Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night (25242 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by nlfpmod: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
So @officialEFCC pulled up to my house with 3 men with guns and some with sticks and hammers lol, they broke my back door while I was sleeping on the bed with my 6month old daughter, imagine I had a panic attack Cz of my health issues…. Is this not a crime ?

They hit my producer with a stick on his leg imagine @officialEFCC una father ! You guys are a criminal organizations..it’s sad the kind of power you are given.. that’s why you’re abusing it… enikure

God go purnish una @officialEFCC I am not a criminal , I have never don fraud in my life , you came in with guns to oppress me in front of my daughter and her mother & my staffs. you will never prosper in anything you do as long as you’re efcc staff! You will always be a failure

I don’t even believe in the Justice system of nigeria Cz it’s all lies .. who you wan report to for nigeria … they are all the same and they are together

My hate for @officialEFCC
just began … why do you operate at night.. is armed robbery part of your job description because I need explanation… truth is who you wan report to Cz nothing works in this country ! They only know how to abuse power

This my 6 month old wey no let me sleep wey I finally come put to sleep.. them con wake am…. Useless agency
@officialEFCC with your ugly faces

They said they got an intel that I’m into fraud lol. They said it’s a routine check
That’s all and they found nothing

I can boldly say today with what I’ve witnessed!!
@officialEFCC don’t care about naija like that Cz they would be professionals if they do.. they are actually after the lives of young people like me and to think that I’m against fraud is shocking it happened to me

I can’t even remember the last time I was this angry and scared in my life …
@officialEFCC
I hate you with every thing in my spirit and soul…I’ll always be against this organization from now hence forth

Imagine this useless @officialEFCC
people telling me “you know how many artiste I don out for jail” una papa
@officialEFCC
Bleep you

I can never forget the look on my daughters face and how scared she looks …. Una Dey mad @officialEFCC
una papa

I was just threatened for speaking out now

Source: @youngskales (Twitter)

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by obembet(f): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2023
Let hear from EFCC before we judge. I don't like one side of the story.

If you are too emotional and sentiment, don tag me

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by ihatebuhari(f): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Very useless organization

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by paskal16: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by MrAgbako: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
😂😂😂

What is the difference between
SARS and Efcc?
Efcc and Robbers? 😂

This is why it is important to carry out mental and drug test on everyone being recruited into security forces in this country. Anyone who fail the test should be drop

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
End time for hard drugs musicians angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by EKONGKING: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by SensualMan: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Balablu! Bluuuu! Bulabaaaa!!!

6 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by 3seriez(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
But he's right. Who do you even complain too. Even our courts can't do anything to government institutions.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Thisis2raw(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Nigeria SMH

2 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Benwems(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Nothing has changed under tinubu. Still same old police , efcc, immigration etc.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by wittywriter: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Over zealous men of the law that behave lawlessly.

Wittyness.

17 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by mobileboy: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
when they come in what did they claim they are looking for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by saintkel(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Nigeria my country!

1 Like

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by ButterBerry: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
This is Nigeria where life means nothing to those whose primary duty is to protect life and properties.

14 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Fab21: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Zulum: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Not true...mayb impersonators

3 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by aylive02(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
grin

Expect more crime under APC regime since the nation is led by a criminal, a certificate forgerer, and a killer, and an identity thief.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Unperturbedpota: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
This one has'nt seen anything. This one small , pray ,make NDLEA no burst you. They burst my neighbor's house at 1am , they bloodied the guy and even shot all his dogs. The police men that came around were even speechless at the brutality displayed by NDLEA

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Wisereborn: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
angrypost=126310698:

They said they got an intel that I’m into fraud lol. They said it’s a routine check
That’s all and they found nothing
Source: @youngskales (Twitter)
Can you imagine

The routine check wey no dey work for North

If it does, why do we still have the sponsors of bokoharam walking freely

27 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by TemplarLandry: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Rogues.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Wait for me. i'll soon be there for your resque grin grin grin
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Mvnster: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Legal robbers lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by aylive02(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Zulum:
Not true...mayb impersonators
. Shut up!

12 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Thisis2raw(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:
Let hear from EFCC before we judge. I don't like one side of the story.

If you are too emotional and sentiment, don tag me

whatever their side of the story is, you can't just go and bash into someone home at odd hours of the night.
Are they a criminal organization?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by tonididdy(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Only thieves operate like this.

Imagine someone who lives alone in a remote area with cash at home. What will be his fate with acts like this?

30 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by essentialone(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2023
As far as am concerned, all Celebrities are Guilty until they prove themselves Innocent.

Dem get luck EFCC never yet employ me. By now,...
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by CondemnBattery(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Useless and unprofessional entity.
You had intel, and you can't go during the day?

Like someone should help me understand

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Leads Police Officers To Gift Road Users Christmas Gifts / Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide / Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.