Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72725 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by babajero(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

A lot of people here needs to pick up history lessons.
That your history book that taught you that Palestinians own that place, taught you wrong.

One thing about you Muslims is that anywhere you have gone and stayed for long, born and buried your people there you start claiming it as your ancestoral home.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by babajero(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

Hypocrite, why didn't you list the ones Islamic terrorists have killed.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by dchamp234(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Terrorism is embedded in Islam.
Every Serious Muslim is a Potential Terrorist.
All of them are the same both the ones in Nigeria. A Muslim is a killer and a distroyer
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Westerhoffe(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Exactly, I feel for innocent civilians and Israel should ensure minimal causalities on innocent civilians

There won't be minimal casualty if truly Israel has abolished rules of war.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jagabanarmy: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

There won't be minimal casualty if truly Israel has abolished rules of war.
Civilians'rights must be protected in any war and I sincerely hope Israel will do so
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Iykenuwa(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Refuse Ignorance.

The entire land, including present so-called Palestine, belongs to Israel.

There has never been a modern country called Palestine that wasn't Jewish.

Open a History book and stop following your Imams
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Westerhoffe(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Civilians'rights must be protected in any war and I sincerely hope Israel will do so

I don't know, but according to a screenshot posted online, it says the Israeli Defense Minister said they have abolished all rules of war. You know what that means…
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by shepherd316: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2023
You're wrong, palestine stopped being arab land when Israel conquered it through war, true muslims are terrorists, your bloodlusty god allah will stop at nothing in committing mass genocide. Islam is the opposite of peace, the madness flowing in their blood will eventually destroy them. Illuminati is using muslims animalistic behavior to pursue their agendas. quote author=brainpulse post=126336527]Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

A lot of people here needs to pick up history lessons.[/quote]
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Tisham20(m): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin exclude me
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by shepherd316: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2023
You're wrong, palestine stopped being arab land when Israel conquered it through war, true muslims are terrorists, your bloodlusty god allah will stop at nothing in committing mass genocide. Islam is the opposite of peace, the madness flowing in their blood will eventually destroy them. Illuminati is using muslims animalistic behavior to pursue their agendas.
Ishmael is destined to for doom, their wildness will eventually doom them.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by UncleKoboko: 1:58am On Oct 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
[i] cool The wild donkeys are getting tamed.

I diss HAMAS with “Drop The World” by Lil Wayne feat. Eminem.
Great jam! [i]
In a fight of two siblings far away, a nonentity black slavē monkey is taking sides and thinks his opinion counts grin
A black slavē monkey that doesn't know the difference between a jew and Christian grin
Some Nigerians are just so irredeemably stupìd.
Even if dem tell this fool say Christians plenty pass Muslims for Palestine, he still won't believe.
The only foolīshness that has beclouded your sense of reasoning is that, you believe and follows the book jews wrote were they claimed to be God's own people and God's favourite grin
How daft can you be?
Funny thing is that, those Isrealites and Palestinians will even tolerate and pick each other first, even in this war than a black slavē monkey.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Sheriman(m): 2:23am On Oct 12, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Terrorism is embedded in Islam.
Every Serious Muslim is a Potential Terrorist.
You absolutely saying nonsense here. What a wrongful conclusion
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by akilo1: 4:12am On Oct 12, 2023
brainpulse:

they will still kill u join mumu jihad
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 5:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Olichoke:

Terrorists like you and Hamas do not deserve to live a day. If I see you and their likes, I'll light you
Very foolish monkey, go and light your father first, loser!
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Olichoke: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Very foolish monkey, go and light your father first, loser!
Mumu man. You and your Terrorist hamas will cry blood and there will be no mercy. Demonic beings from the pit of hell.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Olichoke:

Mumu man. You and your Terrorist hamas will cry blood and there will be no mercy. Demonic beings from the pit of hell.
Dead brained monkey, you will die a shameful death soon.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by iwriteall: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Greenfaces:
Ignorance
boss please how can I contact you
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Greenfaces: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2023
iwriteall:

boss please how can I contact you
What's it about. That tells me if I want to connect with you or not
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Olichoke: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Dead brained monkey, you will die a shameful death soon.

Dry season thunder will strike you and your cohorts to an everlasting abyss. Deranged being
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Gbadespet(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Caged, but they have access to Israeli's Water, Electricity, and Food?

Accept, this is not a battle for expansion by Hamas, it's a religious war.
will you also say this for the easterners in nigeria?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Westerhoffe(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gbadespet:

will you also say this for the easterners in nigeria?

Ever since the failed Biafran freedom war, have the Easterners united for freedom again…?

Fighting for freedom is not the way they are doing it in the East today.
Kidnapping and killing your own people, crippling your own economy, how is that a freedom fight?
undecided
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:
. but some of the sole reasons that Heaven is believed to the MOST peaceful place

😂😂😂

Some of the sole reasons? Adondie!

Tf?? As in, the actual f??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.