Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72742 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

A lot of people here needs to pick up history lessons.

Oga day try read history e go help a lot. I'm neither here nor there, because depending on which side of the pendulum you look, both sides are correct. Find out
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mpire: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=Israelterrorist post=126339741][/quote]

Do you wanna hang yourself now or you wanna wait to see the horror that'll befall your fellow terrorists when the land invasion starts? If you wait a little may be you'll get 74 virgins instead of 72. At least you'll able to give Mohamed the latest news when you see him in hell.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by BJanta: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

That's if any Arab is still left in Palestine after the long-overdue mop up. What do you yourself know about history. The real history is what Israel is doing to Hamas and the Palestinians. And the first paragraph of the preface shall be like this : Once upon a time, there were some beasts called Hamas and Palestinians. These beasts one and unprovoked, thought fun to have Israel, the Lion of the Tribe,Judah for a meal. But the Lion roared , sprang and tore the human animals to pieces leaving their torn carcasses on the street for history to observe and record. And there was peace and tranquillity lik never before in the whole world. I leave the rest to you.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Islam and lies. You just confirmed what i wanted to hear.
If your father was decent , you wont be here insulting people.
You can go. Islam will not have a way forward and Israel will deal loads with your people.

Silence, best answer for idiots like you.
Cretin. you are already retreating. traits of a coward, lol. đŸ˜‚ your ignorance was even choking me. you have a lot to learn boy.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Take your nonsense day go front.

Hope you know jews don't like Christains
Over 10,000 christains are killed in Israel every year, there are videos showing isreali burning christains in Israel and their government is happy with it.
Infact it's a crime for you to practice christainity in Israel, the government jail or kill you once they found out you are a christain.
Remember jews killed your messiah.
Remember your messiah is from Palestine
Remember your messiah was born in Palestine
Remember jews don't believe in your messiah
Remember jews hate black
Remember jews hate christain
Remember there are more Muslims in Israel than christains too
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Cretin. you are already retreating. traits of a coward, lol. đŸ˜‚ your ignorance was even choking me. you have a lot to learn boy.

I asked you few questions you didn't answer any. You were quick to call names, I don't talk to swines. Answer them in all fairness , then come back to talk. Muslims are liars from day one.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by samuelson06(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Story! Children of terrorist.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by akan102: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
ufotunang:
Nawaoooo...war is bad .. dialogue is the solution to all this problems..no problem without a solution
The solution to this is war war and more war after the war sense for rational talk can take place, shikina
After all peace dey sleep, trouble go wake am up
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Over 10,000 christains are killed in Israel every year, there are videos showing isreali burning christains in Israel and their government is happy with it.
Infact it's a crime for you to practice christainity in Israel, the government jail or kill you once they found out you are a christain.
Remember jews hate black

Do you agree there are Jewish Christians in Israel? Do you agree ?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by adm212144: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Terrorism is embedded in Islam.
Every Serious Muslim is a Potential Terrorist.
that’s your opinion or your pastors opinion ?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mpire: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

So it's okay to kill women and children.
Hamas didn't kill or rape anybody they only came out to fight her oppressors.
Hope you know there are christains in Gaza too.

And remember jews don't like Christains.
Over 1000 christains are killed in Israel every year.
Remember jews killed your messiah too
Remember your messiah was from Palestine.
Remember your messiah was born in Palestine too.
Remember there are more Muslim in Israel than christains.
I asked again where is your humanity cry

Fvcking terroris, you've been posting the same picture for 4 days, you think Christians are re.tarded like you Muslims? You want Christians to hate the Jews? grin. If only your mother had swallowed, there would be one less terrorist in the world now. By the way someone needs to report you for multiple accounts. Why don't you post from your regular account? Typical allahu akbar coward. grin grin
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by akan102: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
I can see that sleep dey hungry you
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by akan102: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
BrickDevo:
No be war crime be this?
War crime ni
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
mpire:

Do you wanna hang yourself now or you wanna wait to see the horror that'll befall your fellow terrorists when the land invasion starts? If you wait a little may be you'll get 74 virgins instead of 72. At least you'll able to give Mohamed the latest news when you see him in hell.
Shut up terrorists, you can continue killing innocent and harmless Palestinians, but remember you can never kill an ideology.
Those that died are martyrs already something you christian brainwashed rouge can never been.
Mark my words those terrorists land grabbers shall be wiped from the surface of earth
INSHALLAH
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jagabanarmy: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Israel has become unstoppable on these strikes.
They're bound to eliminate Hamas once and for all.

But what I know is if Hamas didn't attack first, Israel would not have gone this far.

And moreso, Israel is currently talking to Hamas in the only language they understand…

Israel ain't Nigeria.
Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen before in its history
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by olayinka63: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

But what I know is if Hamas didn't attack first, Israel would not have gone this far.

And moreso, Israel is currently talking to Hamas in the only language they understand…

Israel ain't Nigeria.

I can read joy in all of you hailing Israel. All of you saying Hamas attacked first, I pray the situation that made Hamas to attack first happened to you and let's see if you will keep folding your arm. This is a false report by changing narration. You people tagged Hamas attacked as first attack and not a defensive or revengeful attack. Israel killing Palestinians and continue to occupy their land and you said their response is an attack first? I pray what happen to Palestinian happen to you and your lots and we will see if your response will be deemed attack first.

