Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims (13251 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by seguno2: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/lagos-suspends-planned-mass-burial-for-endsars-victims/

I thought that they said that nobody was killed during the protests
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Chibuzoc(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
hkidola00:
isrealites are land grabbers and terrorist supported by USA,Hamas showed pictures of slained isreal soldiers all over the net,but isreal army only goes back to bomb children and women,not even a single hamas killed

Terrorist keep quiet or you die. When you bastard terrorists were celebrating the killing of innocent women and children, e be like bomb de your head. Allah aku bomb
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Kubin: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
How many times will I tell you that Nigeria is not for Nigerians.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by omoadeleye(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
prickahantas:
But Sanwo-Olu said nobody died.
Who are these?

They never mentioned Lekki Toll Gate

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Validated:
LASG should conduct forensic analysis and ask people with missing persons to come forward for DNA.

After close to 3 years? Were they deaf when the state government said, people should come forward to identify them? It was announced early last year....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by adams123: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Una want to renew #endsars? See their plan.
Though Tinubu needs to wake up and act as the boys are not smiling
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by jude33084(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
hkidola00:
isrealites are land grabbers and terrorist supported by USA,Hamas showed pictures of slained isreal soldiers all over the net,but isreal army only goes back to bomb children and women,not even a single hamas killed

Boko Hram
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Chetas81(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
THIS POST SPEAK A LOT ABOUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN, THEY LIVE ON EMOTIONAL ERROR, INSTEAD OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENT, IS ONLY NIGERIA HERE , THE PARENTS WON'T SEE THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEY WON'T ASK AND SEARCH FOR THEIR CHILDREN,DO BURIAL FOR UNKNOWN CITIZEN CALLED DEADBODY
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by spako4(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
What are you cooking?
Liars!
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Clean2016: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Shebi them say people no die

E concern una shaa

This is not Lekki but entire people that died in Lagos during the riot
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Chetas81(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
seguno2:

I thought that they said that nobody was killed during the protests
miserable people live in this part of the world, error inside their emotions
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
hkidola00:
you are no longer jubilating over Saturday supprise attack they killed woman and children, innocent people in the party in 100s that were killed on Israeli soil, everyone in Palestine and Gaze were jubilating on Saturday. Including people like you, I told them you people will pay a heavy price for this action, now Gaza has been reduced to rubbles.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by victorazyvictor(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
I tot no one was killed?
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by prickahantas(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
omoadeleye:

They never mentioned Lekki Toll Gate

So they were killed in your house?
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Khyrvxjzy: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
incandescentena:
You cannot disappoint. You must always constitute nuisance by typing trash-back

no ibo man will be president
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Chetas81(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

After close to 3 years? Were they deaf when the state government said, people should come forward to identify them? It was announced early last year....
OOOOOH BROTHER NIGERIAN HAVE PROBLEM TO SOLVE, SOMEONE DON'T SEE THEIR CHILDREN AND THEY REFUSED TO ASK AND SEARCH,FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, NIGERIAN ARE NOT RAT 🐀 WHERE PEOPLE JUST COME AND BEGIN TO SHOOT PEOPLE JUST LIKE THAT, AND MOVE THEIR BODY AWAY,LIE KILLED THOSE WHO BELIEVE THIS
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by finallybusy: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Three years later? This is why one should make enough money to live on his own terms. The families who couldn’t plan a burial would wait a whole three years while their relative(s) rotted in a morgue. Sad.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Sammyashol(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
No be fake news again? I thought their dogs said nobody died at Lekki at first. I wish my friend, Dr Ayo of Granville medical centre opposite Ajah was reading this news right now.

God bless him for saving the lives of those brought to him in the pool of blood that night . He saved some and referred some to LUTH and LASUTH. They eventually died on the way due to heavy loss of blood. Those bodies taken away by the military are yet to be released till today. They even barred relatives from entering their morgues to identify their relations.

How people politicise loss of lives in this country is appalling. May the blood of those lives lost be revisited on the enemies of state and their supporters.
May God continue to bless his handwork, he also treated me in his hospital after I survived the gunshot. Dr. Ayo is a Messiah,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by omoadeleye(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
prickahantas:

So they were killed in your house?

Go and ask them
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by hkidola00(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
you are no longer jubilating over Saturday supprise attack they killed woman and children, innocent people in the party in 100s that were killed on Israeli soil, everyone in Palestine and Gaze were jubilating on Saturday. Including people like you, I told them you people will pay a heavy price for this action, now Gaza has been reduced to rubbles.
this thing you condemn hamas for is just a tip of what israel does to palestine most of the time but the media doesnt blow it....we have to be factual in our arguements
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Menclothing: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
On the day of end sars protest across Lagos or only lekki death ?
The government needs to be given detail figures
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by hkidola00(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
jude33084:

Boko Hram
me boko haram
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by profodbaba: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
RIP to the dead

We can get you remote job in 15 days for 10k only. Reach out to Lekan on +2348187466074 ( WhatsApp only)
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Putting a halt to the mass burial is a strategic move by LASG. Obituaries would have used that opportunity to cause chaos. They still can't believe their fake mesiah-Hoe B lost woefully.

Must you be an obi supporter before u get sense. Assuming one of your family was used as shooting practise. You won't be saying trash. Don't worry keep supporting evil. But I can assure you that the evil you are supporting is not far from you.
I don't support any party but I know when something is right or wrong

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Eriokanmi: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sammyashol:
May God continue to bless his handwork, he also treated me in his hospital after I survived the gunshot. Dr. Ayo is a Messiah,
Amen, thanks. I'm glad you survived it. It was a terrible night.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
hkidola00:

You guys were rejoicing before na. Or you did not see the innocent ladies and children slain by hamas? Abi eye dey pain you. Don't worry you will cry more. Terrorist
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
This is a massacres against sanwo olu.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Biodun556(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
No be fake news again? I thought their dogs said nobody died at Lekki at first. I wish my friend, Dr Ayo of Granville medical centre opposite Ajah was reading this news right now.

God bless him for saving the lives of those brought to him in the pool of blood that night . He saved some and referred some to LUTH and LASUTH. They eventually died on the way due to heavy loss of blood. Those bodies taken away by the military are yet to be released till today. They even barred relatives from entering their morgues to identify their relations.

How people politicise loss of lives in this country is appalling. May the blood of those lives lost be revisited on the enemies of state and their supporters.

People died at various parts of Lagos DURING the protests including many laws enforcement agents not lekki toll gate. Parts of those killed were those looting shops and shopping centers across the state.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by Eriokanmi: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
hkidola00:
You mean Israel came from nowhere to grab land? Were they Americans who invaded Palestine to claim a land that doesn't belong to them?

Don't comment yet, until hamas terrorists are reduced to size. You sound like a Muslim to me. Grab Quran and read about Israel and jews. They simply took back what belongs to them and you're calling it land grabbing?

So, if yorubas go to kwara tomorrow and reclaim all the lands taken by fulanis in kwara, does that still mean the land belongs to fulanis? I leave you to answer that question.

Personally, I am not in support of the terror attack on insreal. Palestinians have also condemned it. Hamas is like boko haram. They're a terrorist organisation backed by their likes in Iran. I pity hamas in advance. They've bitten python in the tail.
Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by hkidola00(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

You guys were rejoicing before na. Or you did not see the innocent ladies and children slain by hamas? Abi eye dey pain you. Don't worry you will cry more. Terrorist
slaying of people is what isreal been doing to palestine all this years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria / Nigerians Have No Confidence In Police – Jonathan / Lagos & Sahara Power Partner On Power Supply To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.