Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) (81546 Views)

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) / Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
boldtruthalways:

You are a.monkey

Fvck you!
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Capernum:

Alagidi omo. There is such a word as biasness.

Merriam-Webster's definition of "biasness": http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/biasness

I helped with the link. That's one of the best dicos around.

I'm not here to exchange grammatical correctness with you. I left secondary school many years ago... I hope you will too some days. But meanwhile, face your book and drop your phone!!!

Olodo, where did you see "biasness" in the link you shared? The word is "bias". . . period. And if you don't know that, then what a shame about the secondary school you supposedly went to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Sholuwa241: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

There's a high probability of boko haram cutting of your head and your entire family...death to you terrorists, I mean death by bombing grin blown to pieces and let the dogs and birds feed on your carcasses.

After all report had it year 2022 that 60 million Nigerians are leaving whit mental health issue , you just confirmed that report TUFEAR
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:
Very soon they will start shouting that Israel is murdering innocent people.
How do you behead children and think you are innocent

So na those Israel are killing are the ones who beheaded the children or are the terrorists?
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Miracle2020: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:

Tell Israel to stop kidnaping Palestine children and people, Israel is the aggressor here...

We've been here watching Israel doing that every other day, you occupy the little land that remain for Palestine after collecting all their land, do you expect them to clap for you for killing and occupying their land??

Nothing concern me with Islam, the Palestine have the right to live just like Israel too.. It's double standard to support what Israel is doing to Palestine but cry holocaust when it's done to Jews...

We're not fools here, it's great injustice and robbery... shocked

do you think it is easy to get the support of those countries? Why not buy them the weapon. Moomoo

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by mpire: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sholuwa241:

After all report had it year 2022 that 60 million Nigerians are leaving whit mental health issue , you just confirmed that report TUFEAR

Werey, you think everyone here is Nigerian or lives in Nigeria? You see, I knew you are re.tarded with your first statement. You can go strap yourself up with a bomb, find the nearest police station, and let them put you out of your misery.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by nanzozo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel
Another pained Terrorist sighted....Shegu! Una never see anything yet. Bunch of Murderers.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by MightySparrow: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Botragelad:
Have a gander at the photos I'll be posting here. They are the result of Israel bombing in the past few hours. I'll also post more info. Enjoy!

I won't blame Israel.
The two people can run a government like United kingdom's. Even if Israel is ready, Iran, Saudi, Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, and UAE would want Israel out and Palestinians be the sole owners of the land.

This fight is deep rooted in the holy books of Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Because of religious supremacy, fight will have to go on for the foreseeable future. Only God can settle the fight.
Make it no overflow to Africa and Nigeria in particular.

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by remsonik(f): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hallelujah! God is truly working 💪
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by barinedan(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israel should utterly destroy anything destroyable there, the fools don't deserve pity. Those who started the war should have drums of war at their doorsteps
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
BY DECEPTION WE SHALL DO WAR
-ISRAEL

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:
Very soon they will start shouting that Israel is murdering innocent people.
How do you behead children and think you are innocent

A good questions?
God bless you brother for this observations!
Gaza Strip will never be in the hands of Palestine again,not to talk of Hamas.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by frog12: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
ISRAEL is a real criminal country
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by JIMMYH2O(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Why is there building left standing in Gaza, for this horror they commit

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by mpire: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
frog12:
ISRAEL is a real criminal country

Go and kill yourself, what value does a frog like you possess?
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
Everybody is a loser at war!

lipsrsealed
Indeed.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Gee64: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Let there be peace in both camps. I hate war.

Israel should come to an amicable settlement with Hamas.

I understand Gaza Strip is a Palestinian territory.

The West should proffer a settlement to this age-long imbroglio please.

PEACE!
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Timmi: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
so far Muslims are dying we are super happy grin

It has nothing to do with religion, don’t reduce everything to religious sentiments. The terrorist group Hamas went to Israel bombing, kidnapping and killing Israeli citizens and you expect the country not to defend his people? This is not Nigeria where these wanton killings and kidnapping occurs all the time, but we fold our arms and create religious sentiments not wanting to offend a religion.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by alasane: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Validated:
Israel should bulldoze all those standing structures. Let the place revert to desert that it was. Nonesense killers of infants do not deserve to live. They should join their cousins in Lebanon and Syria.