Meanwhile, Israel will never eliminate Palestinian on this earth. They may cause damages, but Palestinians will remain till the end of the world. You may not believe this, but at the end Israel will be conquered. If it is that easy, Israel should have erased Palestinians many years back. They could not do.

Also I sensed partial reportage on NL, yes Israeli are killing Palestinians but Israeli is also recording casualty continously. 900 Israeli is not a beans nah.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by tctrills: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Keep using your children as human shield and blaming Israel for their death.
Hope you know that there are enough historic evidence to proof that the land of Palestine is Israel's ancestral land?
I guess you are the one in need of the history lesson.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
omenziate:

U better keep quiet with your sick generation . Go help Hamas na as crase Dey worry you.
Remember jews hate black

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Telegram
Copy the link and post it here. Let's confirm your claim or you forget about your bogus claim.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by tctrills: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
No follower of Christ in the bible ever claimed to be a born again Christian. In fact the term "born again Christian" is not biblical.
Now to the matter at hand, are you advising that Israel should forgive and forget?

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by yubeebaby: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2023

"Oga For your information,it is Israel's ancestral home also"
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by zico419(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
There is no genocide here.a thief came to your house with weapon to rob killed your gateman in an attempt to kill you, you overpower him and return the favour do you call that murder? Well we live in a country where criminals and non state actors are treated like heros, while our galant service men are given mass buriel those responsible for there death are being given state pardon and presidential handshake.# Isreal no be Nigeria
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Do you agree there are Jewish Christians in Israel? Do you agree ?
Christians are the most foolish set of people on earth, you lots are infidels and you are worshiping the devil.
Imagine a religion that supports killing of children and women, stealing, cheating, raping of women, now you still support the people who killed your messiah.
Imagine the 10,000 christains killed every year in Israel too, you guys are cowards and hypocrites
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mpire: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:
;
Shut up terrorists, you can continue killing innocent and harmless Palestinians, but remember you can never kill an ideology.
Those that died are martyrs already something you christian brainwashed rouge can never been.
Mark my words those terrorists land grabbers shall be wiped from the surface of earth
INSHALLAH

Your tears are sweeeeeet. Your fellow terrorists are being bombed to smithereens. They won't even have a funeral, they're now foods for the birds. Your word? The word of a jobless idiot on NL? grin. I know you're re.tarded, so read my lips, you're gonna die like a fvcking dog, like your fellow terrorists but since you're too poor to leave Nigeria, it would be at the hands of your police or the Nigerian army. I can do you a solid, show me your passport and I'll get buy you a plane ticket to go fight for your pedophile Mohammed. Oh it's only NL you're a keyboard warrior.

Wait till Friday when you go mosque and your stup1d imams tell you to go riot. There's a bullet with your name on it. I'll send your family flowers. Do you like tulips?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by zoraro(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Very unfortunate, but this is the best time to find a peaceful and lasting solution to this never ending conflict.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Christians are the most foolish set of people on earth, you lots are infidels and you are worshiping the devil.
Imagine a religion that supports killing of children and women, stealing, cheating, raping of women, now you still support the people who killed your messiah.
Imagine the 10,000 christains killed every year in Israel too, you guys are cowards and hypocrites

The ones that killed the Israelites on Saturday are Christians too?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Kayw4re(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

sebi Hamas did not do anything abi? when Hitler murdered 6 million Jews during the Second World War, the world did not come to an end. Talking about ancestral land, get your facts right. That place has been Isreal land for ages.

In case you don't know, Abraham who is the forefather of Israel was even from Iran, so they can actually claim a whole lot of land space.

I'm sure you are educated, pls don't put sentiment in your opinion.

If I were Hamas, and I bombed your house and killed your siblings, if you were Isreal, would you fold your arms?

This war is as sensless as what is currently going on in Ukraine. There wont be a winning side. Only Death, Fire and Blood.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mpire: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

You've been repeating the same crap for 72hrs - "killed your messiah " There's an empty grave in Israel. I beg where was Mohammed buried after getting poisoned by a slave girl, oh he got killed in a war, oh he ascended to 'heaven' from that Jerusalem temple right? grin grin grin. Muhammad is in hell being tortured and awaiting your arrival for your future journey to the lake of fire. Do you like it rare or crispy? grin

Words of advice, you should carry a plant around with you everywhere you go, to replace the oxygen you waste.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

The ones that killed the Israelites on Saturday are Christians too?
Israeli terrorists has been killing Palestinians and stealing her land and heritage since ages, infact all those places you go to pilgrimage belong to Palestine.
Your messiah was born in Palestine and the Jews killed him just the way they are killing over,10,000 christains in Israel every year too
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by MrPaul2: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Israel ain't Nigeria.
I think Israel deliberately ignore intelligence of attack from Hamas because they wanted the world to stay back why they teach Hamas in the language they understand.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mpire: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Israeli terrorists has been killing Palestinians and stealing her land and heritage since ages, infact all those places you go to pilgrimage belong to Palestine.
Your messiah was born in Palestine and the Jews killed him just the way they are killing over,10,000 christains in Israel every year too

Isn’t there a bullet somewhere you could be jumping in front of?

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by emmyileri(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN! What will you do if someone comes to your house and behead your baby, rape your daughter and is about to kill the others. You will pray for him? Israel has every right to self defense as is every Christian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.