Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) (81548 Views)

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) / Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2023
hamas you see the consequences of your devilish action.you find trouble and run into your mouse holes for innocent Palestine's to suffer your evil deeds,IDF WILL SMOKE ALL OF YOU hamassOUT of the earth IFSHA. angry
HAMAS HAS MADE PALESTINIANS LIVE IN FEAR OF DISAGREEING WITH THEIR SAVAGERY ACTIONS. angry
NOW IS TIME FOR IDF TO END HAMAS,LET PALESTINE AND ISRAEL BREATH IN PEACE IFSHA. angry

15 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2023
Raw!

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by motayoayinde: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2023
THESE PEOPLE ARE REAL COWARDS.

THE DEATH TOLL IN ISRAEL NOW IS OVER 1200.
AS HAMAS KILLS THEM, THEY ATTACK WEN AND CHILDREN IN THEIR HOMES.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2023
motayoayinde:

Say cheese! 🇮🇱🔨

10 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2023
BentizilL0:

Tell Israel to stop kidnaping Palestine children and people, Israel is the aggressor here...

We've been here watching Israel doing that every other day, you occupy the little land that remain for Palestine after collecting all their land, do you expect them to clap for you for killing and occupying their land??

Nothing concern me with Islam, the Palestine have the right to live just like Israel too.. It's double standard to support what Israel is doing to Palestine but cry holocaust when it's done to Jews...

We're not fools here, it's great injustice and robbery... shocked

Who owns the crude oil?

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Here!

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Rahkman: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2023
The bombing will be intensified today hamas built deep bunkers ,isreal might use cluster bombs
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel

Fvck you too..

22 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by BentizilL0: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2023
Aremwayne:
so far Muslims are dying we are super happy grin
That's your own whack mentality, not mine...

Nobody deserves to die...

But ignoring the occupation of Palestine by European thieves calling themselves Jews is wrong...

You cannot lock people in cage and expect them to like.. If this current generation die, another generation will carry on... 💯

And don't even think this is a Muslim, I'm a Christian ... wink

You need freedom in Africa but support Palestine kept in cage??

4 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2023
motayoayinde:

Wait ooo, are you now supporting Israel as a follower of muhammad?

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2023
Update!

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Capernum: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2023
BentizilL0:

Tell Israel to stop kidnaping Palestine children and people, Israel is the aggressor here...

We've been here watching Israel doing that every other day, you occupy the little land that remain for Palestine after collecting all their land, do you expect them to clap for you for killing and occupying their land??

Nothing concern me with Islam, the Palestine have the right to live just like Israel too.. It's double standard to support what Israel is doing to Palestine but cry holocaust when it's done to Jews...

You're actually the fool here! Why? You don't read vast, your sentiment and biasness are only silly. Taking sides when your level of knowledge of the subject matter is very low is nothing but folly.

10 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2023
BentizilL0:

Some people still thinks it's a religion thing. Israel is more powerful than Palestine and they are backed by western countries. Palestine looks like they are the evil and weak ones because they are Muslims though i acknowledged that Muslim terrorists or terrorism in Muslim is not good. Lives will be lost and both sides will suffer. America and western countries always protect and support what they will gain from. I don't understand when the westerners started caring or support ing if u are Christians or from a certain religion if it doesn't go with their agenda.
I hope Palestinian should have avoided the war since they always suffer more.

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by motayoayinde: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Wait ooo, are you now supporting Israel as a follower of muhammad?

YEARS OF BEING AN ISLAMOPHOBE IS RUBBING OFF YOUR SENSES.

READ AGAIN TO COMPREHEND.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Vyzz: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2023
Botragelad:
Have a gander at the photos I'll be posting here. They are the result of Israel bombing in the past few hours. I'll also post more info. Enjoy!

Where can I watch the videos boss
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by julaion: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2023
BentizilL0:

one terrorist spotted

9 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2023
Live!

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2023

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by davillian(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Consequences of Thier actions ....
They are so dumb to think about their wives and Thier children...

4 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by proxillin(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... 💯

A ragtag Hamas with nothing but homemade drone made the so called IDF soldiers useless, so this is what they can resort to??..

Bombing of civilian house when Hamas are still living with their drones intact? 😂😂

Till October 7, I never thought Israel would've been dragging best army with ragtag Hamas... shocked

Israel is nothing without US, UK France and Co always fighting for her...

Provide Hamas with half of those Israel weapon and watch them turn Israel to a nobody... grin grin

Smh

ragtag with surface to air missile...

4 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2023
Happening live!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2023
Here .

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2023
Botragelad:
Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria. Noted!
3000 fighters grin grin
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by MrPOTUS: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2023
BentizilL0:

That's your own whack mentality, not mine...

Nobody deserves to die...

But ignoring the occupation of Palestine by European thieves calling themselves Jews is wrong...

You cannot lock people in cage and expect them to like.. If this current generation die, another generation will carry on... 💯

And don't even think this is a Muslim, I'm a Christian ... wink

You need freedom in Africa but support Palestine kept in cage??

But you animalistic terrorists blew up yourself in your shrine (mosque) last week in Pakistan.

Was Israel the cause of that?

97% of Muslims are terrorists, including those who rejoice when there's a terror attack.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2023
Check.

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by bammo: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2023
Israel are not to be played with

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2023
bammo:
Israel are not to be played with
See.

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2023
Unconfirmed!

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Israelterrorist: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... 💯

A ragtag Hamas with nothing but homemade drone made the so called IDF soldiers useless, so this is what they can resort to??..

Bombing of civilian house when Hamas are still living with their drones intact? 😂😂

Till October 7, I never thought Israel would've been dragging best army with ragtag Hamas... shocked

Israel is nothing without US, UK France and Co always fighting for her...

Provide Hamas with half of those Israel weapon and watch them turn Israel to a nobody... grin grin

Smh
Exactly 💯
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Israelterrorist: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hope the whole world is see this genocide committed by the Israeli terrorists and it's ally .
Hamas kill 900 Israeli terrorists, but the idf terrorists and her western allies are busy bombing and killing innocent children, women, destroying place of worship, and other infrastructure like hospital, hope the world is see this genocide.
Over 100,000 infants and women has been killed and raped by the Israeli terrorists in just 3 day

2 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Botragelad: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Hope the whole world is see this genocide committed by the Israeli terrorists and it's ally .
Hamas kill 900 Israeli terrorists, but the idf terrorists and her western allies are busy bombing and killing innocent children, women, destroying place of worship, and other infrastructure like hospital, hope the world is see this genocide.
Over 100,000 infants and women has been killed and raped by the Israeli terrorists in just 3 day
Say cheese. 🇮🇱🔨

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Israelterrorist: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
motayoayinde:

Israeli terrorists are cowards, they can't face even face hamas even with backing from their devilish brother amerika, they have started killing infants and women in gaza now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.