You can NEVER kill an ideaogy

Even it is only one person that remain from the Palestinian, he will certainly seek revenge from the Israelis atrocities for decades.

75 years of ethnic cleansing.
15 years of blockade.
Confiscation of Palestinian lands.
Pogroms on Palestinian towns.
Desecration of Palestinian sacred sites.
Daily raids into Palestinian homes.
Constant humiliation of a entire people.

Nothing about today is “unprovoked"
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by ufotunang: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel
...it's Gaza Hamas that went to look for Isreal trouble...there is an adage that says ..dog dey sleep yangs go wake am up
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by imwaya(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Is it a Palestinian resistance or Islamic? Last time I checked, Hamas came into being as a result of the League of Nations creating Israel and allowed settlers from elsewhere come to occupy Palestinian lands, then keep murdering the original owners of the land. Hence, we have Hamas.

I'm indifferent to their issues, but one thing I won't take is misrepresentation of facts by you or anyone. I'll urge you to watch Prof Akinyemi's interview on Arise to get an unbiased side if what is. Don't be blinded by your hate if Islam.
Nathan2016:

Hamas, officially the Islamic Resistance Movement, is a Sunni Islamist political and militant organization currently governing the Gaza Strip of the Palestinian territories. While it is headquartered in Gaza City, it also has a presence in the West Bank, in which Fatah exercises control
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by ufotunang: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
War is bad ..just dialogue is the solution to all this problems...no problem without a solution...one love keeps the world together
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by imwaya(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
So, God is great is now Islam? More like Arabic if you ask me. Palestinian christians can shout God is great in their native Arabic or would you prefer they shout that in English, Spanish or Hebrew?
lexy2014:

Why were they shouting Allah Akbar as they went around killing?
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Mosh1: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tumbuleke:

Why will they give Hamas the weapon on a platter of gold, it is earned.

Now the question will be why are they not earning such generous or benevolent act,….simple, it is because regardless of who is generous to a typical Arab or ardent Islamic faithful, is just a matter of time before they unleash mayhem on the person, especially if the person intentionally or unintentionally step on their faith or belief.
This people want to live in a separate state, free them. Why is Israel running an apartheid state in this generation, you decide what I eat, you decide electricity, internet etc. You annex their land and termed them terrorists when they resist, no people can take this at this age.
The fact remain Israel will know no peace, Hamas have nothing to loss, they are used to the killing. What about Israel?
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
imwaya:
So, God is great is now Islam? More like Arabic if you ask me. Palestinian christians can shout God is great in their native Arabic or would you prefer they shout that in English, Spanish or Hebrew?

Why were they shouting Allah Akbar as they went around killing?
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by imwaya(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
How does Israel vs Hamas turned Nigeria's issue? Sentiment won't allow you see road.
nlreserve:
Islam is a very big problem to the world.
Take Nigeria for instance. If it were christian christian ticket that APC presented in the last election, Muslims for no allow person hear word, especially MUMURIC
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Tsekarmsugh: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wahala for who wan fight with Israel, people wey God Himself dey their back gidigba
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Nathan2016: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
imwaya:
Is it a Palestinian resistance or Islamic? Last time I checked, Hamas came into being as a result of the League of Nations creating Israel and allowed settlers from elsewhere come to occupy Palestinian lands, then keep murdering the original owners of the land. Hence, we have Hamas.

I'm indifferent to their issues, but one thing I won't take is misrepresentation of facts by you or anyone. I'll urge you to watch Prof Akinyemi's interview on Arise to get an unbiased side if what is. Don't be blinded by your hate if Islam.

