Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Have Come To Realized That Religion Dosent Change Some People Bad Behavior - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Come To Realized That Religion Dosent Change Some People Bad Behavior (148 Views)

Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? / Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Come To Realized That Religion Dosent Change Some People Bad Behavior by Englishisamust: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
When growing up, I thought people that practice same religion with me will also have a good behaviour as me. Have come to realize that been religious is not equal to good behaviour. Some people are just born with bad behaviour.
Thank God have seen clearer view about life, if you are getting your wife or husband because of religion. Ask yourself this question, is he/she caring??, does he/she have good behaviour.
Don't just marry because he/she go to church or mosque or wearing hijab. In this life one of the greatest mistake is not marrying the right person... That man or woman you refuse to marry because of religion may be the right person for you...

Just sharing my view about life. I may be wrong

(1) (Reply)

. / Does Where I Will Die Matter? / Should A Guy Spend In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.