Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) (81464 Views)

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) / Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Light78: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2023
The number one cause of death in War times is Hunger.

Many Nigerians think if war should happen in the country they will see food to buy and shops will open.

Once the war starts, no Food, communication, internet, transportation, information, no togetherness, massive destruction, sickness and diseases, famine, drought, no shade, massive restrictions, recession, and many more.

Do you guys still support the war?
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by dapadawee: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:

Tell Israel to stop kidnaping Palestine children and people, Israel is the aggressor here...

We've been here watching Israel doing that every other day, you occupy the little land that remain for Palestine after collecting all their land, do you expect them to clap for you for killing and occupying their land??

Nothing concern me with Islam, the Palestine have the right to live just like Israel too.. It's double standard to support what Israel is doing to Palestine but cry holocaust when it's done to Jews...

We're not fools here, it's great injustice and robbery... shocked

How is it Palestine land. Because Israel is lenient on those terrorist. The jews only have one nation which Israel and they are satisfied with that. But the Muslim has iran Lebanon syria iraq Pakistan jorddan turkey Afghanistan etc yet it is that land that belongs to you. How on earth does Jerusalem belong to Palestine how can you justify the killing of people partying. Whatever maybe the case is violent the right approach. You use small hand to hit a bigger one and you're crying foul. Let us assume we are fighting over the ownership of a property. If the property truly belongs to you you won't destroy it. For the fact that you destroy the property shows that you're not the owner in solomons wisdom. You hide behind civilian to perpetrate evil. Even the civilian aid them. How can everywhere belong to Muslims. They own nigeria they own India they own france everywhere is trouble except no islam. Why

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Lewisland: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
The Israelis and Americans are very wicked...

Down isreal and the west (America)
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
nkemjacob2:
The problem has begun right from the Bible. Na saw cos the wahala so... If to say e do as God instruct am, all this rubbish for no Dey happen
Yeah, wetin saw don cause🤦which God abeg?
Hamas dey collect hammer big time, they really miscalculated. I hope there will be peace cos they always loose more, why fighting a stronger enemy that u are not prepared to battle. Because some people are fighting for their future or something does not mean all the members of religion are terrorists. Most of these talks are better said online than outside. Religion should have been a blessing to the world and not a problem.
Does it make a Russian , a terrorist country because they are fighting for something which have impact on their future. We are after personal interest,they will always call u terrorist if u are not on the side of western country.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel

If e pain u, go to court 😂😂 we stand on Isreal mandate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by kindlyheart: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
This is what Hausa call 'touching the butt hole of a masquerade '

May peace rain

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lewisland:
The Israelis and Americans are very wicked...

Down isreal and the west (America)
I wish Palestine should have avoided that war. There should be resolution to the problem beyond military solutions because it always bring loss of lives and property.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by SapaProMax: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... 💯

A ragtag Hamas with nothing but homemade drone made the so called IDF soldiers useless, so this is what they can resort to??..

Bombing of civilian house when Hamas are still living with their drones intact? 😂😂

Till October 7, I never thought Israel would've been dragging best army with ragtag Hamas... shocked

Israel is nothing without US, UK France and Co always fighting for her...

Provide Hamas with half of those Israel weapon and watch them turn Israel to a nobody... grin grin

Smh
Same countries that had been damning and labelling Jews all kinds of evil names for centuries. Without UN/USA, and European backing Israel cannot survive onslaught from ordinary Lebanon. The US is surrounded by water, Canada and Mexico. If not, they too would have cities that lie in ruin for all their crimes in Africa and the Middle East
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Angrymode: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... 💯

A ragtag Hamas with nothing but homemade drone made the so called IDF soldiers useless, so this is what they can resort to??..

Bombing of civilian house when Hamas are still living with their drones intact? 😂😂

Till October 7, I never thought Israel would've been dragging best army with ragtag Hamas... shocked

Provide Hamas with half of those Israel weapon and watch them turn Israel to a nobody... grin grin

Smh

You are very correct and it's exactly like the entire Nigeria Armed Forces are still dragging it out with the ragtag Boko Haram/ISIS/Bandits for more than 8 years🤣🤣
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel

Fvck you and ur generations! angry

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Eradicate Islam and death to all Muslims of this world!

Filthy Bastards Terrorists! 🤬🤬🤬

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... 💯

Smh
tell your Arab brothers to provide Hamas terrorist with weapons to fight Isreal

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
so far Muslims are dying we are super happy grin

Religion is a big mess on this planet earth
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Here.

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
dapadawee:

How is it Palestine land. Because Israel is lenient on those terrorist. The jews only have one nation which Israel and they are satisfied with that. But the Muslim has iran Lebanon syria iraq Pakistan jorddan turkey Afghanistan etc yet it is that land that belongs to you. How on earth does Jerusalem belong to Palestine how can you justify the killing of people partying. Whatever maybe the case is violent the right approach. You use small hand to hit a bigger one and you're crying foul. Let us assume we are fighting over the ownership of a property. If the property truly belongs to you you won't destroy it. For the fact that you destroy the property shows that you're not the owner in solomons wisdom. You hide behind civilian to perpetrate evil. Even the civilian aid them. How can everywhere belong to Muslims. They own nigeria they own India they own france everywhere is trouble except no islam. Why
Those killings are not good but so many things led to it. It has been happening for so long before now, there is political and historical reasons behind it. Those Arab countries assisting hamas and other terrorist groups are not helping them because they are the ones suffering more just like Ukraine. We can find out what led to formation of several Islamic terrorists, why Us later lost against Taliban, why don't we have terrorist groups as Christians SMH, why are they causing tension in the middle east and lots more and we might not have all the answers.
I don't really understand why the western countries always causing problems for other people. I though we have more Christian populations in the world, Islam may not be the no 1 religion,I doubt if these will ever end because of power or which ever reasons.
For Nigeria, Islam doesn't own Nigeria, as a Muslim I'm not proud when some things happens, there is division and fake people of God in the two major religion. If Nigeria was an Islamic country, we will still have problems but it might be different. Only few Islamic leaders are pious and true to their beliefs. You can't take personal interest more important than truly believing in Allah.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Kemetals: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
FROM YOUR WRITE UP, I CAN BLDLY SAY YOU ARE A TERRORIST. YOU IDIOTS ARE THE PROBLEM. THE EARLIER YOUR LIKES ARE WIPED OFF THEN THE WORLD WILL HAVE A RELATIVELY PEACE. ATTACKING SOMEONE WITHOUT PROVOCATION YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN GO FREE. WAIT BEFORE NEXT 6 DAY GAZA WILL BE TURNED TO RUBBLES. THEN YOU LEARN THE LESSON OF YOUR LIFE NOT TO ATTACK SOMEONE WITHOUT PROVOCATION.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by darkmarky(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good.. Let bokoharam go there and settle.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by phorget(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anytime I hear ”allahwakubomb”! I always run for cover, for the world to enjoy some significant peace then the world really need to do away with the religion of piss.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Sholuwa241: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
wonder233:
There was nothing like "killing of infants". All these are generated media propaganda to justify the genocide of the Palestinians and grab the remaining land. Their crime is their religion. Since Sunday, you've been seeing Palestinian infants killed and parents wailing, but they are muslims, so it doesn't count. For the past decades, you've been seeing infants picked from rubles whenever Israel expands its settlements, but it doesn't count. Whenever Hamas throws rockets that are intercepted by the iron dome, kids get pulled out of roubles from isreal retaliatory strikes. But you've been mute on all that.
Look, I'm sick of this whole hate

Look now thunder go kill all these people here who are supporting Israel evil act , all in the name of Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by ruffhandu: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... 💯

Smh

I think the Arab nations, including Iran, Iraq, Libanon, etc, can actually provide hamas any weapon to match that of Israel. By the way, hamas uses sophisticated, though may not be sa soph as those of Israel. I know Israel boys weapon from Sweden also.

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by mpire: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel

Fvck your feelings grin
You can always jump on a plane to go fight alongside your fellow terrorists. There's a bullet with your name on it already. Your NL ranting is useless, so fvck you terrorist. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Capernum: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
DeepSight:

There is no word like "biasness" Mr. Vast Reader.

BentizilL0 makes some fair points.

Alagidi omo. There is such a word as biasness.

Merriam-Webster's definition of "biasness": http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/biasness

I helped with the link. That's one of the best dicos around.

I'm not here to exchange grammatical correctness with you. I left secondary school many years ago... I hope you will too some days. But meanwhile, face your book and drop your phone!!!
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by mpire: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
TNORWAY:
if you notice.....isreal carefully video taped the entire consequence of the assault before revenge......

Keep consoling yourself, your years are sweeeet. grin
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by otipoju(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
olabodejinad:

E ma gbo omo irankiran, as long as Muslims die, you are happy. And they say Muslims are the ones with problems. Me as a Muslim can never wish my Christians brothers dead, and an animal like you will be claiming to be better than me just cause I'm a Muslim? The zoo is too civilised for the likes of yourself.
I still reiterate that people are the problems ,not religions cos my alfa never taught me that you have the right to take anyone's life

Your alfa is one in a million and you are a rare one.

To think that Arabs and Jews are actually brothers from the same Father, worshipping a similar God and have similar customs and practices.

Na this Islam con spoil everything pata Pata for both of them.

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by jaystix(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
This happens when you foolishly and ignorantly touch the lion's tail while asleep....smiles. Shey una sabi find trouble and love war?... After Isreal done with una, other terrorists go repent...una never see anything yet,until Gaza turn empty desert from scratch.
God bless Isreal!!!
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Tommydare(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Who are the original owners of the land
Gainman:
if Isreal is not in d middle east, Muslims will still be causing trouble among themselves. Muslims are born to kill
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by mpire: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sholuwa241:

Look now thunder go kill all these people here who are supporting Israel evil act , all in the name of Christianity

There's a high probability of boko haram cutting of your head and your entire family...death to you terrorists, I mean death by bombing grin blown to pieces and let the dogs and birds feed on your carcasses.

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by mpire: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Hope the whole world is see this genocide committed by the Israeli terrorists and it's ally .
Hamas kill 900 Israeli terrorists, but the idf terrorists and her western allies are busy bombing and killing innocent children, women, destroying place of worship, and other infrastructure like hospital, hope the world is see this genocide.
Over 100,000 infants and women has been killed and raped by the Israeli terrorists in just 3 day

Fvck your feelings. You can go join them or drink poison. Don't you want 72 virgins too scumbag?

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
YorubaPrince:
Eradicate Islam and death to all Muslims of this world!

Filthy Bastards Terrorists! 🤬🤬🤬
You can't eradicate a religion totally, terrorism and war is not good because of its consequences but what was the reasons behind it. Islam is bigger than any western country creating problems even though all of us are not terrorists. do u think they are saints or whatever. Everything will be perished on earth, nothing will exist forever. Make una no dey use Nigeria political situation dey blame Muslims, both religion have hypocrites.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

Fvck your feelings grin
You can always jump on a plane to go fight alongside your fellow terrorists. There's a bullet with your name on it already. Your NL ranting is useless, so fvck you terrorist. grin

Fvck you!
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
YorubaPrince:

Fvck you and ur generations! angry

Fvck you too!
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
DestinyNigga:

If e pain u, go to court 😂😂 we stand on Isreal mandate cheesy

Fvck you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.