Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night (25276 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Dickwahala: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2023
essentialone:
As far as am concerned, all Celebrities are Guilty until they prove themselves Innocent.

Dem get luck EFCC never yet employ me. By now,...
oloribuku werey na una type dey spoil Nigeria supporting wickedness. You will never see any post for efcc, shishi you no go see mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by GodHimself: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2023
A confident and bold young man.

EFCC must be in shock at the audacity he had to curse them out in public.

Let’s see how this pans out.

nlfpmod:

Source: @youngskales (Twitter)

2 Likes

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by NaijaCover(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by essentialone(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2023
Dickwahala:
oloribuku werey na una type dey spoil Nigeria supporting wickedness. You will never see any post for efcc, shishi you no go see mumu

You are a Suspect.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Dickwahala: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

EFCC can arrest criminals at any time of the day as crime detection, prevention and arrest of criminals is a 24/7 job

All this emotional blackmail of the EFCC will not fly. That you have a six month old baby does not give you the right to I dulge in crime. If you didn't do anything suspicious, EFCC no go come your house
werey na Ogun go kill your papa for supporting wickedness. I'm sure you're one of efcc dogs na una dey spoil Nigeria, up till now they've never convicted any politicians only after young boys. They made it seem all Nigerian youths are into fraud spoiled their name internationally. Na thunder go fire you idiot

1 Like

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by emperor4love(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2023
essentialone:
As far as am concerned, all Celebrities are Guilty until they prove themselves Innocent.

Dem get luck EFCC never yet employ me. By now,...
u are sick
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by essentialone(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2023
emperor4love:
u are sick

grin
You na sickler.

Scammers always supporting Scammers.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by lomprico(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2023
Some of una na yahoo boys hiding under artists.

But efcc still na criminal organisation
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by essentialone(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2023
Dickwahala:
werey na Ogun go kill your papa for supporting wickedness. I'm sure you're one of efcc dogs na una dey spoil Nigeria, up till now they've never convicted any politicians only after young boys. They made it seem all Nigerian youths are into fraud spoiled their name internationally. Na thunder go fire you idiot

Swear with your Father's grave that you are not a Scammer.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

EFCC can arrest criminals at any time of the day as crime detection, prevention and arrest of criminals is a 24/7 job

All this emotional blackmail of the EFCC will not fly. That you have a six month old baby does not give you the right to I dulge in crime. If you didn't do anything suspicious, EFCC no go come your house

Go and sleep is he a criminal he was only a suspect why is politicians invited and we the populace busted at night it terrible bro
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Major7: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:
Let hear from EFCC before we judge. I don't like one side of the story.

If you are too emotional and sentiment, don tag me

They will one day visit you or your relatives and we will say the same thing you just said now. Nautical nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by SalamRushdie: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

Sharap
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by LtChisom: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

You are waiting to hear the other side of the story of a scenario where his house was broken into in the middle of the night, I thought there is something called search warrant, anyway we have a career criminal as presidiot so anything will go in a pigs kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Newdawn30: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Don't speak out against evil. Wait till Nigeria happens to you before you get sense.

stuffs2002:

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by farzeenarain: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
veeceesynergy:
This is the same thing they did to me in Abuja, around 5.30am, they bursted my house with over 7 armed men and about 4 with sticks, they wanted to use axe and break my door B4 I opened it, they ransacked and turned my house upside down, packed all the company documents in my house, my car and myself to their office, nothing incriminating was found on me, I was released on bail, my phones, tablets and car witheld.
My car Suzuki Swift check it out at ( https://driver.pk/cars/suzuki/suzuki-swift-1-3-dlx-price-in-pakistan/ ) was released after one week and phone after one month cos they saw absolutely nothing incriminating.
Their modus operandi is a total mess and disgrace to Nigeria

