Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (50123 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Acekidc4(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Juliusdking:
I feel your pain sorry ooo

Pain about what exactly ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Acekidc4(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
you are a son of a ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ•

Slavery is in your gene!! Keep Slaving around
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by tctrills: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Acekidc4:

Israel, Palestinians and you are the idiot Na ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคจ
Lool I see you are pained
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Acekidc4(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
tctrills:

Lool I see you are pained

๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JoeEeL(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
dokJ:
I was preparing to go for this year's pilgrimage to Israel ....
It may not hold again .

Where do u come from?

Do other people from other parts from d world come to pay some sort of pilgrimage or homage to your own land?

Or where you come from is so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things that your identity and your lands are so inferior that you have to travel miles away to another desert just to pay pilgrimage?
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JoeEeL(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Austineva:
We Biafran People strongly stand with Isreal ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

And Oduduwans too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JoeEeL(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Iamshyne:

I hope you know Muslims are much more than Christian in that same Israel

KKW.

Ko Kan Wa. (E no concern us)
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JoeEeL(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Israel never existed then!

Jews had no home as at then!

Before they were settled in Palestine, there was an initial proposal to settle them in Africa.

People donโ€™t know Africans would have been in the shoes of Palestines if that proposal succeeded.

It would have been better. They'd gladly have wiped the imbecilic invading fulani terrorist herdsmen and their boko boys, ur friends.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
JoeEeL:

It would have been better. They'd gladly have wiped the imbecilic invading fulani terrorist herdsmen and their boko boys, ur friends.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JoeEeL(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

WW2, Germany almost wiped out the entire Israelites from the surface of the earth. Useless people, I dislike those Jews like shittt. I wish hitler destroyed them completely

God chosen people my ass, na we be Satan chosen people ba? Awon werey.

Are u alimi descendant ni? Ki lo n dun e? cheesy

O pain aye e. Ma binu, I get Hamas ticket for u incase u wan fly go epp them?

Ki won runa e. Emi e a fe bo cheesy cheesy
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JoeEeL(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Haha, e too sweet me.

E dey sweet my belle, sweet my belle, grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Austineva(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
JoeEeL:

And Oduduwans too.
Exactly my Odogwu Brother ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ.
Biafra and Oduduwa stand with Isreal ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 99thEnemy(m): 5:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Denique:

Heyyyyyy smiley
Trust you're good!
Yes I am dear. cool

How have you been?
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Denique(f): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2023
99thEnemy:

Yes I am dear. cool

How have you been?
Doing fine.
It's so good to hear from you smiley
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 99thEnemy(m): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Denique:

Doing fine.
It's so good to hear from you smiley
Same here kiss

You are up so early.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by nurusystem(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

Nigerian is a traditionalist nation, Islam and Christianity are not ours. Hamas is a terrorists organization that's why I hate them.
The major terrorist are even Isreal open your brain and see how Israel have been terrorism Palestine,they stop them from enjoying freedoms in their own land,seize them and killed, now the small attacked by Hama's you called them terrorist ,get out you are one sided.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by creativehubb: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2023
nurusystem:

The major terrorist are even Isreal open your brain and see how Israel have been terrorism Palestine,they stop them from enjoying freedoms in their own land,seize them and killed, now the small attacked by Hama's you called them terrorist ,get out you are one sided.
Mumu, get out, Hamas should learn how to fight war, war is legit, you meet in battle field, terrorists are cowards, they target innocent people and kids. Death to Hamas and all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JoeEeL(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Austineva:
Exactly my Odogwu Brother ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ.
Biafra and Oduduwa stand with Isreal ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
How are you doing?

Yes boss, I dey kampe jare.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Denique(f): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
99thEnemy:

Same here kiss

You are up so early.
Lol was almost at work at the time. Welcome to Lagos grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 99thEnemy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Denique:

Lol was almost at work at the time. Welcome to Lagos grin
grin

Oh my goodness!!

I fast and pray so I will never have anything to do with Lagos after my 1 week experience there. grin

You people and your fire brigade approach towards everything. grin

I don't think I can ever get used to it. grin

Hardluck o! grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JoeEeL(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
OffAir:
Unprovoked? Seeing all the comments here on Nairaland about this israel and palestine just shows how much people fail to grasp the core of this issue .

No surprises there as you guys are being constantly fed the propaganda by the west through their CNN, BBC.

