Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... (2316 Views)

Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only! / Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic. / Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannyxy(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2013
I was relaxing in a lounge watching football, then a group of women came in, ordered 4 beers, got high and started misbehaving. There and then, i made up my mind to never marry a woman who drinks, cos i dn't drink myself...
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Suzie0(f): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2013
Well, i have this to say, ladies that drinks are liable to have belly fat except on exceptional cases where the person works out. I guess i should leave the guys to speak for themselves
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by wasak(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2013
when I don't drink y should I marry a drunkard?
there are too many good drinks than for me to take alcohol!!
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by weazley(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2013
there has to be only one drunk in d house, dat would b d man/father/husband...it has been so since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannyxy(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Mod, front page please
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannylux: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2013
I can date a girl who drinks lightly and marry one who drinks once in a blue moon.

1 Like

Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannyxy(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2013
I see most guys agree with.. Ladies make una stop to drink, it's a turn off, big one
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by homesteady(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2013
I don't drink alcohol! So I can not marry a wife that drinks alcohol
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2013
I don't think I wud ever stop drinking.I can cut down on my choice of drinks but to quit?is like breaking a palm kernel with my head.Wud never stop taking wine.

2 Likes

Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: I see most guys agree with.. Ladies make una stop to drink, it's a turn off, big one
Not all guys wud agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannyxy(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: I don't think I wud ever stop drinking.I can cut down on my choice of drinks but to quit?is like breaking a palm kernel with my head.Wud never stop taking wine.
i dn't have a problem with wine, bt beer.. Wait lyn, u drink?
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: i dn't have a problem with wine, bt beer.. Wait lyn, u drink?
Yes I do,been sober for 9 days but I MUST drink today. angry angry.Can't help it.
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by djeezy(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2013
Drinking alcohol is not a female trait. However if she drinks once in a blue moon and takes little of it, of course I can marry her. Taking little doesn't make her a bad woman.
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannyxy(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: Yes I do,been sober for 9 days but I MUST drink today. angry angry.Can't help it.
hmmm, relax, u knw is nt good 4 ur health ryt?
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: hmmm, relax, u knw is nt good 4 ur health ryt?
I know..I have decided to stick to only wines.use to prefer strong drinks.
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: I know..I have decided to stick to only wines.use to prefer 40%vol.
ewwww lyn angry
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by 190: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: I don't think I wud ever stop drinking.I can cut down on my choice of drinks but to quit?is like breaking a palm kernel with my head.Wud never stop taking wine.

You need Jesus angry
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Dannyxy(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: I know..I have decided to stick to only wines.use to prefer strong drinks.
oh, better, wine is healthy... Oya make we go room go talk, you knw where tongue
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2013
190:

You need Jesus angry
tongue
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: ewwww lyn angry
Lol.Am working on the habit seriously.Already I stopped buying and storing in the fridge.
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by 190: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: oh, better, wine is healthy... Oya make we go room go talk, you knw where tongue

thats my girl you refering to sir

please kindly back off undecided
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: Lol.Am working on the habit seriously.Already I stopped buying and storing in the fridge.
that won't work,... gimme the fridge undecided
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by ireneidiva(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: Mod, front page please

which frontpage? Abeg. This belongs to the trashcan.
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
djeezy: Drinking alcohol is not a female trait. However if she drinks once in a blue moon and takes little of it, of course I can marry her. Taking little doesn't make her a bad woman.

And since when is it a male trait?

My opinion:

It doesn't matter if you are a male or female drunkard, it's equally bad.

Alcohol is only for people who can handle it, meaning that they don't drink regularly and often and meaning that when they drink, they still have control over what they say or do.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Danhumprey: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: Yes I do,been sober for 9 days but I MUST drink today. angry angry.Can't help it.
No! Don't you dare do that,darling! angry Do you want to harm yourself?
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Danhumprey: No! Don't you dare do that,darling! angry Do you want to harm yourself?
Won't take much.
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
190:

thats my girl you refering to sir

please kindly back off undecided
You this clown! So,every gal on Nairaland belong to you? grin
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Danhumprey: You this clown! So,every gal on Nairaland belong to you? grin
He is the Abraham of NL.
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Danhumprey: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: Won't take much.
Good. Tell me,is it true that ladies who drink alot,tend to have larger b.reasts? embarassed
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin
lynpetra: He is the Abraham of NL.
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Danhumprey: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
lynpetra: He is the Abraham of NL.
Oh no! Tell me you don't mean it. Fine! I am snatching you right away. angry
Re: Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Good. Tell me,is it true that ladies who drink alot,tend to have larger b.reasts? embarassed
NOPE!!!Thats fallacious!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Married Men Don't Like Wearing Their Wedding Rings / She Paid My T FARE / Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.