Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) (51947 Views)

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by toygod2: 4:15am On Oct 11, 2023
The chances of him still surviving after now , is slim.
If he survives , God gave a second chance at life..............if e no be animal, anything crime henceforth , e suppose flee.
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2023
You think he will survive this attack and burns?

Tinubustar:
Chai nearly for kill this bird🤨🤦

Please contact me for your Academic assignments & Programming chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2023
rickleye:

You must be an illiterate trying to sound smart.
All I have said is to take the person to the police station and let them arrest the man.
You don’t set a human being ablaze.

Where in the law books does stealing a phone justify setting a man ablaze. ?
e be like say you sef dey thief.anybody that steals the sweat of another deserves to die the worse way ever and as for taking him to police station, forget it people have lost trust in the police
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2023
dennisworld1:
heard he has been caught several times. And was sent to prison.

Then he has a death wish.
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Nobleou(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2023
Nicepoker:
This guy has been to hell and back grin
According to Lil Wayne...

This guy can show you the voucher
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Chasito(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2023
i have Zero pity for Armed robbers and thieves, #Na As e take hard for you, na so e hard for the other person#, And i support jungle justice with every fibre in my body, Just pray that you don't have an encounter with these criminals they are very heartless o, reporting them to the police is not an option , because if you report them to police they will be bailed within few hours and continue their activities, they may even come after you, or send their gang members,
so it's best you kill them once you catch them
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Offpoint1: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Mvnster:

Still slim...those burns to his face dont look too good for him.
The real pain will come in days, fire burns aren't jokes... He'll wish for dead
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
OMG!! Why did I open this thread Now I feel like throwing up embarassed. Puke!!!

They should have handed him over to the police. I don’t support jungle justice undecided

Nigerians are so barbaric, always behaving like animals, always roaming around looking for who to vent their frustration and anger on.
My sister, I live in Warri, what these guys do, I do not wish it on my enemies! Hand him over to the police and in less than 3hrs he is back harassing and robbing people again. I wish they killed him. If u witness what these guys do in Warri, yu will know that he deserves worse than he got!

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2023
Sirmwill:
This man must have passed through hell 😑

As much as seeing this pictures pains my heart, theft is really not the option.

No matter the level of suffering orrr neglect Orr frustration, there would always be people facing worse and harsher situations and did not opt for crime.
The people who set the man ablaze are mostly pained and it is justifiable.
Once once i get to read a wholesome, sensible comment on nairaland, its a thing of joy smiley
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Chasito(m): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This guy would be gone in a few days

Those guy caught on camera dragging him like small tiger generator nor get joy at all o
Maybe they were once his victims grin

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by philipstanley(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2023
I support Jungle justice. Don't Pity a thief talk more of a kidnapper
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Johel(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Easylife1234: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Wow 😲😲
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by sulakishop(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Warri no dey carry last
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godada:

Quick one here.

It's only times like this....the police is actually your friend.

That guy is already death....his organs are already shutting down.

Dude has been to hell's kitchen and back.

Guess he met Gordon Ramsay live 🤣
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Miracle2020: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nigeria my country. Tinubu is making people hungry and angry and you want to add another surfering for the phone owner? If this man no repent now then he is from the lineage of thieves
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by DDota: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
If this guy survives this, he will never ever forget this experience.
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... However, what is truly evil is poor people using their poverty as an excuse to rob and maim their fellow struggling Nigerians.

Jungle justice will die off once the people know the Police and the Judiciary are truly doing their jobs.

Jungle Justice was borne out of disaffection for a corrupt and poor justice system.
The Police are doing their job, but they can't be everywhere and before the offender is being taken to the police station, they have already perpetrated their evil deeds.
Re: Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) by Antony061(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
seunayantokun:
That was criminal. Setting a thief on fire because of a mobile phone? Get him arrested and hand him over to the police. He can also be made to pay for any irretrievable stolen items when taken to court. But to burn him up that way is jungle justice. It's inhuman and barbaric!

just pray no jam dem for your life...

dem use machete kanck all my neighbor joints like cow fews months back after collecting his phone and money

bro can't walk well till date....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. / Photos Of Enyinnaya Mark Ogbonna Killed By Bakassi Abia Vigilante / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.