Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu (54827 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Hamas Will Be Crush....ack! / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.
shut up, you Terrorist will be pounded, Hamas attack was a bait 🪤🪤🪤🪤🪤 to eliminate Hamas and Palestinians, they fell for it. No matter how you cry. Terrorist will die a myserable death ☠️💀

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by isahsalee: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Keep your warped Statistics until few days and come back and tell us Mr Hamas !

You don't start a war that you cannot win !

Check nearby your street , you will see a transformer there and hug it, I don't care.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Moniya4Real(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
To Hell with Hamas and all terrorists organizations. Nothing , and u I repeat , nothing justifies the killing of innocent civilians, be it Hamas, the US and UK killing and maiming of innocent Iraqis (women and children) under the pretext of Iraq having WMD, Russia’s war of aggression against the Ukrainians, But I want to ask something; is there anything that distinguishes all these killings I mentioned above ?

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Cocolatti(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.
...but he is not a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by biina: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Corrupt idiot should go and sit down
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by CursedOsuPigs: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:

Who says Israelis are Christians?

3 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Chetas81(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT THE MULTIPLE FRONTLINE, UNLESS YOU HAVE BACKUP
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by jrusky(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pls Mr Nentayau you have my support. Pls make sure you destroy them completely since peace is a sin to them then give them pieces pls.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Wizardslayer: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
NwaNimo1:
.....and what they did to the mighty Israel will also be remembered for generations

Netanyahu legacy.....
No be small.

Hamas and Hezbollah should pray to their gods that Israel should not use that American weapon called ANGEL OF death (AoD).
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by planetx: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
flexydote:

Show pictures or video of them dancing under a giant Buddha statue.

Chai
I post no comments here on NL without thoroughly doing my research.

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Originalsly: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel does no wrong .... thanks Biden for unequivocal support from the US. Netanyahu is wailing about women and kids being killed by the Palestinians.... but at the same time huddled the Palestinians in a more restricted space.... stop them from leaving ... cut off electricity, food and water .... and be raining bombs on apartment buildings .... bringing them to rubble. isn't he killing women and children in these attacks? Now vowing to give them something to remember. I guess he will use the banned White Phosphorus to dissolve the Palestinians... and the Human Rights hawks will be silent on this. Netanyahu has committed atrocities on the Palestinians before .... I can see him doing it again since he is allowed a free pass. And here we are .... clapping for a monster. We need to open our eyes and stop being brainwashed .... after all .... Israel was a big supporter of Apartheid in South Africa. I guess we would've been calling Nelson Mandela and the guys terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Chetas81(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
thank you,overhype meanwhile hamas take this people by surprise
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Macill23(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel remember am available.. I will fight with you ..they must pay with their last blood ..even the God in heaven will be happy with their blood
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Wisereborn: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:
You think you are talking to CAN in Nigeria

Christians don't do what undecided
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by richeeyo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:
There was war in the heavens
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Miracle2020: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
You buy market you must pay for it. After dealing with Hamas isreal should focus on Iran.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by nduchucks: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israelis should keep in mind that the Palestinian people did not invade Israel but Hamas did.

Do not be responsible for Holocost and slaughter of Palestinians. Remember your own Holocost.

You people killed Isa (Jesus Christ) and you are now embarking on slaughtering Palestinians who are also human beings and God's children.

Stop temping God.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by buJu234: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
bros.. do wenti u wan do..

u too dey talk..

that is why i like big bros Putin, he doesnt talk much.. yet e dey deliver, sharperly..

do urs make we see...

but u and ur soldiers Bleep up sha oooo.. cos una just go sleep.. dey allow small Hamas dey show his talent ..

anyway RIP to all the dead sha (both Palestinians & Israelis)
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by toloohthegreat: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
What much do you know 'my dear'. As you grow older in age and wisdom, much more will become clearer.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Dan18(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Unfortunately, only civilians and children are dying.

The main memberss of hamas and their soldiers are not even being targeted.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by psalmsjob: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:

Don't be stupid bro....you're told to be cunning as a serpent and sell your shirt to buy a sword if you don't have one....if you'll not slap twice who slap you once as a Christian at least don't leave your cheek for slap.

Note it is Isreal's war to finish not an international collaboration to fight so we non-barbarians are invited to watch the destruction of cannibals who kill children in cold blood because of what ?

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Coolgent(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shinjawest:

Terrorists ideology

To force people to become Muslims..

God bless bokoharams in the north for doing the good work

Stupidity in display.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:

Did he tell u that he is a Christian?

3 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
PHAROAH FAILED TO RECOGNIZE THE SECRET POWER BEHIND ISRAEL AND GOT BURIED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA, THESAME FATE IS WAITING FOR EVERY MUSLIM THAT GO TO GAZA TO SUPPORT HAMAS.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Mu²
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
nduchucks:
Israelis should keep in mind that the Palestinian people did not invade Israel but Hamas did.

Do not be responsible for Holocost and slaughter of Palestinians. Remember your own Holocost.

You people killed Isa (Jesus Christ) and you are now embarking on slaughtering Palestinians who are also human beings and God's children.

Stop temping God.

Who controls Gaza and who does Hamas say it represents?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:
ISRAELIS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS, THEY ARE JEWS.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by SonofGod231: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel dey pay their price ruggedly. Capless!!
Please,back to modern warfare and bomb raining.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Coolgent(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
You will not live to do the unthinkable to the defenseless civilians
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Identify hhamas hiding among civilians and take them out,violently evil people must not be allowed to exist,they are vampires,hhamas is vampire.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Originalsly:
Israel does no wrong .... thanks Biden for unequivocal support from the US. Netanyahu is wailing about women and kids being killed by the Palestinians.... but at the same time huddled the Palestinians in a more restricted space.... stop them from leaving ... cut off electricity, food and water .... and be raining bombs on apartment buildings .... bringing them to rubble. isn't he killing women and children in these attacks? Now vowing to give them something to remember. I guess he will use the banned White Phosphorus to dissolve the Palestinians... and the Human Rights hawks will be silent on this. Netanyahu has committed atrocities on the Palestinians before .... I can see him doing it again since he is allowed a free pass. And here we are .... clapping for a monster. We need to open our eyes and stop being brainwashed .... after all .... Israel was a big supporter of Apartheid in South Africa. I guess we would've been calling Nelson Mandela and the guys terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) / Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.