Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (50127 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by okorogodwin4(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2023
I taught Tinubu is coming to pump Niger Republic
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Eneye4me: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2023
adebayo987:
I love when Israel is very hard in their speech. These Islamic bigotries think that they're the only ones who can make such harsh statements like this and still go ahead to massacre people. I think this was why they attacked in the first place. They thought Israel would be so foolish to by announcing their airstrikes giving them time to escape.

I very much hate the Venezuelan President supporting these terrorists whose only targets are unarmed civilians including children. I pray may his country receive the same fate. I will be the first to support the terrorist attacks.
Is not terrorism when the Isreal airforce, navy, and army kill thousands of Palestinians but a terrorist when their react. Pls visit a hospital U are mentally deranged .

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Eneye4me: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2023
TheDemola:
I don't understand why Hamas fired rockets unprovoked, into Israel
Tell Ur Israel with support of USA to stop killing them.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Amaggedon: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes oo

Arabs hate Africans
Israelites hate us too

When your haters are fighting each other, you can only grab popcorn and watch

Meanwhile

Religion in Israel
78% Judaism
18% Muslim
1.9% Christians

Please someone should educate me what Apc or Nigeria has to do with Palestine Israel fight?

Are people naturally stoopid or what?

Seun needs to set IQ test before people join nairaland to avoid different werey on this forum

If you check most people wailing about the war its mostly the APC supporters we use to see here , there were the first to tell us how israelis were going to suffer because an old palestinian woman was crying because of the death of her children . They started jubilating when HAMAS carried the terro attack on israel ,they're those showing us the statistics of muslims and christians in israel, but supported an acountant that doesn't know the important of statistic to national growth , they're islamic terrorists now acting like they're neutral because IAF and IDF is pounding their favourite , you're one of them . We know your antics .

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Diligence: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2023
Do some crassly stupid ignorant ones here know that Israeli Muslims are also fighting and bombarding these Muslim terrorists!

Wipe all of them out from Gaza, completely take back your God-given land and only accommodate more Israeli Muslims who are human beings not the animals bred in Gaza!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by stanliwise(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2023
planetx:
Bloody fake Ashkenazi so called Jews, continue your genocide while this dumb Africans are clapping for you. The Bible said once the real Jews returns from the 4 corners of the earth from which they were scattered there will be total peace in the promised land, how come since you fakers got there in 1948 it's been endless wars.
Just Dey zuzu like fly online. Quoting off context
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2023
Iamzik:

Stupid idiots celebrating the massacres of innocent unarmed civilians. Some useless Nigerians also joined them in celebrating online. We need to round up all hamas fans in Nigeria and ship them to the war front. Shebi una no get sense

Don't mind the idiots.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by jrusky(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Eeyah e pain am.

Ndooh!!!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2023
jrusky:

Eeyah e pain am.

Ndooh!!!

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Kay25(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2023
Send those religious bigots to mars..u think say na Africa u dey where u will kill and be shouting allahu Akbar up n down and nothing will happen
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by nurusystem(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!

Mumu in isreal the number of Christian are %5 but the Palestine have more Christian of %30
They even bound preaching of Christ in isreal
If really you love christ you will pray for peace.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by creativehubb: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2023
Kill all Hamas terrorists.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by creativehubb: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2023
nurusystem:

Mumu in isreal the number of Christian are %5 but the Palestine have more Christian of %30
They even bound preaching of Christ in isreal
If really you love christ you will pray for peace.

Nigerian is a traditionalist nation, Islam and Christianity are not ours. Hamas is a terrorists organization that's why I hate them.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Rhozabeth(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2023
TheDemola:
I don't understand why Hamas fired rockets unprovoked, into Israel
Most times you never understand why terrorist strike! And more often they underestimate their opponent!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by jrusky(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

E pain am...as e dey sweet us e dey pan dem...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2023
jrusky:

E pain am...as e dey sweet us e dey pan dem...

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by billyG(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Eneye4me:
Tell Ur Israel with support of USA to stop killing them.
Tell yo hamas & Hezbollah with IRAN support to stop killing innocent people in istrael.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by OffAir(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2023
Unprovoked? Seeing all the comments here on Nairaland about this israel and palestine just shows how much people fail to grasp the core of this issue .

