Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu (54978 Views)

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. / Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Hamas Will Be Crush....ack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by WhatchDoGG(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.
Ode he is Jew,

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by WhatchDoGG(m): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Xkale1996:
Bleep Israelites

Useless set of people

Thieves
Land grabbers

Keep threatening
God is with hamas
Cry me a river now grin angry
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by baralatie(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Happening now is real under attack from Lebanon Hezbollah..foxnews
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by seyenko(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2023
He is not a Christian but a Jew, Jews do not like Christians or Africans, so I am always amazed by the support Christians and Africans give Israel when Israel does not give an F about them

marenx:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by obaidan: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2023
4ward4:

They are Jews and not Christains.
A lot of people are ignorant...once they hear Israel...e dey sound like Jesus Christ bedroom to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by mpire: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Berthly:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

Kill yourself; you must not be tired yet of daily opening a new NL account to defraud.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by baralatie(m): 12:17am On Oct 10, 2023
Happened live
4 Hezbollah dead in current Israeli bombardment of southern Lebanon after rocket launch from Hezbollah
Aljazesra
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by baralatie(m): 12:17am On Oct 10, 2023
As e dey hot
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Dadimendino: 12:19am On Oct 10, 2023
smartemperor042:
Head slammer!

Chest beater!

Religion of PISS!

They are against Israeli, but will support Nigeria against Biafra!

Idiots!

Your hate for Islam will only consume you. What is Biafrog ? Biafra my ass!
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Warmaterial(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2023
Berthly:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

First Bank
which people dey even give this fraudster 'likes'.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by nesphil(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2023
This is the case of trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Hamas and Palestinians go see war.

fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF1vxlLCXo

Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

It is reported that Israel has cut off electricity, gas, water and food from Gaza.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Warmaterial(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Ewexo:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed
old format.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by JohnsonEmma(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Why do i feel this story was made up to scam people on this platform??

First Bank
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by captaininiobong(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

Remove christainity from war. It's your type that will look at the enemy killing you and all you do is say let God forgive him or her.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by emy9(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Berthly:

First Bank

My friend stop spamming this place.
Go to Gaza and fight like a man.
Stop being a wimp.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by KnownUnknown: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Dadimendino:
Dey play.. It is easier said than done.

Check out the casualties on both sides. compare and contrast. Hamas are prepared for all eventualities that is why they take the fight to their enemy's backyard and killed them on their own soil. Imagine a mere militant group killing as much as about a 100 US trained Israeli Soldiers despite billions of dollar annual military aids given to them by US. Under just 3 days he's already crying to USA for more military aids. Israel is nothing without their god USA.

Kudos to HAMAS, Israel have been made to taste the dose of their own medicine 💊. Israel is a monster.. A cancer that must be eradicated

I laugh when some Africans or Christians call them “gods own nation”. That’s true as long as they recognize the American military and economic might is “god”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Sillymoderators: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2023
Berthly:

First Bank
You this scammer na everyday you dey pay rent?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Sillymoderators: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2023
Warmaterial:
which people dey even give this fraudster 'likes'.
Na fraudsters like her! Na everyday she dey pay rent.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by enemyofprogress: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.
but they are winning the wars
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Lampass(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF1vxlLCXo

Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

It is reported that Israel has cut off electricity, gas, water and food from Gaza.

God Bless Isreal, God bless Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, God bless the United State, God Bless Donald Trump, God Bless Nigeria, God Bola Adekule Ahmed Tinubu..
The rest of you should collect your Greetings from terrorist and bandits😎😎😎
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Dadimendino: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2023
smartemperor042:
Head slammer!

Chest beater!

Religion of PISS!

They are against Israeli, but will support Nigeria against Biafra!

Idiots!

Your hate for Islam will only consume you. What is Biafrog ? Biafra my ass!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by nesphil(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2023
You don't know anything.

So chin up.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by ShitOnRecruiter: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
A Christian doesn't speak like that.
I just laugh when I see comment like this. Israel is not Christian. In the whole world, Israel has the lowest population of Christians as it's not up to 2%, Isreali practices Juhadism if you are not well informed.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Onisokuso1(m): 1:06am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

Who told you they are Christians
Also , war has always been part n parcel of the old religion .
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Luchitec(m): 1:08am On Oct 10, 2023
No mind the guy, he fails to understand that terrorism is quite different from conventional warfare. The United States with arguably one of the best military intelligence and resources was still caught napping by the 9/11 events. My comment does not in any way excuse the poor Israeli intelligence and security lapses that made this level of attack possible.
PoliticalChinex:

Mumu Hamas arse-licker. U will watch as Isreal finish them off. No single Hamas member that participated in the attack will survive. Isreal will hunt and kill all of them including the ones that run out of the country. Mumu go and read the history of Isreal millitary force ewu gambia
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by DesChyko: 1:29am On Oct 10, 2023
uniquetechng:
This is actually one of the less tolls so far, check previous figures to confirm that.

Oh, my bad. I meant on average.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by EDOLUWA: 1:33am On Oct 10, 2023
You are speaking gibberish!

[left][/left]
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by addictiv(m): 1:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Now even the Gaza, that Palestinians had will be claimed by isreal.... They should ask riverine people how to build bamboo houses in the sea,cos that's the only place they will be allowed to live. At the end of the day, we ask.. Was it worth it?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by otipoju(m): 1:51am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

They are not Christians.

They are Judaist and follow the Mosaic law of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

They have been fighting all their existence from the exodus from Egypt till this day.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by zomby(m): 1:52am On Oct 10, 2023
What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs

Israel as a holy land… is the statement of the president Holy or Godly?

Very confusing!
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:54am On Oct 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.
Dey there dey talk your own. No country is allowed to wipe a country without restraints. Even if u are provoked. There's a general believe to start a war is easy but to end it isn't plus you don't want to risk further provocation. Sending War ship to Israel is a show of support incase Iran, Arab league, Russia or others want to join. Don't be daft to reason beyond what you see. Ask Russia why they haven't completely leveled Ukraine. Restraints abound

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] / Joe Biden Meets A Dog Named After Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.