Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu (54879 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Hamas Will Be Crush....ack! / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Identify hhamas hiding among civilians and take them out,violently evil people must not be allowed to exist,they are vampires,hhamas is vampire.
PLS DONT HARM CIVILIANS AND THEIR ABODE.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chetas81:
HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT THE MULTIPLE FRONTLINE, UNLESS YOU HAVE BACKUP

Pls read about 1948 Arab-israeli war and the time kippur war of 1973.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Ovacoma: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.
Exactly, even you and your friends can easily defeat her!
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Godfather898989: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
isahsalee:
Live scores:

647 Palestinian civilian killed so far.

1017 Israeli civilian killed so far.
if Israel were targeting civilians like Hamas Gaza would have been a mass grave by now

4 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
PLS DONT HARM CIVILIANS AND THEIR ABOARD.

Were civilians not asked to leave and given time to leave?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
DesChyko:
Damn.. Israel has never hit their neighbours this hard before. 687 in less than 3 days has gone beyond all death toll on previous exchanges.

Hamas went beyond the threshold this time and Israel seem to have pulled all stops. That 9 Americans are also casualties will not earn them any favours from US either.
THOSE KILLED IN GAZA SO FAR ARE CLOSE TO 2000, CHECK AL JAZEERA.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by remsonik(f): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
God will save his people. The king of the Israelites already prophesied this for his people.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by 11doubledee: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Adflex1:
Palestinians played Into the Hands of the Israelis Long overdue Plot to Wipe them off, Now Hamas is rated as Terrorist Group Next to ISIS and Boko Haram.

This black frontal lobe dot headed ragtag people bleeped Up. Once they Sip that Hot Goat urine called Tea and chew Gworo their brain only think shakabomb, They never saw the aftermath coming, Israel will Bomb them to Pile of Rubbles without a dot of international Sympathy.
ISIS,ISWAP, BOKO HARAM,HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH....
What do they all have in common,IRAN!
Teaching, funding, arming,training and exporting violent form of Islamic terrorism (SHIA ISLAM)
Teaching them rubbish in somalia,those ones nearly bomb themselves finish.
If not for UN and USA
Even Nigeria should watch it, Ibrahim El Zazaky
is the Iranian stooge in Nigeria.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
isahsalee:
Live scores:

647 Palestinian civilian killed so far.

1017 Israeli civilian killed so far.

That's because Israel isn't directly targeting civilians
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by izubext007: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Go and try them make we see
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
THOSE KILLED IN GAZA SO FAR ARE CLOSE TO 2000, CHECK AL JAZEERA.

What do u expect aljazeera to say?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Smartguyboy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.

Who told you Israel is a Christian nation?
They even have more Muslim in Israel than Christians if you don’t know and Christians are being attacked and humiliated by Jews everyday in Israel.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
SERPENT SEEDS DESCENDANTS OF ISHMAEL. WILL NEVER LEARN UNTIL THEY ARE BURIED IN THE SEA OF ISRAEL FIRE POWER.

2 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by igbosarejews(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Im sorry to say but Netanyahu is a very bad leader for Israel. Under him Israel looses political gains. Every Time he leads Israel he pulls the hand of clock back on their decades upon decades of negotiations and progress.

This guy graduated from MIT but even though he is bright, he lacks strategy and leadership. Hin own na gragra. When enemy threaten Israel instead for him to deescalate, he will respond back with stiffer threats. Very poor in leadership.

His a Jew and not one of the fuckedd Christian leaders, that are afraid to stand up to mûslim Terrorism
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Chetas81(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
lexy2014:

were in 2023/24 , THE CITIES ADVANCE
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Fuckyoumod: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.
see score board.

By tomorrow the score board will increase.
That's all that matters to me...

Benjamin is a cold hearted and ruthless man especially to the Arab world.

The only people he has soft spots for are his fellow Jews.

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by uniquetechng: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
DesChyko:
Damn.. Israel has never hit their neighbours this hard before. 687 in less than 3 days has gone beyond all death toll on previous exchanges.

Hamas went beyond the threshold this time and Israel seem to have pulled all stops. That 9 Americans are also casualties will not earn them any favours from US either.
This is actually one of the less tolls so far, check previous figures to confirm that.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chetas81:

Chetas81:

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Truthshotcrazy: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
0taPiaPia:

An old testament christian does. Infact Oga Moses would have said more.
Oga Moses, WAS NOT CHRISTIAN BUT JUDAIST/JEW. No human being in old testament before Jesus birth is Christian. But jew/Judaism.
NOBODY IN OLD TESTAMENT IS CHRISTIAN.
They worshipped in synagogue. Christians worship in church.
They don't have pastor but Rabbi.
They pray to God almighty without invoking in Jesus name.

