are largely happy with their governor !!!! Only senseless folks live in glass houses and throw stones as Beaf does continously.
hahaha Beef is really an overgrown kid feeding fat from the looted treasury of Delta state! :-D
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by richforeva: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
@beef .I am also from delta and sencse like this can be found ineven in the two most developed town in Delta state- any part of costal Warri and Asaba at cable point. For all I care are those pictures could have been taken in Delta State. There are no sign post to indicate from where they originated. I just cannot trust your integrity. Going to this length to defend one of the worst performing governors speaks a lot. The reason why our leaders will continue to impoverish us is because of people like you. Bloody sycophants!!
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf or whatever you are u should bury ur head in shame, in stead of you to respond to criticism of your ally/uduaghan you are busy posting the picture of your relatives from Niger Delta and criticizing Tinubu and Aregbesola. What I expected you to do is to post the pictures of on-going projects in Delta states
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Oga Gbawe, why are you folk so wicked to your own; how can you pass by when your people live like this?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
Batam:

Beaf or whatever you are u should bury your head in shame, in stead of you to respond to criticism of your ally/uduaghan you are busy posting the picture of your relatives from Niger Delta and criticizing [size=33pt]Tinubu and Aregbesola[/size]. What I expected you to do is to post the pictures of on-going projects in Delta states

You got that right, thats what its all about. Losers.
Its funny how suddenly, people with one or two posts are commenting here. Lol!

[size=14pt]Why should the poor and not so poor in Gbawe's state live like this?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe, is this not wickedness?
Why should the poor buy and sell food in such conditions in your state? embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
it is clear that beaf is on some serious weed or some such ; he is even more deranged tahn usual
posting pictures archived from the days when he was 'an activist' whining about the plight of the nd

in his 'asaba' type laziness and idiocy, he is posting those pictures and somehow thinking that people will be fooled into believing they are pictures of the sw

also, this says plenty - thats a stronghold of your party of choice - the same party ypu were saying great ogboru should shed his pride and join. do you thnk everyone is like you, directionless, driven only by greed and  completely unshackled by any form of principle?

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
I have come to conclusion that this Beaf of a boy is not matured at all. I wonder why you fail to produce the images of your state governor's achievement since all this time but all what you are busy posting are the gory pictures of slums in your area. How come you much about these slums if not majority of your family member are residing there? Please,stop supporting evil cleave to that which is wright
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Oga Gbawe, why are you folk so wicked to your own; how can you pass by when your people live like this?[/size]

Folks like you are really dumbing Nairaland down and thus Nigerians. ordinarily, you should try and educate others instead you prefer to decieve them. What does the ACN have to do with the image you post above ? Do you understand basic economics to note that the FG is very influential in the per capita income  of Nigerians? If that house above, vile as it may be , is the only house the dwellers , on very little or no income can afford , what do you want Fashola or the ACN to do?

Can the most overburdened state in Nigeria , i.e Lagos, just create, out of the air, a social welfare system to move these folks into opulence overnight? When you point at others irresponsibly , one finger points back to you. It is ridiculous to pretend as if this is a problem created by Lagos State administration when millions moved into the state year in year out without the FG being proactive enough to offer more support. Instead the FG prefers to cheat Lagos by lying about its population.

Why not, if you have any sense at all, look at the archaic revenue allocation formula , one of the biggest scams running, that puts the population of Lagos at 9 million when we all know it is double that? Why not ponder on how the FG will not grant Lagos special status yet helps to perpetuate a system of lies , through bogus census, that puts the population of Kano as higher than that of Lagos just so more money is disbursed to those undeserving of it in the parasitic entity we pretend is a nation?

You are just a worthless hack with how you can use serious issues to score cheap points. FG culpability is very high in the way those folks dwell in slums. Lagos cannot do more than fiscally possible without help from the centre. While the centre remains clueless, deceptive (i.e lagosians are 9 million), shamelessly elitist and selfish (i.e leaner Government not possible) how do you expect a welfare system to arise to move the most poverty struck Nigerians out of Misery? You are pathetic.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]The wickedness in Gbawe's state in unbelievable. Is it right for kids to live on rubbish dumps and have rotten eggs for food?[/size]

[img]http://thetbjoshuafanclub.files./2009/10/children-at-rubbish-ground.jpg?w=468&h=313[/img]
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by SuyaEater(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
41 pages dedicated to yourself shows how you only think about urself and not other nigerians, what is there to celebrate when kids are starving no proper school.

