Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver (12550 Views)

Tanker Driver Arrested After Knocking Down 19 Persons In Onitsha / Fire Explosion At Lagos Badagry Expressway .......beside Ojo Military Barracks / Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by Urheadmaster(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
I no get joy this evening. I don't care if them ban me. Bleep you too tongue[quote author=LAXconfidential post=126326096][/quote]
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by JagabanB: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Why safe certificate forgers when they ought to burn to ashes tongue
From Tinubu that attended CSU is a female to this?
LOL.
No allow frustrations kiII u.
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by Urheadmaster(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
I no get joy this evening and I don't care if them ban me so go to hell tongue
JagabanB:

LOL.
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by Timothy89(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
if you love Lagos, like this post
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by JagabanB: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I no get joy this evening and I don't care if them ban me so go to hell tongue
Since u are already in heII, tell me about it.
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by Bright4luv3000: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Percial:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Go and look for job and stop begging is getting too much for you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by Angrigowt: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wait. Na water be that abi na fuel. I no understand. No scavengers n scoopers on board. Na miracle
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by Rick9(m): 2:27am On Oct 11, 2023
On the 1st of October in Benin Ologbo the border between Edo and Delta, a tanker fell down and spilled fuel, so many of the residents of the community went to scoop fuel but for some unexplainable reasons there was a spark and an explosion occured and many of the residents were burnt beyond recognition.

The explosion also affected some travellers along that routes, lives were lost.

Last Sunday I was on my way to church and I saw people gathering together I didn't even know what was happening, but something prompted me to ask and I did, the response I got was that a tanker spilled fuel on the ground and the driver jumped out. I was stunned, I could now observed why motorists were made to pass one lane only.

Now this is also happening in Lagos State

Everyone be prayerful, these are dark times.
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:37am On Oct 11, 2023
Racoon:
Weldone LASG! No wonder traffic inward Akerele was a war today's morning

Morning? I don't think it's this incident that caused that traffic
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by juman(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2023
Lagos is like a country.
They do things well.
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by Dynamicboss: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2023
I am sure if that truck driver did not fall at barracks, it is heading straight to destroy the barricade at Ojuelegba
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by Osanoghodua1: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Lagos is working, they insulated the PMS, so it can react with the immediate air which could have cause a fire outbreak. He wanted to overtake the car or what? Graduates should be made to drive these tankers.
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by virginchaser(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2023
I repeat, proper tests like mental fitness, physical agility, physical ability, articulated driver's test and so on must be basic prerequisites before engaging trailer drivers.
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by HenryWilliams(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2023
99thEnemy:
cool

People no go pack fuel as usual?

Barbecue and charcoal averted cool

This is Surulere, Lagos . A more enlightened part of the country.
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by HenryWilliams(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2023
Rick9:
On the 1st of October in Benin Ologbo the border between Edo and Delta, a tanker fell down and spilled fuel, so many of the residents of the community went to scoop fuel but for some unexplainable reasons there was a spark and an explosion occured and many of the residents were burnt beyond recognition.

The explosion also affected some travellers along that routes, lives were lost.

Last Sunday I was on my way to church and I saw people gathering together I didn't even know what was happening, but something prompted me to ask and I did, the response I got was that a tanker spilled fuel on the ground and the driver jumped out. I was stunned, I could now observed why motorists were made to pass one lane only.

Now this is also happening in Lagos State

Everyone be prayerful, these are dark times.

You'll never see lagosians scoop fuel like they do in other backwards impoverished states
Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by saintbillion(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.
embarassed

Re: LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver by JagabanB: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
saintbillion:

embarassed
CSU has put u in the mud, live with it compa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. / Chisco Motors:a Transport Company In Nigeria To Avoid / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.