Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Would You React To This Video As A Father - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React To This Video As A Father (20729 Views)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Major7: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
The Mama no even try self.
She would have corrected the innocent soul immediately.

Slawormill doesn't start his comments without the damn niggar first. Now my question is,who are you? grin
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Myer(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She's just being a kid.
And by the way, she is clearly being encouraged by the dad and mum, she's acting the whole drama in their presence.

Indeed a spoiled brat in the making.

I dedicate “Hey Baby” by No Doubt (Gwen Stefani & Bounty Killerr) to her.
Great jam!

This is cute cos it's her dad she mimicking and he's fine with it.
It is however the responsibility of the parents to caution her never to try it towards outsiders as that would be very rude and she could be punished for it.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by bluefilm: 3:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Rayban26:
I will give her a good spanking. So that not only will she not do that to me, she won't do it to anyone else.

Spank her for making jokes?

She could be a comedienne in the making for crying out aloud.

All these comedians you see and enjoy their skits today could have started exactly in the same way, you know...?
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Goldbw122(m): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Below is a video of a little girl mimicking her father's disability.

I saw the video on X (formerly Twitter), while some people found the video funny, others condemned it. Me too, I condemned it.

Is it something to be encouraged, for kids to mimick their father's disability?

how would you react, if you're in the man's shoe? because the little girl could be heard calling out the father several times to show the people how he stammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCIqtSb2kc?si=epvGAMihoIy8mYMd

I blame social media.. because that is what is encouraging her when there is no body to look at what she recorded I don't think she will be motivated to record anything.. yeah and the parents too I blame them when they should have reset her brain with something.. they are busy laughing..

When she gives birth tomorrow and one of her child start stammering I hope she will not be angry..
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Rayban26: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2023
bluefilm:

Spank her for making jokes?

She could be a comedienne in the making for crying out aloud.

All these comedians you see and enjoy their skits today could have started exactly in the same way, you know...?

I'm not talking about comedians and skits.

I know mimicking is fun and normal but when a little child is mimicking a disability that is a line that is not to be crossed. If not corrected early she will mimicking someone's disability thinking there is nothing wrong with it that is my point. If a visitor came to the house and she mimics a visitors disability and the parents laugh instead of disciplining her you think the visitor will not take offense?
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Sk5050: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Parenting entails a lot, the mother is the brain behind this disrespectful act. This is a clear act of indiscipline. Parents guide your kids properly.
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by DonroxyII: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rayban26:
I will give her a good spanking. So that not only will she not do that to me, she won't do it to anyone else.
You are Harsh Dude !
She was just Role Playing ... No dey take everything serious bro .....

Don't destroy the kid in a child by Hyper discipline, You will Wrecked her Mojo & Confidence for Life ... She will come back to Haunt & Hurt You !
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by lashout1: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Below is a video of a little girl mimicking her father's disability.

I saw the video on X (formerly Twitter), while some people found the video funny, others condemned it. Me too, I condemned it.

Is it something to be encouraged, for kids to mimick their father's disability?

how would you react, if you're in the man's shoe? because the little girl could be heard calling out the father several times to show the people how he stammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCIqtSb2kc?si=epvGAMihoIy8mYMd

This mother of these girls is a very terrible woman. This isn't the 1st vid, they have numerous disturbing videos about life that will boggle you.

She might be doing these for traffic, but the future is dark for those girls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Person Please Help (pic added) / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.