Until we get rid of this moronic idiotic foolish governors that is when nigeria will start clicking, its good to read people like fashola and amaechie ,
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
^

[size=14pt]Gbawe, is this right?
You and your fellow bigots have made it a point to incessantly attack Delta state, because I expose the clowns Aregbesola and Tinubu.
But look at what is happening in your backyard? Is it right?
There are no equivalent pics to this from Delta state.[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
@op you couldn't be more correct. It is a complete waste of resources. Am afraid Delta state is in the hands of dogs. For a state so blessed, it's nothing to write home about. Nemesis will surely catch up with that so called PDP soon.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by AlanF100: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf:

^

[size=14pt]Gbawe, is this right?
You and your fellow bigots have made it a point to incessantly attack Delta state, because I expose the clowns Aregbesola and Tinubu.
But look at what is happening in your backyard? Is it right?
There are no equivalent pics to this from Delta state.[/size]

Beaf you don craze finish ooo. U, and every enlightened individual knows at least 60% of the people you are taking advantage of in your pictures are from ND area. I have lived/worked in Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross-Rivers, Akwa-Ibam and Lagos and your pictures could have been taken in any of those states. In fact if there is anything they all have in common: it is the pictures you have posted. Lagos only has more slums than others because of its population and continued migration of people from every part of the country towards Lagos.

Why have you chosen to earn your livelihood by deriding your own people? You didnt even make effort to protect their identities. Why are you this callous and inconsiderate?
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
^
Who cares where they are from? The essential point is WHERE THEY ARE.

Floxyluv:

@op you couldn't be more correct. It is a complete waste of resources. Am afraid Delta state is in the hands of dogs. For a state so blessed, it's nothing to write home about. Nemesis will surely catch up with that so called PDP soon.

Its all about the bolded, isn't it? Shame on you.

[size=14pt]Tinubu not smiling[/size]

[size=14pt]Tinubu smiling[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by EkoIle1: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
I still don't know why many waste their time on this worthless  juvenile nuisance. What do you hope to gain from any back and forth with him?

All you're ever getting from him is the same immature juvenile routine and re?tarded pictures, it's the same garbage all the time.

You all created and enabled this senseless and unfortunate level of debate on NL by posting in his threads or quoting him in any thread, that clown has a million IDs to ridicule and dumb down any discussion to absurd and ridiculous level.

Do you really think this worthless joker is worth the aggravation?
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
^
Nematode. cool

[size=14pt]Why Gbawe, WHY?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by zinosleek(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2011
anyone can post congratulatory message in any dailies, its their business. but deltans are dealt double blow, first with a federal government that care less about its people and then with a state government that lacks initiative and are only willing to loot the state funds. well it took libya 42 years and i know these people wont last half that long
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
zinosleek:

anyone can post congratulatory message in any dailies, its their business. but deltans are dealt double blow, first with a federal government that care less about its people and then with a state government that lacks initiative and are only willing to loot the state funds. well it took libya 42 years and i know these people wont last half that long

Indeed . While disgraceful paid sycophants and traitors to their State , like Beaf, troll Nairaland defending Uduaghan , who has totally lost the support of Deltans, only to then focus on other Governors with high approval rating from their electorate , it is clear Delta State will continue to move backwards.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-787538.0.html

Uduaghan could not celebrate his birth day today as unemployed youths and students shut down Warri today over high rate of unemployment and the resignation of the special assistant to the governor on students affairs. Uduaghan ran out of Warri and abandon his birth day as youths turn Warri into another Benghazi in Libya. They blocked all major roads leading to Warri chanting revolutionary songs. They vow to adopt the method to of Boko Haram if the governor refuse to address the unemployment issues that made the Special assistant to resign   
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

Indeed . While disgraceful paid sycophants and traitors to their State , like Beaf, troll Nairaland defending Uduaghan , who has totally lost the support of Deltans, only to then focus on other Governors with high approval rating from their electorate , then it is clear Delta State will continue to move backwards.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-787538.0.html

[size=14pt]Lies will kill you one day. As usual Gbawe, I challenge you to prove that you are not a liar and post any quote where I have trolled and defended Uduaghan.

Ethnically bigoted fool.

Is it right for your people to live like this?[/size]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/G-K-LI0pG4bby7iDhfnzGUDDvouRGHt*QlkYvJSLlI3gVcASVkzAZENstJeJq*dgSzRf68xNw6cWz*IRdg4Mwkdrvan6PAqx/lagos_slum3.jpg[/img]
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Pukkah: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Thanks for the post on the demonstration Gbawe.