EVEN JESUS CHRIST1 NO BE CHRISTIAN BUT judaist/jew. He worshipped in the synagogue/temple and read the scrolls. He even once chased away traders from the temple where jews worship. Calling it my father's house. Jesus nor go church but synagogue.

Christian means christ like. Christ's followers are Christians.
The typical judaist/jew today in 2023 is still waiting for coming of God's promised son. They believe Jesus was just a prophet just like any prophet before. Eg prophet Jeremiah, prophet Isaiah. . ]

----CHRISTIANS PRAY TO GOD THROUGH MEDIATOR JESUS CHRIST. THEY BELIEVE JESUS IS SON OF GOD AND GREATER THAN ALL THE PROPHETS

---CHRISTIANS BELIEVE AFTER JESUS WAS BURIED, HE STOOD UP FROM THE GRAVE AFTER 3DAYS. AND FLEW BACK TO HEAVEN LEAVING GRAVE EMPTY.

____CHRISTIANITY IS RELIGION AFTER DEATH OF CHRIST. AS BELIEVERS WAITED IN UPPER ROOM FOR OUTPOURING OF HOLY SPIRIT.CHRISTIANITY MEANS CHRIST LIKE. The first Christians were in Antioch in upper room.
Google history of first church formed in the whole world.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
lexy2014:

That's because Israel isn't directly targeting civilians
AL JAZEERA IS REORTING CLOSE TO 2000 KILLED IN GAZA SO FAR, GO. AND CHECK IT OUT. ISRAEL ALSO WARNS BEFORE STRIKING,WHICH OFFERS PEOPL CHANCE TO LEAVE UNLIKE THE DESCENDANTS OF REPROBATE ISHMAEL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by jubrilELsudan: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
NA ONLY MOUTH ISRAEL GET

SINCE I WAS A KID FROM THE EARLY 80'S THEY HAVE BEEN SINGING THIS SONG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by nduchucks: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Who controls Gaza and who does Hamas say it represents?

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the thousands of innocent children, women, aged, and others that will be killed by bombs and starvation due to blockade, do not deserve to slaughter.

You are essentially saying that the Biafran children, elderly, and others who died as a result of the blockade deserved to die because Ojukwu represented them.

No one voted for Ojukwu and no Palestinian voted for Hamas.

Where is your humanity, fellow?

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Badassniggga(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
lexy2014:

leave and go where? When they tell you guys Israel literally blockaded Gaza from every sides you think they're joking. I'm not even sure if Gaza has any airport and you want them to leave their home.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Israel07: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.

Make ur papa combine Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Turkey infact the whole of the middle east go attack them if e sure for u. Keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by NairaMaster1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hezzyluv:
This is a pure case of "Yanga dey sleep, trouble come wake am"

I swear
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.

How was Israel not able to "defeat" Hamas for 40years?

Has Hamas been in existence for 40years?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
nduchucks:

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the thousands of innocent children, women, aged, and others that will be killed by bombs and starvation due to blockade, do not deserve to slaughter.

You are essentially saying that the Biafran children, elderly, and others who died as a result of the blockade deserved to die because Ojukwu represented them.

No one voted for Ojukwu and no Palestinian voted for Hamas.

Where is your humanity, fellow?

Offpoint...

Who controls Gaza and who does Hamas say it represents?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
NA ONLY MOUTH ISRAEL GET

SINCE I WAS A KID FROM THE EARLY 80'S THEY HAVE BEEN SINGING THIS SONG
DESCENDANTS OF REPROBATE ISHMAEL STARTED FIGHTING ISRAEL FROM OVER 4000 YEARS AGO, TRYING TO BLOW ISRAEL INTO THE RED SEA BUT TODAY ISRAEL STILL STANDS STRONG AND CAN BEAT ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER SILLY ANY DAY ANY TIME.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Badassniggga:
leave and go where? When they tell you guys Israel literally blockaded Gaza from every sides you think they're joking. I'm not even sure if Gaza has any airport and you want them to leave their home.

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Ashirioluwa: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.

Who told you that he's a Christian?

Benjamin Netenyahu is not a Christian, and he has not once identified himself as a Christian. He is Jewish.

Christians only make up a small minority of the population, which is about 1.9%.

About 73% of Israelis identify as Jewish, which is the predominant religion in that country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lexy2014: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chetas81:

Chetas81:

Pls read about 1948 Arab-israeli war, 1967 six day war and the yom kippur war of 1973
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
lexy2014:

THEY WANTED TO BUILD AIRPORT IN LATE 90S AND ISRAEL BLEW IT UP BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN USED FOR IMPORTING ARMS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) / Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.