Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night (25275 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by MasterJayJay: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stay away from crime if you don't want a visit from law enforcement agencies and its that simple

Police, Army, EFCC have criminals working with them.

1 Like

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by blingxx(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
End time for hard drugs musicians angry

What a wasted 9months you are
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Shikena(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sad reading Skale's experience with EFCC. For me, it's not even about allegations but the approach. Why break in like robbers when you can just serve him an invite notification to report at your office?

A more important issue is the popular saying that most of our people simply cannot handle any form of power or authority.

Look at how unruly most people are on Nairaland! We simply can't handle the power of free expression online. How many here could be trusted with real power and authority??

We need to think deeply, fix our individual selfs and be prepared so we are ready to effect real change when the opportunity comes.

1 Like

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Newdawn30: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
I am not into crime but, I have been accused unjustly of being doing yahoo simply because I had a laptop bag with me.

On my way home, they stopped me and took me to there station after we had a back and forth argument , they went through my phone and laptop ,they found nothing. I still had to drop 5k after one told me I can't come to their station without giving them something. This was last year December 24th along 23 Road festact.

And that's the problem of Nigeria security agencies. They profile people, their investigation is not case based it's pure profiling, he drives benz, na yahoo, he uses iPhone, na yahoo, he dresses too nice na yahoo. And many have lost their life in the process, their news didn't make it to social media and blogs

Just pray Nigeria doesn't happen to you, like I said earlier

stuffs2002:

Stay away from crime if you don't want a visit from law enforcement agencies and its that simple
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Cromagnon: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
MrAgbako:
😂😂😂

What is the difference between
Uji and Efcc?
Efcc and Robbers? 😂

This is why it is important to carry out mental and drug test on everyone being recruited into security forces in this country. Anyone who fail the test should be drop
don'tworry, when you become efcc chairman you can implement.
Till then we are left with govt monopoly of violence
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Scarcity234: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:
Let hear from EFCC before we judge. I don't like one side of the story.

If you are too emotional and sentiment, don tag me

Keep saying to to this until you're dragged. It's coming
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by nony43(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Yes

I never knew.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by khalids: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
This process of breaking into someone's house unannouce will get these operatives killed one day....No one expects law agencies to be breaking into houses at night, that na trademark of armed robbers and person fit go accidentally off then thinking his house is being invaded....

Let them do things the right way..
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by fred04(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
The crying will continue until we youth stand up against bad leadership. Today u are smiling cos you are not yet a victim.
One day,you will surely become a victim directly or indirectly to this our bad leadership
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Freebills12: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
stuffs2002:

1. How is it evil when EFCC bursts criminals?
2. Stop being ignorant. Crime detection and prevention has nothing 5o do with time
3. A lot of these so called celebrities are into shady activities and try to use their status as cover ups
4. No one is above the law. If you want a visit from the EFCC, stay away from crime and it's that simple.
5. I will always stand on the side of the law

I am concrete in what am saying before EFCC should bugle someone's home as done in a civilze world, they should obtain a court warrant. Without it, Skale should sue them. You are just assuming that they are into shady things but in order to investigate they need court warrant.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Fearyourcreator: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wisereborn:

Can you imagine

The routine check wey no dey work for North

If it does, why do we still have the sponsors of bokoharam walking freely
Na skales be the only musician... why he dey cry ... make he sue them and stop making noise online... yahoo singers
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Fearyourcreator: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
essentialone:
As far as am concerned, all Celebrities are Guilty until they prove themselves Innocent.

Dem get luck EFCC never yet employ me. By now,...
Same here

1 Like

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by MrJames007: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Nigerian officials are always unprofessional in all they do

Even the way police dey hold gun so unprofessional

Dem dey always tie their guns with masking tapes

Useless institutions
grin

But dat one is normal.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by BrazilianOG(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
veeceesynergy:
This is the same thing they did to me in Abuja, around 5.30am, they bursted my house with over 7 armed men and about 4 with sticks, they wanted to use axe and break my door B4 I opened it, they ransacked and turned my house upside down, packed all the company documents in my house, my car and myself to their office, nothing incriminating was found on me, I was released on bail, my phones, tablets and car witheld.
My car was released after one week and phone after one month cos they saw absolutely nothing incriminating.
Their modus operandi is a total mess and disgrace to Nigeria
EFCC DEY CRAZE I SWEAR
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2023
blingxx:

What a wasted 9months you are
NOP,THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE,A FILTHY TRASH, UNWORTHY OF ANY GOOD THING IN LIFE,BECAUSE YOU ARE DRUGHEAD.angry pray that you regain your senses and reason well again like when you were being pampered as normal adolescent. angry
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
End time for hard drugs musicians angry
THANK GOD THAT IGBOO MUSIC DON DEY DIE SINCE THIS SAGA. angryall youth should push harder to push away consuming hard drugs with psycho substances,a mad is a mental person whether he wear cloth or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Ladies Stun On The Cover Of Glam Africa Magazine / Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" / Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.