Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Would You React To This Video As A Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React To This Video As A Father (20711 Views)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React To This Video As A Father by DamnnNiggarr: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Below is a video of a little girl mimicking her father's disability.

I saw the video on X (formerly Twitter), while some people found the video funny, others condemned it. Me too, I condemned it.

Is it something to be encouraged, for kids to mimick their father's disability?

how would you react, if you're in the man's shoe? because the little girl could be heard calling out the father several times to show the people how he stammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCIqtSb2kc?si=epvGAMihoIy8mYMd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by TemplarLandry: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
She's just being a kid.
And by the way, she is clearly being encouraged by the dad and mum, she's acting the whole drama in their presence.

Indeed a spoiled brat in the making.

I dedicate “Hey Baby” by No Doubt (Gwen Stefani & Bounty Killerr) to her.
Great jam!

35 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Rayban26: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
I will give her a good spanking. So that not only will she not do that to me, she won't do it to anyone else.

33 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by DamnnNiggarr: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
The Mama no even try self.
She would have corrected the innocent soul immediately.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by DamnnNiggarr: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She's just being a kid.
And by the way, she is clearly being encouraged by the dad and mum, she's acting the whole drama in their presence.

For me, I think the father didn't react simply because of the camera, reason why he didn't show his face.

but the mum was in a better position to correct the girl.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by EyeCumInPiss: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
If actually that's how the dad talks, then no biggie - she Infact will make a good actress.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by ahnie: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
The mum is a very foolish woman exposing her husband's stuttering disability.

Obviously the man is ashamed and probably bn emasculated by his wife.

The kid needs some spanks!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Chibuzoripob: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
sad If they don't discipline her now,she'll carry this nonsense to outside and her school mate will copy her and either mock her/her father.

The good book says TRAIN YOUR CHILD IN THE RIGHT WAY,SO THAT THEY'LL NOT DEPART FROM THE WAY not ENCOURAGE YOUR CHILD TO BE STUPID, INSULT PEOPLE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by NutritionGuru: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hk

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by WealthyNigerian: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ok
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by BluntCrazeMan: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chaaiii.

This Michelle sef.
I like watching her shaa..

But she too dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by ChrisBJ(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
wink
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by alphaconde(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
it was harmless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by akisos: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lovely family. Wicked people want to break your family. God pass them

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by accordadoga26(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
If actually that's how the dad talks, then no biggie - she Infact will make a good actress.

Hehehehe

See comment.

We are not surprised anyways.

What do we even expect from people who wake their parents up with side kicks?

BTW, that girl needs to be cautioned because Na for outside dem go train am if she tries that nonsense to an outsider.

The mother too finds this funny reason she posted the video.

The mother was not properly brought up well too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by YoungLionken(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
A resounding slap might be all she needs wink...

11 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Kingluqman(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
It is only your child that can insult or disrespect you without you fighting back lol

The Mom should just make sure she doesn't grow up to be talking like her Dad grin

Innocent kid

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Chisave: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
I
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Antoeni(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
The Society Will Train Her in The Hard Way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Urheadmaster(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
The girl is cute wink
TemplarLandry:
She's just being a kid.

Indeed a spoiled brat in the making.

I dedicate “Hey Baby” by No Doubt (Gwen Stefani & Bounty Killerr) to her.
Great jam!
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by RICHOLAC(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
I will certainly do nothing about it
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by safarilove(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dem go don discipline her afterwards..
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Sonnobax15(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
Not funny...... She's just a little kid,but will definitely out-grow it someday.....

Well,as a stammerer, I've come and grown to accept it the way it is and who I am......I also remember how kids in my compound were imitating me grin. So tay many of dem became artifact stammerers grin. ..Tho mine has reduced drastically as I grew up....

I remember when a friend of mine referred to me as CD-plate wey crack angry back then grin

Funny enough it was only my mom who gave me the courage to carry on,if not,the way I was being mimicked as a kid could have plunged me into depression....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by etrange: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lol... as usual, they are all calling the woman names.
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Lance008(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
The man don tire 😂😂😂😂
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Bliss52: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
She might think it's cool and do it outside her home
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Akpacha(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
She said Daddy show them. Innocent kid.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
She's not well trained they should reset her brain with USB Cord

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by qtx(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Below is a video of a little girl mimicking her father's disability.

I saw the video on X (formerly Twitter), while some people found the video funny, others condemned it. Me too, I condemned it.

Is it something to be encouraged, for kids to mimick their father's disability?

how would you react, if you're in the man's shoe? because the little girl could be heard calling out the father several times to show the people how he stammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCIqtSb2kc?si=epvGAMihoIy8mYMd

i blame the person that made this video public. at home so many naughty things happen with children, but must they be put on public domain?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adults Misunderstanding Kids' Questions. / Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status? / How Do I Stop My Kids From Fighting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.