Only AL JAZEERA has been giving a fair and balanced reportage of this whole fiasco

Say ure a muslim without saying ure a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Denique(f): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
99thEnemy:

grin

Oh my goodness!!

I fast and pray so I will never have anything to do with Lagos after my 1 week experience there. grin

You people and your fire brigade approach towards everything. grin

I don't think I can ever get used to it. grin

Hardluck o! grin grin grin
Oh no... grin grin grin
Well, that's the only "how" to beat traffic and not be late to work. I, for one, hate getting late to the office. I'd rather I'm there hours before work time, that way, I have some spare time to nap. Funnily enough, you almost never get to nap because there's always something to do. Lol

Do have a goodnight rest!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 99thEnemy(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Denique:

Oh no... grin grin grin
Well, that's the only "how" to beat traffic and not be late to work. I, for one, hate getting late to the office. I'd rather I'm there hours before work time, that way, I have some spare time to nap. Funnily enough, you almost never get to nap because there's always something to do. Lol

Do have a goodnight rest!
I'm very sure you are already at work right now. grin

Good morning kiss
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Denique(f): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2023
99thEnemy:

I'm very sure you are already at work right now. grin

Good morning kiss
Took the day off today. Lol
Good morning
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by nurusystem(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2023
creativehubb:

Mumu, get out, Hamas should learn how to fight war, war is legit, you meet in battle field, terrorists are cowards, they target innocent people and kids. Death to Hamas and all terrorists.
Who even told you that Hama's attack Isreal is just a set up to invade Gaza.get sense media will make you sin and you become a great sinner to die in hell
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by nurusystem(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2023
creativehubb:

Nigerian is a traditionalist nation, Islam and Christianity are not ours. Hamas is a terrorists organization that's why I hate them.
Evidence that Hama's killed your traditionalist
Your type just like to followed media, what if the media lie to you and obonjo like you will still accept, The greatest territories of all time that they even killed prophet and crucified Innocent are the isreal, don't be akuya open your brain for truth
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Iamshyne(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02
You sound silly, was the attack about Islam or the land, are there not Jews in Palestine? Was it only Muslims that are attacking? Was the fight between Hamas and Israel religion based? Your mumu no be here o, you be grade 1

rspy:

The problem is about Islam, Taquiya won't work on this, Jews only operate with eye for an eye approach, unlike cowardly Muslims that attack unprovoked innocent people just like they behave in the zoo.

Jews would save the world from Islam
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Iamshyne(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02
Kole Kan E, nigba ti oni opolo

JoeEeL:

KKW.

Ko Kan Wa. (E no concern us)
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by rspy: 5:53pm On Mar 02
Iamshyne:
You sound silly, was the attack about Islam or the land, are there not Jews in Palestine? Was it only Muslims that are attacking? Was the fight between Hamas and Israel religion based? Your mumu no be here o, you be grade 1

Like i said, Taquiya cant work, if you like let your mumu be grade 1...1000, it wont hide the truth

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Ovacoma: 3:41pm On Mar 03
nurusystem:

Evidence that Hama's killed your traditionalist
Your type just like to followed media, what if the media lie to you and obonjo like you will still accept, The greatest territories of all time that they even killed prophet and crucified Innocent are the isreal, don't be akuya open your brain for truth
Which prophet did the Jews kill and crucify according to Islam, or you don't believe allah and his mad prophet?
Israel not terror state, I don't know about Isreal.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Ovacoma: 3:48pm On Mar 03
Iamshyne:

It's purely religious affairs. Islam says the Muslims will kill all Jews at one particular time: the time when rocks and trees will tell Muslims to come and kill Jews hiding behind them. The extermination of Israel is in the heart of Islam since the day of the mad prophet Muha-mad man
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Iamshyne(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03
On which scripture are you bringing all this fallacies from? I won't because you insult prophet Muhammad to insult Jesus (Peace be upon Him) Hell no...that's to show you Muslims knows your religion and respect Jesus more than yourself.....rather I will hurl the insult at your father who is the real madman, that Man who refused do withdrawal method while engaging in immoral sexual intercourse with your carrier.....

Ovacoma:

It's purely religious affairs. Islam says the Muslims will kill all Jews at one particular time: the time when rocks and trees will tell Muslims to come and kill Jews hiding behind them. The extermination of Israel is in the heart of Islam since the day of the mad prophet Muha-mad man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.