Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom (22154 Views)

FX Crisis: Naira Depreciates By N130 Against Dollar In 24 Hours / Job Losses, Factory Closures Loom As Unsold Goods Pile Up — MAN / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by RapistOnBail: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by lexy2014: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Tinubu has hit the ground running to the extent that the ground is now shattered from the hitting.

He is a "first class" accountant, a strategist, the builder and bricklayer of Lagos yet he has absolutely no plan as to how he will govern Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Saynoomore: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2023
TONY042:
Renewed shege banza

No be small shege o! Na shege Pro max!

5 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by imbless: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Stup!d fu*ckers will now start defending this druggie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2023
I wish I can venture into exporting but I do not know how to

4 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by BoldBrainz(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Cardoso has resumed office as the CBN governor, but man has been relatively quiet, only serving to entertain media houses with bogus promises while the economy crashes with the plunging naira.

At a time it gets really tiring talking about Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by JAPAHTML: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Hehhehe, big boys wey dey bomb with dollar ane euro/pound no send una papa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by oyeb15: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Clueless Cityboy. The effect of having a cocaine sniffing agbero rubbishing our presidential seat.

12 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Usmanovic95(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Anyone who give birth in this period should just name that child RENEWED HOPE, obviously that is the only RENEWED HOPE he or she will be getting in this period.

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Intergrated: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Lol check my signature for free stuff. Freestuff kill ur father there

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by BOSSkesh(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Saboteurs
Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by FireUpNow(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
The honest truth is that things are getting very bad under the watch of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This is not the time to be throwing tantrums and being tribalistic . Forget about those pieces of news coming from World band and IMF claiming that the economy of the country is doing well. Don't believe in that but reality is here.

8 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Algold: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Nor be everything IMF talk una go they follow.... Float the naira float the naira, we Don float am see gbege

9 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by SatanKeepOff: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
shocked
Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Godsonkemz(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Bad days are coming with the continuous naira fall. Welcome to forged government of bulaba.

6 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by BOSSkesh(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2023
All the saboteurs of our economy will face the wrath of tinubu and Allah
Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by YahooG(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Buy USDT and hodl,not everything is fraud,this is a blessing in disguise

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by 2pacarnate(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Templercode, freestuffNG,IconicR,bigotic accordogga26,All the agbadorians has left the group chat,ronu how far,history will remember that it was yorubas that destroyed this country, sorry to yoruba obidients,blame your brothers,if one finger touch red oil,e go reach other fingers.

Igbos will never rule this country,now am.loving that saying more and more, please obi should forget about presidency biko nwanne,make we suffer Wella,me I know say we igbos are used to high cost if living,at least for east we no dey join two with strangers ontop okada😂that na Yoruba signature

Am proudly igbo,to hell with presidency,we all know who is feeling the.heat more right now😂

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by wittywriter: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2023
iwaeda:
•Forex crisis hinders raw materials procurement, causes financial problem – NECA

•SMEs decry impending shutdown, OReps probe airlines, schools demanding dollars

https://punchng.com/forex-crisis-naira-plunges-to-1025-job-losses-factory-shutdown-loom/

Vagabonds In Power.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by clinician2x: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2023
My fiverr is doing well, a 7 months account i just cultivate like agbado. Hehehe. Dollar aveh reach 2k before 2024.

1 Like

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by VaginaAcademic: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2023
My dollars in stake and bc game just dey grow
Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by tommykiwi(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Agbadorians will not like dis news

2 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by bet9ja(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2023
The effect of Emi lokan economic policy.

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Henix(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2023
It's my turn to rule

3 Likes

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by nedekid: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2023
These charlatans are on the path to destroying this country finally. In 4 months $ has gone from 460 cbn rate or 750 black market to 1025! This one is that we are watching it like movie. What do you think will happen in the next 4 months?
Someone said all youths need to be contented is to join army, learn how to clean and cock gun, be fed cassava in the morning, ewa in the afternoon, garri in the evening, then they go to bed, you all thought it was a joke, people even defended the statement.
He famously said, nothing concerns the ordinary Nigerian with forex as they will farm and eat what they grow, then exchange farm produce for veriety. Lol
Pikin is flying presidential private jet to go and play polo, owning $11m house, meanwhile guys living on cassava, garri, ewa are still on this forum hailing them based on tribal or party reasons. No be juju be that?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by sedIoyol(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2023
Nigeria is caused with bad leaders
Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by seguno2: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2023
iwaeda:
•Forex crisis hinders raw materials procurement, causes financial problem – NECA

•SMEs decry impending shutdown, Reps probe airlines, schools demanding dollars

https://punchng.com/forex-crisis-naira-plunges-to-1025-job-losses-factory-shutdown-loom/

Fowl dey sweat, na feathers no gree us know.

The mega looting and economic cluelessness of 24 years in Lagos that was covered by distracting propaganda of PDP federal 16 years, is not there anymore.

Buhari, and now Tinubu’s Emilokan turn by turn has shown APC rogues are more corrupt by far than their PDP opponents. More corrupt by far!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2023
The man who built Lagos have gone incapacitated in Building Nigeria. Buhari beta pass this mugu

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by clinician2x: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
I wish I can venture into exporting but I do not know how to

Be exporting ur kidneys na. This year you export one, next year you export liver

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Racoon:
Renewed, reloaded, and upgraded shege promax fully revised. And the balabloo-blu-bulava Lagos economic expert Tinuboeconomics misfortune and woes continues.

He did it woefully in Lagos with the stupendous IGR and left it in an unimaginable debt burden state. But I guess him and his zombies said "nah statistics we go chop"?

Now, the statistics is hitting them hard. Baba Tosibe CSU diploma certificate forger is a disaster unleashed after Buhari. Nigerians continue to brace for impact. The ride is getting more gwnopy, gwonpy.
when the man was avoiding debate and people are shielding him,I knew this will likely to be the end result,we never see anything. We warned them, them begins call me igbo boy and some even say I am a bastard Yoruba boy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by Kukutenla: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
It will favour me and my family
Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom by eldoradoxx: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Who says that Nigerians are surprised at the downturn, they are not surprised. Everybody warned Nigerians that Tinubu was a continuation of Buhari's government, he has nothing to offer, but parochial sentiment won, the rest is history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me / Is Gtbank Really The Best Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.