Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? (4780 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by seyi360(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2021
If you still run after sex like it's food, you need to grow and get busy with life. There is a lot more to life than sex. Trading a beautiful future for momentary benefit is not logical. At this stage, life should have taught you enough lessons to make you control your libido. If you're not learning your lessons, too bad.
Besides procreation,Is sex really worth the cost? Check out the profile of sex outside marriage
A. Terminates life abruptly
B Causes Unwanted pregnancies
C. Turns married men to polygamous men
D. Drains people of their hard earned income
E. Opens the window for multiple spiritual battles
F Can make you a victim of Thunderbolt(Magun)
G. Brings shame and disgrace when you're caught in the act.
F Wastes your time and resources. Imagine travelling from Lagos to P/H just to have sex
G. Can shatter your dreams suddenly.

Sex ain't all that, there are deeper causes of existence.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by 2special(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2021
seyi360:
If you still run after sex like it's food, you need to grow and get busy with life. There is a lot more to life than sex. Trading a beautiful future for momentary benefit is not logical. At this stage, life should have taught you enough lessons to make you control your libido. If you're not learning your lessons, too bad.
Besides procreation,Is sex really worth the cost? Check out the profile of sex outside marriage
F Wastes your time and resources. Imagine travelling from Lagos to P/H just to have sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by zexy2030(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2021
The irony is that sex chase after men who don't care if it's exist. They nearly have it free all the time. Sex is not worth the chase. Losses always trail lusts this is from personal experience.

18 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Lawlab249: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Highly overrated piece of smelly shit that will yet tempt and trouble all humanity at one time or the other.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Greatzeus(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2021
" You will lose money chasing women,you will never lose women chasing money"

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Having sex like a sex starved he-goat isn't worth it, just use that same energy to make money and better your life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by OGraffix(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
zexy2030:
The irony is that sex chase after men who don't care if it's exist. They nearly have it free all the time. Sex is not worth the chase. Losses always trail lusts this is from personal experience.

Exactly bro ...no cap

3 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Bolarineliza202: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Having sex like a sex starved he-goat isn't worth it, just use that same energy to make money and better your life.

Absolutely!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Milesbillions(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
I'm still a virgin
Sadly don't have anything to say

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sex is the most overrated piece of shit.

Once you cum,you come back to your senses. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Wakab: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by OgThanos: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yes. Sex was once overrated, but certainly not any more.. grin
You can now get sex at your fingertips grin
But bro,, make I no lie, sex sweet o, just do it with the right person at the right time. Ciao

6 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by seyi360(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
OgThanos:
Yes. Sex was once overrated, but certainly not any more.. grin
You can now get sex at your fingertips grin
But bro,, make I no lie, sex sweet o, just do it with the right person at the right time. Ciao

Sure it's sweet but outright marriage, it's too costly.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Overrated piece of crap

1 Like

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sex is not overrated, as lack of it can make your life miserable even if you have billions in your account.

Having sex, with someone who means the world to you can help manage depression, anxiety and improve your overall mood thanks to the love chemicals.

Just get your rock and die, and have the best time of your life. Trying to discourage people from sex is one of the traits of an incel.

Don't do that!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Fiscus105(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
zexy2030:

I think I totally align with you, when I read through redpiller and olosho joint threads and see how guys lamenting in other to sex or what women subjected them to, it always beat my imagination, to me, sex is more of psychological than fantasy.

Some raise shoulder when girl follows them to a gathering and filled like super man, while me hardly bring girls to gathering. When some sex with different styles he talks as if he has got ticket to make heaven. Some become enslavement bcoz of in between, I still not get reason and mystery behind copulation in some quarter.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by seyi360(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
HenryDion:
Sex is not overrated, as lack of it can make your life miserable even if you have billions in your account.

Having sex, with someone who means the world to you can help manage depression, anxiety and improve your overall mode thanks to the love chemicals.

Just get your rock and die, and have the best time of your life. Trying to discourage people from sex is one of the traits of an incel.

Don't do that!

How old are you?
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Oesophagus99(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
seyi360:

How old are you?
he's only 4!
do you have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
seyi360:

How old are you?

Old enough!!!
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by silibaba: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Honestly, I derive joy sipping my trophy than having sex.

Don't ask me if am 10secs man
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
silibaba:
Honestly, I derive joy sipping my trophy than having sex.

Don't ask me if am 10secs man

Ppl can lie!!!!!!
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Olabode971(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmmmm.... Am short of words
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by silibaba: 12:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Ppl can lie!!!!!!
am honest bro.
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 12, 2021
MGTOW MONKS are totally not bothered any ways. undecided
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Gadafii: 2:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Before you send that girl that 2k, try to masturbate first and see if she still worth it

Hushpuppi 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Stereotypes: 3:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Incel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:36am On Aug 12, 2021
seyi360:

It is well

let him that has ear
hear
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by seyi360(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Oesophagus99:
he's only 4!

do you have a problem with that?

Thought as much, this thread is for mature minds not babies
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by seyi360(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2021
HenryDion:

Old enough!!!

Folks old enough don't consider sex time as the best time of their lives.
Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by zexy2030(m): 6:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

I think I totally align with you, when I read through redpiller and olosho joint threads and see how guys lamenting in other to sex or what women subjected them to, it always beat my imagination, to me, sex is more of psychological than fantasy.

Some raise shoulder when girl follows them to a gathering and filled like super man, while me hardly bring girls to gathering. When some sex with different styles he talks as if he has got ticket to make heaven. Some become enslavement bcoz of in between, I still not get reason and mystery behind copulation in some quarter.

Hmmmm(in big brother voice). Sex is a very strong force.

Sex is anti -depressive, the joy of defeating a woman in bed is what makes some men feel they've won the highest victory, never knowing women are never satisfied with one particular thing over a long period of time.

But to be honest, ejaculation is the height of the sex. No man enjoys sex more than the woman herself, that's why they don't like men who don't last in bed with them.

They see those men to be selfish and thereby making it a reason to cheat with one that would take more time with them in bed.

Naturally, nature gave us women to help, but some are here just to steal/distract your future from being fulfilled.

Many kings are down because they had time for more strange women.

Some one said the meaning of woman is woe-man. But I feel she is just another man carrying a womb that's why she is called a woman.
Whichever ways women are for our pleasure. But if u expend ur energy over them, you will loose relevance to their own advantage.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Some of you Guys just Talking sha..
Sex is overrated, bla, bla..

It is simply because you have Had too Much of it!!
You can't be preaching dis to a 14 year old or Girl with their raging hormones and high libidoes!!

Sex is a thing of Great pleasure, if you know how to go about it with a Woman!!
Either you are a 5 sec man, you re Fvcking a Tasteless Pussy or you have had too Much of it..Dats y you call it overrated!!

OP
if you re meeting sexy, Beautiful Babes who are Wild in d act, and your own Sex game is top-notch,
I don't think you will not call sex, overrated!! sad
All d same, if it's not good for you, maintain your abstinence!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Said Silently When Having Sex / I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) / Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.