Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) (81472 Views)

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) / Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Olaolex: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=BentizilL0 post=126328613]Coward act...
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Amaggedon: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2023
phorget:
Small slap wey Hamas give Isreal dem don take am collect bomb...😁😁😁
5000 rocket no be small slap oo na just say israel ready
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by legitnow1: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2023
DeepSight:

Even if this happens to be the case, a surgical rescue operation is different from putting boots on the ground for all out combat purposes.

LOOK AT THAT IDIOT, SOMEBODY MOVED MASSIVE AIRCRAFT CARRIER.

THEY ARE CARRYING BOOTS FOR GROUND ATTACK, HE IS TALKING RESTRICTIONS.

ARE MUSLIMS CURSED?

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:

That's your own whack mentality, not mine...

Nobody deserves to die...

But ignoring the occupation of Palestine by European thieves calling themselves Jews is wrong...

You cannot lock people in cage and expect them to like.. If this current generation die, another generation will carry on... πŸ’―

And don't even think this is a Muslim, I'm a Christian ... wink

You need freedom in Africa but support Palestine kept in cage??

And who cages you in Africa? Who are the one stealing ur resources and taking it away to advanced countries that rich already?
Who are the one in positions of authority in Africa?

I guess they are west!

I pray the mentality of playing victim as ur fellow hamas's terrorists are known for won't destroy you as Hamas being turning to rubbles now.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by jayjayolajide(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
If Islam claim to be a religion of peace why are they slaughtering innocent people?Why do they shout "Allah arkab"before they use knife to slice someone 's throat that does not offend them or even use gun to shot at him without any provocation caused by their victim?
Why do they use their cattle to eat someone's crop and when the owner ask question they slice his throat?Why do they kidnap for ransom as a religion of peace?

It's matter of maturity...how to write ur own submission....Islam is religion of peace.....no matter how some of u painted it....now that Russian invade Ukraine....u will now say those that practice the religion in that country are terrorist....we should be mind our language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Iamzik: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel

These bombings are not real. It's just video games...

You people are so predictable. The same you called the massacre of Israelis fake news on Saturday. So I expect you to also call this fake news like you called the attack on Israel

Bloody hyoocrite!!
You can go and join Hamas.to fight Israel. Hezbollah is giving free tickets

5 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2023
legitnow1:

LOOK AT THAT IDIOT, SOMEBODY MOVED MASSIVE AIRCRAFT CARRIER.

THEY ARE CARRYING BOOTS FOR GROUND ATTACK, HE IS TALKING RESTRICTIONS.

ARE MUSLIMS CURSED?

I dont understand this.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by legitnow1: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2023
DeepSight:

I dont understand this.

THE FIGHT HAVE NOT STARTED.

THEY REALLY HAVE NOT STARTED AND YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY RUNNING AROUND LIKE HEADLESS CHICKEN.

I REPEAT, THE WAR HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YET, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO REGISTER INTO YOUR VERY DULL HEAD SLAMMING SKULL.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by sleemomymy: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
so far Muslims are dying we are super happy grin
Then you have committed the Same crime you are crucifying Hamas for.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by legitnow1: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2023
sleemomymy:

Then you have committed the Same crime you are crucifying Hamas for.

STORY FOR THE gods.

IF MUSLIM HAD THE TYPE OF MIGHT AMERICA AND RUSSIA POSSESS, WE NO GO DRINK WATER DROP CUP FOR UNA.

U PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

THE WORST TYPE.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by rulin247: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... πŸ’―

A ragtag Hamas with nothing but homemade drone made the so called IDF soldiers useless, so this is what they can resort to??..

Bombing of civilian house when Hamas are still living with their drones intact? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Till October 7, I never thought Israel would've been dragging best army with ragtag Hamas... shocked

Israel is nothing without US, UK France and Co always fighting for her...

Provide Hamas with half of those Israel weapon and watch them turn Israel to a nobody... grin grin

Smh

Continue blabbing while Israel continues bombing!

Palestine says about 1,100 people have lost their lives in Gaza because of airstrikes by Israel...to me, the number is too small. It's supposed to be like 11,000 people by now

4 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by legitnow1: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2023
COME AND SEE HAMAS, BEHEADING BABIES AND CHILDREN.

I MEAN, DONT PRAY FOR THIS MUSLIMS TO CATCH U OFF GUARD.

THEY HAVE NO LIMITATION AND PURE EVIL.

THE WOMEN THEY KIDNAP TO GAZA, IS FOR RAPING, JUST IMAGINE.