I am agree with you
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Bigchristo: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: @youngskales (Twitter)
It has now become a regular thing for EFCC to be doing breaking and entering, with or without warrant such an arrest is illegal, there’s a need to caution these people on how they carry out their activities the government need to address such issues before it turns into another Endsars, one of my uncle in Edo state experience the same thing he was sleeping in the middle of the night his wife and children were also sleeping he heard a calling bell in his flat he already knew whoever rang the calling bell 🛎️ is already in his compound because there’s no calling bell at the gate, they jump into his compound break his surveillance cameras and light while trying to gain entrance into his compound he open the flat door for them to come inside at the middle of the night they started questioning him about who owns the house and the car in his compound, a man who has been doing aluminum and roofing contract including doors and sliding windows for over 25yrs he showed them his ID then he ask them if they didn’t see long span roofing sheets in the compound as they gain entrance? They started apologizing my uncle didn’t even know that they broke his security cameras and surveillance light he let them go and later find out the next morning, my question is why on earth would a security agency’s conduct raid at night when they don’t have distress call disturbing families who are sleeping in their houses this thing is getting ridiculous and nobody is talking about it until people take to the street to protest, this is exactly how SARS where terrorizing people until all hair let lose Nigeria is becoming a lawless country such nonsense don’t happen abroad if the security agencies have an Intel to investigate someone they will first make contact with the person involved if the person refused to honor an invitation that’s when they can use excessive force to arrest, but in the Case of EFCC they randomly go to all the fine houses thinking is only yahoo boys or fraudsters that are able to afford such properties, something is fundamentally wrong with the thinking of some Nigerians and govt including security agencies
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by obembet(f): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Major7:

They will one day visit you or your relatives and we will say the same thing you just said now. Nautical nonsense and ingredients.

Ode, am not into fraud
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Freebills12: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
stuffs2002:

Because its not you or your relative! Let's learn how to condemn evil in thus country. EFCC can't bugle someone's home at night. If they want to do it, they should present court warrant. Stop supporting evil, there is no danger that necessitated the use of excessive force
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by essentialone(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2023
why have EFCC not bust into the houses of every Nigerian youths? E be like say Thunder want fire all the Scammers wey dey here dey support nonsense.

Anybody EFCC bust into their place is a bloody Scammer. Nothing can ever convince me otherwise. All scammers will die by terrible accident.

1 Like

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by fyneboi79(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

that overused dirty slit between your legs dey deceive you....ezi!
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Major7: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

Ode, am not into fraud

Oponu, you don't have to be. They will profile you when you're blessed beyond your imagination grin
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Justiceleague1: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2023
yarimo conehead:
this is serious o.
Another serious thing somebody calling a whole me a Dundee! angry
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Exceed15: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2023
Don't believe all read on social media. I m not an emotional person. I look at fact on ground.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by livinbygrace: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

People have been complaining of the same assault and you still doubt,or is it untill you fall victim or your loved ones before you understand ?
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by abysirius(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2023
With his exposure, Skales still speaks like a kid. I wonder who his advisers are. He should know this isn't the best way to address issues such as this. Good luck to him!
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by seankafor(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2023
essentialone:
why have EFCC not bust into the houses of every Nigerian youths? E be like say Thunder want fire all the Scammers wey dey here dey support nonsense.

Anybody EFCC bust into their place is a bloody Scammer. Nothing can ever convince me otherwise. All scammers will die by terrible accident.

scammers don do you strong thing grin tongue
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Exceed15: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Thisis2raw:
whatever their side of the story is, you can't just go and bash into someone home at odd hours of the night.
Are they a criminal organization?

Oga don't believe all u read from these celebrities. They are fond of coming on social space to claim victims. Let's hear from the anti- graft.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

I do pray it happens to you and you get your own vivid share of the experience and trauma. Then, we won’t be too emotional and we won’t tag you…

If they had fired a gun and it became an Ugly scenario… you will still come here and type Justice for skales.

Most Nigerians are Hypocrites.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Bigmouth3: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

Naso we go still talk for your matter when you are murdered ,we will wait to to hear from. Your murderers side of the story before we judge . MUMU
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by GerogeI(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
This is an ugly trend we must all do something about before it becomes a trend.

No police or law enforcement is allowed to invade your privacy without a warrant to search. They can only arrest or search without warrant in public or in the act of an offence. But breaking into people's houses hotel rooms without warrant and call it a routine check is unlawful and an abuse of power with far ranging consequences for our collective security.

The way I see it, the police is a far cry from normal. Once EFCC normalises this abuse, ordinary police men will adopt it for extorting people. This is nothing but armed robbery by law enforcement.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by DD29: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
No smoke without fire 🔥 let hear from the efcc
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Incognito9: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
seankafor:
scammers don do you strong thing grin tongue

😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) / Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" / "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.