No surprises there as you guys are being constantly fed the propaganda by the west through their CNN, BBC.

Only AL JAZEERA has been giving a fair and balanced reportage of this whole fiasco
TheDemola:
I don'tcryunderstand why Hamas fired rockets unprovoked, into Israel
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by lexy2014: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

WW2, Germany almost wiped out the entire Israelites from the surface of the earth. Useless people, I dislike those Jews like shittt. I wish hitler destroyed them completely

God chosen people my ass, na we be Satan chosen people ba? Awon werey.

You said
Omoawoke2:

Germany that reduced Israel to ashes

When did Germany reduce Israel to ashes?
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by lexy2014: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2023
OffAir:
Unprovoked? Seeing all the comments here on Nairaland about this israel and palestine just shows how much people fail to grasp the core of this issue .

No surprises there as you guys are being constantly fed the propaganda by the west through their CNN, BBC.

Only AL JAZEERA has been giving a fair and balanced reportage of this whole fiasco

Really? How has "AL JAZEERA has been giving a fair and balanced reportage of this whole fiasco"?

What is the "core of the issue"?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by DeraIgwe: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2023
lexy2014:

You said

When did Germany reduce Israel to ashes?

Well Germany did not wipe out Israelites… I want to believe you’re referring to the holocaust which was the wiping away of almost if not more 6million Jew based people living in the German occupied(colonized) part of Europe. So some could have been German Jews, polish Jews or wherever… subject here is JEW not Israel.

Pls let’s do our research

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Meteng: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2023
Omo, the last statement from that Israeli Maj Gen though. “You wanted hell, you will get hell”
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by joshaac(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2023
Kill all the bastards
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by lexy2014: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2023
DeraIgwe:

Well Germany did not wipe out Israelites… I want to believe you’re referring to the holocaust which was the wiping away of almost if not more 6million Jew based people living in the German occupied(colonized) part of Europe. So some could have been German Jews, polish Jews or wherever… subject here is JEW not Israel.

Pls let’s do our research

Where did I refer to anything?

Did u even understand the question I asked and why I asked d gentleman the question before u jumped in?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Moniya4Real(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Wrong! You need to know there are Palestinian Christians as well so, drop the unnecessary hatred

Whytelyon:

They have them in their houses. They shouldn't spare any of them.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Ndooh!!! By next week Gaza will be gone u beta go beg isreal. Shey una think na only una get craze now una don see say craze get senior.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by membranus: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Na Palestine they feel they can make mouth abi. When Germany was pounding their ass in WW2, where was there sharp mouth…
😂 Germans throw Gods favorite inside mud, do them dirty. God bless Adolf Hitler . Na US dey protect Israel, if not they should go and face their mates like Russia and China or Northkorea. Those ones no sabi Gods chosen people oo, them go turn Israel to dust in 48 hours

Please go to school, you know nothing about history, and stop writing nonsense on this platform.

There was no recognised state of Israel during WW2. The only Jews that Hitler exterminated or imprisoned were those living in Germany and the defeated countries of Poland, Czechoslovakia or France. The then land of Israel and Palestine were occupied by the British Army.

So in this present war, Israel will be the ultimate winner. And Russia knows better than dare to intervene. Moreover the Russians presently have their hands fully occupied with their foolish Ukrainian incursions.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whytelyon(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Wrong! You need to know there are Palestinian Christians as well so, drop the unnecessary hatred

Define Hatred. The one carried out on those Jews on Saturday , what would you call it? What do you call Surah 5:51?
I would like to know.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2023
jrusky:

Ndooh!!! By next week Gaza will be gone u beta go beg isreal. Shey una think na only una get craze now una don see say craze get senior.

Fvck you!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Kay25(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2023
Eneye4me:
Is not terrorism when the Isreal airforce, navy, and army kill thousands of Palestinians but a terrorist when their react. Pls visit a hospital U are mentally deranged .
it is u who needs to go there cos u aren't even logically okay
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Mamijoh(f): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bleep you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by izubext007: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Nice 👍 job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.