Make your own research and stop looking at another person narrative.

http://www.israeladvocacy.net/knowledge/the-truth-of-how-israel-was-created/israel-stole-palestinian-land/

Well the history of Israel and Palestine is a complicated one, I will give you a briefing of the actual history of Israel for a better understanding:

Before world war 1, the Middle East region, including the Ottomon Syria (the southern part of which are regarded as Palestine, was under the control of the Ottomon empire for nearly 400 years.
Towards the end of the 19th century, Palestine was inhabited predominantly by Arab Muslims, both farmers and Bedouin (principally in the Negev and Jordon valley), with smaller numbers of Christians (mostly Arabs), Druze, Circassians and Jews.
Jews mostly lived worldwide outside palestine, mostly in eastern Europe.

Now here is how things get complicated and give birth to different movements (Zionism and Arab nationalism).

According to Jews perspective, as the persecution in mid 1800s began, Jews from middle east and Europe began to discuss the idea of returning to Zion, which has been a part of there religious thought, Zionist came to hold that land of palestine should be their homeland. The world Zionist organization and Jewish National Fund began encouraging immigration and funded purchase of land.

While Arabs unwelcomed this enroachment and immigration, eventually things started escalating, the first recorded violent incidents between Arabs and newly immigrated jews occurred in 1882, things went downhill from there, with both sides having participated in violence. By 1914 the Jewish population in Palestine had risen to over 60,000, with around 33,000 of these being recent settlers

Anyway the bottom line is that jews believe the land belongs to them due to their religious affiliation with it and their ancestors were the first one to live in that land, so Arabs and other parties were the one occupying their land, while arabs (mostly Muslim) believe they were the early settlers during Ottomon empire and Jews were the one who encroached legally and illegally and dispossessed their lands. What's important is to find a common ground in this conflict and resolve this issue peacefully.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by famology(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Let them build a stadium there.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by imwaya(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
That's Israel's propaganda, get a neutral perspective on the issue.
Nathan2016:

Make your own research and stop looking at another person narrative.

http://www.israeladvocacy.net/knowledge/the-truth-of-how-israel-was-created/israel-stole-palestinian-land/

Well the history of Israel and Palestine is a complicated one, I will give you a briefing of the actual history of Israel for a better understanding:

Before world war 1, the Middle East region, including the Ottomon Syria (the southern part of which are regarded as Palestine, was under the control of the Ottomon empire for nearly 400 years.
Towards the end of the 19th century, Palestine was inhabited predominantly by Arab Muslims, both farmers and Bedouin (principally in the Negev and Jordon valley), with smaller numbers of Christians (mostly Arabs), Druze, Circassians and Jews.
Jews mostly lived worldwide outside palestine, mostly in eastern Europe.

Now here is how things get complicated and give birth to different movements (Zionism and Arab nationalism).

According to Jews perspective, as the persecution in mid 1800s began, Jews from middle east and Europe began to discuss the idea of returning to Zion, which has been a part of there religious thought, Zionist came to hold that land of palestine should be their homeland. The world Zionist organization and Jewish National Fund began encouraging immigration and funded purchase of land.

While Arabs unwelcomed this enroachment and immigration, eventually things started escalating, the first recorded violent incidents between Arabs and newly immigrated jews occurred in 1882, things went downhill from there, with both sides having participated in violence. By 1914 the Jewish population in Palestine had risen to over 60,000, with around 33,000 of these being recent settlers

Anyway the bottom line is that jews believe the land belongs to them due to their religious affiliation with it and their ancestors were the first one to live in that land, so Arabs and other parties were the one occupying their land, while arabs (mostly Muslim) believe they were the early settlers during Ottomon empire and Jews were the one who encroached legally and illegally and dispossessed their lands. What's important is to find a common ground in this conflict and resolve this issue peacefully.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Nathan2016: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
imwaya:
That's Israel's propaganda, get a neutral perspective on the issue.

And you think thats not hamas perspective.

The fact is, israel is the ownership of the land and won it fair and square.

All land in the world have been won through settlement and war, so thats not even a debate on my side.

The main thing palenstine and israel should be after is living peacefully with their neighboring state.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Sholuwa241: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

Werey, you think everyone here is Nigerian or lives in Nigeria? You see, I knew you are re.tarded with your first statement. You can go strap yourself up with a bomb, find the nearest police station, and let them put you out of your misery.

Your family in misery and u in hard drug full stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.