If falsehood travels for 20 years, it only takes one second for the truth to overtake it. Whether some people, psychophants and cronies alike, like it or not, the people will rise one day to protest against all this nonsense and looting of their resources. If incorrigible people like, let them continue to obfuscate facts with verbosity and outspokenness. When the time comes, they will all be swept off and pave way for a humane government which has the interest of the people at heart.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Na wa for Gbawe's state o!
Is it not wicked for children to play in such rubbish?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Lies will kill you one day. As usual Gbawe, I challenge you to prove that you are not a liar and post any quote where I have trolled and defended Uduaghan.

Ethnically bigoted fool.[/size]

Dullard. By failing to condemn the misrule of Uduaghan , as a loqacious Deltan quick to see the speck in the eyes of everyone in the SW , you are tacitly defending him. You spam this forum over the most childish and inconsequential things yet you remain indifferent to the misruling shenanigans of Uduaghan in your State of origin. I think the entire forum , by now, know what you are .
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by ak47mann(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
BLOODY HELL shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
Gbawe:

Dullard. By failing to condemn the misrule of Uduaghan , as a loqacious Deltan quick to see the speck in the eyes of everyone in the SW , you are tacitly defending him. You spam this forum over the most childish and inconsequential things yet you remain indifferent to the misruling shenanigans of Uduaghan in your State of origin. I think the entire forum , by now, know what you are .

[size=14pt]Lol! You've been caught lying again! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No wonder Gbawe tells so many lies, see his leader.
Mr "Toronto," drug baron, certificate forger. embarassed cry cry cry cry[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/139268_BolaTinubuHeroinforfeiture_jpgb084d334c74cec7150ee9588a3aed2fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
Lolz!

I'm here to knock sense into all ethnic bigots. Tonight is your night.
Where is that foolish Gbawe? Come take one between your squinty lil eyes! A real face closer! Gboza! grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/524178_tinubuTif2_jpg4f96886de71ba2e3a7e17b862330af73

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Gbawe: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf:

Lolz!

I'm here to knock sense into all ethnic bigots. Tonight is your night.
Where is that foolish Gbawe? Come take one between your squinty lil eyes! A real face closer! Gboza! grin grin grin grin

You mean with your shameless lies and deciet ? You claim the picture below indicates my State i.e Lagos:

[img]http://thetbjoshuafanclub.files./2009/10/children-at-rubbish-ground.jpg?w=468&h=313[/img]

Nairalanders, I urge you all to right click the image and go to "view image info". This is what you will get:

http://thetbjoshuafanclub.files./2009/10/children-at-rubbish-ground.jpg?w=468&h=313

There is no mention of Lagos as the location. The forum should compel Beaf, a discredited liar, to prove that the picture was taken in Lagos considering that TB Joshua does outreach work in several African nations.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]^
Poor thing! cry cry cry

Gbawe, why are the leaders of your state so wicked to the poor?[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by delpee(f): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
All the pictures are those of ND people, Ijaws, Ilajes etc. Beaf should understand the simple logic that if Delta is a progressive state, many will gladly return home and make the coastal areas available for urban renewal without human rights wahala. Fashola doesnt have to go the Maroko way to please deluded and immature sychophants like Beaf and his ilk. The unemployed youths have responded anyway by giving Uduaghan a protest as a birthday gift.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Gbawe! Gbawe!! Gbawe!!!
Is this not wickedness? shocked[/size]

Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by jason123: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf, its okay.Enough with the pictures. Moreover, some of those pics are not from Lagos.
Re: The Monumental Waste Called Delta State by Beaf: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2011
jason123:

Beaf, its okay.Enough with the pictures. Moreover, some of those pics are not from Lagos.

I hope you aren't believing that fool called Gbawe. Thats a fellow that tells lies as if his life will end without them; he will even lie about the obvious. Verify where that pic was taken by clicking the link to the full story below:

http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2009/10/08/scattered-living-amidst-refuse-for-over-three-years/

I don't enjoy fighting low in the trenches, but these id!otic attacks on Delta by bigots has got to stop. Before I simply ignored them, but today? I've had enough, so if they need to compare what is on the ground, then lets do it. Lets see where everyone really comes from. cool
Aside from that, I hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu / MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Adeyeye: Saraki-Led Senate Failed Nigerians By Confirming Malami As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.