Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night (25273 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by spartachico(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Wetin you wan hear again ,las las them go talk say na mistaken identity , say them enter wrong house
obembet:
Let hear from EFCC before we judge. I don't like one side of the story.

If you are too emotional and sentiment, don tag me

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Teejay13(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2023
This is totally wrong and must be kicked against in our society. What proof of evidence do they have to invade once apartment unespectedly.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Csami(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

Mor0n!
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Faposky95: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2023
essentialone:
As far as am concerned, all Celebrities are Guilty until they prove themselves Innocent.

Dem get luck EFCC never yet employ me. By now,...

Ef yu !!!!!!
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

Emergency lovers of Nigeria under a drugbag's pregnancy!

Is this the kind of country you hypocr!tes really want?

What the hell do you want to hear from the EFCC that will justify their raiding someone's house in the night with no warrant and no prior invitation??
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by incogni2o: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
obembet:

What if they don't talk.

At least you console the Guy first.

See all that he spilled out like a crying Man.

I hope you don't experience same in innocence.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by godofuck231: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
When a man is know to be a coward such things happen , go and tey that with asari dokubo
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by eepeepook: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Carrying out their usual reign of terror, I see. NDLEA stopped theirs or people are too scared to speak regarding that one?
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
This one has'nt seen anything. This one small , pray ,make NDLEA no burst you. They burst my neighbor's house at 1am , they bloodied the guy and even shot all his dogs. The police men that came around were even speechless at the brutality displayed by NDLEA

And you think that's normal??
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by incogni2o: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2023
MrAgbako:
😂😂😂

What is the difference between
SARS and Efcc?
Efcc and Robbers? 😂

This is why it is important to carry out mental and drug test on everyone being recruited into security forces in this country. Anyone who fail the test should be drop

How many people will pass mental test in this Nigeria, especially Lagos.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by stuffs2002: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Because its not you or your relative! Let's learn how to condemn evil in thus country. EFCC can't bugle someone's home at night. If they want to do it, they should present court warrant. Stop supporting evil, there is no danger that necessitated the use of excessive force

1. How is it evil when EFCC bursts criminals?
2. Stop being ignorant. Crime detection and prevention has nothing 5o do with time
3. A lot of these so called celebrities are into shady activities and try to use their status as cover ups
4. No one is above the law. If you want a visit from the EFCC, stay away from crime and it's that simple.
5. I will always stand on the side of the law
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by stuffs2002: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2023
Newdawn30:
Don't speak out against evil. Wait till Nigeria happens to you before you get sense.

Badb0y4lyf:

Go and sleep is he a criminal he was only a suspect why is politicians invited and we the populace busted at night it terrible bro

MasterJayJay:

EFCC na terrorists. Only a useless agency will invade a house like criminals. A day will come when a licenced gun owner will kill one of them.

Stay away from crime if you don't want a visit from law enforcement agencies and its that simple
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by tefund(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2023
essentialone:
As far as am concerned, all Celebrities are Guilty until they prove themselves Innocent.

Dem get luck EFCC never yet employ me. By now,...
Get a life,don't be jealous of the success of others..
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by DrMuzungu(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Benwems:
Nothing has changed under thi3fnubu. Still same old police , efcc, immigration etc.

I was warning people of that drugs kingpin.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by yemex04(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: @youngskales (Twitter)

What if they were impostors or Armed Robbers disguising as EFCC Officials? Of course I know the last of the Incidence has not been seen or heard.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by reddingtonblack: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2023
essentialone:

You are a Suspect.