I SPIT ON THE SKULL OF ALL HEAD SLAMMERS.

4 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:
Very soon they will start shouting that Israel is murdering innocent people.
How do you behead children and think you are innocent
that was a fake news debunked by cnn
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by pongwa(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Botragelad:
Have a gander at the photos I'll be posting here. They are the result of Israel bombing in the past few hours. I'll also post more info. Enjoy!
Palestinians are homeless again
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
there are more muslim in isreal than palestine
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2023
legitnow1:

THE FIGHT HAVE NOT STARTED.

THEY REALLY HAVE NOT STARTED AND YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY RUNNING AROUND LIKE HEADLESS CHICKEN.

I REPEAT, THE WAR HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YET, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO REGISTER INTO YOUR VERY DULL HEAD SLAMMING SKULL.

I can't see why you are insulting me and making assumptions about what religion I might subscribe to, if any.

Anyhow, no worries.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by 11doubledee: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2023
tctrills:

It's easy to type nonsense. Can you provide any evidence that Israel kidnaps Palestine children?
The Palestinians lost the land in a fair fight. Remember it was the Arab league that stated the war in 1948. They lost and now they are crying for a land they lost fair and square.
If the Arabs have won the wars in 1948 and 1967 would they give even a plot of land back to the Jews.
You made a very clear point now ,but most terrorist sympathizers/people won't reason.
That's just the reality but they just choose to be unreasonable.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by creativehubb: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Hamas knew this would happen, I think Hamas wants Palestine destroyed. Don't go looking for trouble,. everyone is angry. The ottoman empire stole that land from the Jews, that land originally belong to king Solomon a Zionist king under the religion of Judaism.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel
You are a.monkey

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel
Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel
Fvck you

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:

Tell Israel to stop kidnaping Palestine children and people, Israel is the aggressor here...

We've been here watching Israel doing that every other day, you occupy the little land that remain for Palestine after collecting all their land, do you expect them to clap for you for killing and occupying their land??

Nothing concern me with Islam, the Palestine have the right to live just like Israel too.. It's double standard to support what Israel is doing to Palestine but cry holocaust when it's done to Jews...

We're not fools here, it's great injustice and robbery... shocked

Hamas is different from State of Palestine
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by tctrills: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2023
11doubledee:

You made a very clear point now ,but most terrorist sympathizers people won't reason.
That's just the reality but they just choose to be unreasonable.
Don't mind them
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
grin grin grin grin grin. I'm with you

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Dhury:
you're happiness is very expensive.muslim have to die before you get happiness in your life!! I thought Satan is the worst until I came across your comments.you have a especial pit in hell.

I had to go thru a couple of ur comments here on Nairaland and it's not difficult to decipher where u stand along the political divide

I expressed my sentiments on a issue, you hold a bias different from mine. Due to this difference. U call me Satan that I have a special place in hell.... so we cannot agree to disagree without trading words.

What a cursed being you are!

I am sure u saw how Hamas slaughtered children in cold blood. F**King babies for goodness sakes and the angel that u r is supporting this barbaric act. You feel u deserve a place in heaven for supporting that terrorist act abi

May the fate of Hamas be easy compared to what u would experience in this life and the afterlife

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by MiracleMe7: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... πŸ’―

A ragtag Hamas with nothing but homemade drone made the so called IDF soldiers useless, so this is what they can resort to??..

Bombing of civilian house when Hamas are still living with their drones intact? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Till October 7, I never thought Israel would've been dragging best army with ragtag Hamas... shocked

Provide Hamas with half of those Israel weapon and watch them turn Israel to a nobody... grin grin

Smh
See them, terrorist spotted. Religion of pieces indeed!

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2023
The problem has begun right from the Bible. Na saw cos the wahala so... If to say e do as God instruct am, all this rubbish for no Dey happen
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Xox1945(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2023
In Nigeria we don't have strong men who can defend their nation rather we have corrupt men who is busy looting Nigeria
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2023
phorget:
Small slap wey Hamas give Isreal dem don take am collect bomb...😁😁😁

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... πŸ’―

Smh

You call Hamas that gets supplies from Iran ragtag? Some people's brain ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Demurray: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
If Islam claim to be a religion of peace why are they slaughtering innocent people?Why do they shout "Allah arkab"before they use knife to slice someone 's throat that does not offend them or even use gun to shot at him without any provocation caused by their victim?
Why do they use their cattle to eat someone's crop and when the owner ask question they slice his throat?Why do they kidnap for ransom as a religion of peace?
Ko ye me o ( I don't understand o)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded β€˜one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.