Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (50133 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by NuhuAjang71(m): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2023
My own be say, make una beg Tinubu make him open borders wey food go flourish because, Garri wey I dey take morning and night don dey germinate for my head grin

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Tetraozonaitera: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Keep crying grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

You were happy on Saturday not so? Why cry now?

Fvvck you!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Keep crying grin

Fvck you too!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Tetraozonaitera: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2023
NuhuAjang71:
My own be say, make una beg Tinubu make him open borders wey food go flourish because, Garri wey I dey take morning and night don dey germinate for my head grin
grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Tetraozonaitera: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!

The only English insult you know. grin
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

The only English insult you know. grin

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Tetraozonaitera: 1:03am On Oct 11, 2023
Imagine.
The idiots always post how many children that have died.
Can they give us the numbers of Israeli children they slaughtered too?

Demonic people.

They slaughter human beings and chant allah Akbar.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CJStarz: 1:25am On Oct 11, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Even Hamas didn't want to attack Israel. Is just that, violence and causing of trouble is in their DNA. Infact, the thing na follow come. So, before they knew it, they had launched missiles. And now, their eyes don clear dem go don dey regret by now. Unfortunately, Israel no send their papa. grin
Those people? Dem dey act before they think. Aboki better pass dem

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Omoawoke2(m): 1:29am On Oct 11, 2023
BabaHenry:

You are a fool, how dare you compare Isreal to Russia, China and North Korea??

A country if a population of not more than the population of 3 states in Nigeria......

Isreal is just a single state in Russia do you know? Not to talk of China

Germany that reduced Israel to ashes and took on the whole world nko?
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 43Ronin: 1:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Mvnster:

Even iran done deny them grin grin
Iran know say after gaza, dem be d next. Israel don tell them make dem ready. abeg make Israel quick finish with hamas make we go treat Iran fúck up sharperly.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 1:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Israel never existed then!

Jews had no home as at then!

Before they were settled in Palestine, there was an initial proposal to settle them in Africa.

People don’t know Africans would have been in the shoes of Palestines if that proposal succeeded.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 11, 2023
"There will be no electricity and no water [in Gaza], there will only be destruction. You wanted hell, you will get hell,”

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Dmama1991: 3:01am On Oct 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Ipob, ESN, UGM are next. FG should show no mercy to the terrorist IPOB.

Im happy ipob ESN, UGM and their grand patron Peter Obi is watching what isreal are doing to the terrorist Hamas
if den catch u now and ask u to explain how obi is a terriost,you will start begging

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by zoghys: 3:18am On Oct 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!

And some stupid people are still liking your stupid and senseless comment. This country too get cockroaches.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Iamzik: 3:23am On Oct 11, 2023
planetx:
Bloody fake Ashkenazi so called Jews, continue your genocide while this dumb Africans are clapping for you. The Bible said once the real Jews returns from the 4 corners of the earth from which they were scattered there will be total peace in the promised land, how come since you fakers got there in 1948 it's been endless wars.

You have been decieved brother. You can as well volunteer to go and fight for hamas

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by rummmy: 3:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Wipe them all including their children and women...
Nonsense terrorists

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Iamzik: 3:29am On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

You were happy on Saturday not so? Why cry now?

Stupid idiots celebrating the massacres of innocent unarmed civilians. Some useless Nigerians also joined them in celebrating online. We need to round up all hamas fans in Nigeria and ship them to the war front. Shebi una no get sense

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by lexy2014: 3:29am On Oct 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Na today their war start?

Palestine will hit back. It might take them 10-20 years. Israel should enjoy themselves now.....

how does that negate what I said?

if it isnt today their war started, pls when did it start?

so all this while Palestine is still waiting to "hit back"?
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by lexy2014: 3:31am On Oct 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

when did Germany reduce Israel to ashes?
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Bridget95(f): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool They ain't seen nothing yet.

I dedicate “Wotowoto Seasoning” by Odumodublvck to Israeli forces.
Great jam!
I support you on this one.

You support Tinubu because you both are Yoruba.

It will be awesome if you shun tribalism and support Good governance.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by onatisi(m): 4:16am On Oct 11, 2023
the hamas attack was too confrontational and brazen, they should have used other means, they just brought destruction, suffering, and pains to their innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Omoawoke2(m): 4:28am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Israel never existed then!

Jews had no home as at then!

Before they were settled in Palestine, there was an initial proposal to settle them in Africa.

People don’t know Africans would have been in the shoes of Palestines if that proposal succeeded.

Just imagine.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Omoawoke2(m): 4:29am On Oct 11, 2023
lexy2014:
when did Germany reduce Israel to ashes?

WW2, Germany almost wiped out the entire Israelites from the surface of the earth. Useless people, I dislike those Jews like shittt. I wish hitler destroyed them completely

God chosen people my ass, na we be Satan chosen people ba? Awon werey.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Richyfj(m): 4:45am On Oct 11, 2023
Just the beginning more will go down...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by theforemost: 4:46am On Oct 11, 2023
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/10/israeli-military-kills-senior-hamas-officials-airstrikes

See what the U.S is sending to Isreal in this war.

The US is sending munitions, aircraft carriers, and fighter jets to and around Israel following the attack by Hamas militants.
The aid package also includes the newest and most advanced aircraft carrier, the USS Gerald R. Ford.
Specific munitions are uncertain, but Israel is in need of weapons for their Iron Dome defense system.

All these and hundreds of munitions of different grades.

This is why these people are SO arrogant even to their LORD. they believe in their technology that they could do WHATEVER they want to any human in earth.

Against what the Hamas is using.

Very very soon, US gonna be exhausted and would seize being a power to reckon with in world affairs and the world would be in PEACE

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Betanaija42moro: 4:49am On Oct 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!
No the Islamic terrorists have seen their match

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by breezeng: 5:04am On Oct 11, 2023
America is evil.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by BigYash: 5:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Chokehold:
"There will be no electricity and no water [in Gaza], there will only be destruction. You wanted hell, you will get hell,”
Those ones still alive ,will be like..

"Had it been we knew say na like this e go be,we for no go o"

If it was Nigeria now,you will see FG negotiating with terrorist, instead of roasting them alive..

Isreal still dey too soft for my liking.. Let them put more fire.. More bombs please! Hamas need to learn a lesson..

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by zuto1: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2023
God bless Israel forever
Acekidc4:
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by MrAgbako: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor92:
Religion of peace don jam their match

Them think say na southern kaduna or Ilorin wey them dey chase an entire Isele worshippers commot from community

Barbecue go don plenty for Palestine now

Israel no follow them shine teeth oo

Anybody wey you see black dot for him forehead you strike immediately

religion and tribal bigot. U deserve one missile
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Lovenorth: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2023
athaboi:
Please wipe all of them out, they are evil and deserve not to live but die in anguish then go explain to their Allah
They wiped Jesus, was he evil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.