Even @that, how in the world does it makes sense to siege a yahoo boiz houses with guns, cutlasses and hammer at late night,
yahoo boyz carry mobile gadgets, why is efcc 1st approach lethal force

Are there no civil way/options to lead an arrest
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Homagain: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2023
To be sincere. I am not siding but these are not EFCC official cos they don't operate on the bases of rumor, they are professional n well trained not to carry such like an army robbers, please.
Beside looks like your story is incomplete.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by hush15: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

Source: @youngskales (Twitter)

Honestly, the impunity level in this country is disgusting and appalling. You got a lead but didn't verify the facts before proceeding for a night sting into somebody's home. You must gather enough strong evidence before breaking into somebody's home. Nust hearsay.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Numerouno94(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
This one has'nt seen anything. This one small , pray ,make NDLEA no burst you. They burst my neighbor's house at 1am , they bloodied the guy and even shot all his dogs. The police men that came around were even speechless at the brutality displayed by NDLEA

Bro NDLEA they learn for where EFCC dey. Na only EFCC they burst concrete fascia, parapet, cornice etcetera Kun burst ur pop ceiling to gain access into ur apartment. It's crazy out there.
The is to show that an average Nigerian is wicked and loves to abuse power. All these units re made up of Nigerians(you and I). this is to tell u that 99% of Nigerians re wicked souls. U and I plus other Nairaland members commenting against wat they did to skales will do something similar if we were in their positions too. Wickedness full our blood.

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by BucketMan: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bro NDLEA they learn for where EFCC dey. Na only EFCC they burst concrete fascia, parapet, cornice etcetera Kun burst ur pop ceiling to gain access into ur apartment. It's crazy out there.
The is to show that an average Nigerian is wicked and loves to abuse power. All these units re made up of Nigerians(you and I). this is to tell u that 99% of Nigerians re wicked souls. U and I plus other Nairaland members commenting against wat they did to sales will do something similar if we were in their positions too. Wickedness full our blood.
why people wicked like dis for the country sef

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by hotseat: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2023
The EFCC, DSS, NDLEA, etc are becoming a pain in the neck to members of the society.

No one is denying them the right to carry out their lawful duties but, they must act within the ambit of the law and within the rules of engagement.

This gangster manner/method of breaking into people's houses in the dead of the night is condemnable, despicable and totally unacceptable.

The law says one is innocent until one is proven guilty.

Alas, the reverse is the case with our "law enforcement" agencies.

One is automatically guilty until one is proven innocent.

This is an aberration and against the Constitution of the land.

This madness must stop!
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by tete7000(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2023
The modes of operation of efcc and armed robbers are not different.

Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Bigkoko: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2023
There are three ways to get Justice;
G-D
State
Yourself.....

The choice is yours to make! Some people i know in the West always make the right decision. So before you become overzealous with govt work invading a the home of a private citizen in the dead of the night without investigations and proper invitation like a normal human, and through illegality assault people running their hustle, better make sure you understand the long term job related hazard you might face! Some people na when you don forget them dey remember your Bleep ups!
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by nony43(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Is NDLEA that brutal?
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by xjiggy: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Them don start. All these low key fraudsters hiding under entertainment. Na so dem do do Govt cancel Sars. Now na EFCC dem wan trend. After that dem go switch to NDLEA. I know say EFCC dey do anyhow sometimes ooo but if you know the havoc wey dem these boys dey cause, you no go like them
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by omolola100(f): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That's not the reason we are here . Stop asking irrelevant questions
How that one take concern you.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2023
omolola100:

How that one take concern you.
Dis Ekiti girl, stay on topic
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by nedekid: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
What did your neighbor do about it? Hope he did not "leave it for god"
One the other hand, he should consider it as his meal ticket out of the hell hole.
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Truenews1: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Arrest Mohbad Wife She Knows What Happened To Mohbad - Very Dark Black Man Gives Reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjn6WYofME
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Unperturbedpota: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

The is to show that an average Nigerian is wicked and loves to abuse power. All these units re made up of Nigerians(you and I). this is to tell u that 99% of Nigerians re wicked souls. U and I plus other Nairaland members commenting against wat they did to sales will do something similar if we were in their positions too. Wickedness full our blood.

Who told you? only talk about what you know. Pray make you no cross NDLEA path
Re: Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night by Unperturbedpota: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
nony43:

Is NDLEA that brutal?

Yes

Damola Olatunji Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Big Brother Naija Ladies Stun On The Cover Of Glam Africa Magazine / Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom"