Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72692 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ezechi242: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
THE FACT IS THAT ISREAL SACRIFICED ITS CITIZENS JUST TO KILL THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF GAZA, BUT THE FOOLISH PALESTINE SOLDIERS DECIDED THE DEVIL WILL USE TO PULL THE ABRAHAM AND ISAAC STUNT ON THE ISCREALITES, NOW THE WICKED ISREALITES HAS EVERY EVIDENCE TO BRING HELL ON THEM.....IF ONLY THEY MAINTAINED THEM SELVES.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Confirmedzombie: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
US, UK, FRANCE, UN and other countries must sanction Isreal now.

Why bomb and destroy a higher installation.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

We won't take this anymore
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by middlebelter(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel commiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is they are breeding people with more resilient and vengeance.

Why can't people just be objective? Hamas attacked Israel first and you don't expect Israel to retaliate? You start a war, you must remember that everything is fair when it comes to retaliation. I hope the Hama issue will be solved once and for all this time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
Israeli terrorists are raping women ATM, and killing children too, i saw a clip where idf rounded up over 10,000 children and burn them alive the media is saying anything now,
I hope the world is seeing this genocide against the good people of Palestine
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
HonNL:

Israel Defense Forces

That's one of the consequences of terrorism.

The islamists must be taught a bitter lesson, and Gaza will never remain the same after this.

Terrorism will never triumph

5 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

. AND HAMAS COMMITTED THE MOST PEACEFUL PILGRIMAGE ON EARTH RIGHT?. JUST BE PLAYING. NATHAYAHU SAID, AFTER THESE DAYS, HAMAS WILL LEAVE TO REGRET THEIR ACT FOR MANY YEARS TO COME, AND ISLREA SEEM TO BE FULFILLING THEIR PROMISE AS THE DAYS GO BY.

7 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by famology(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Omo Israel go turn Gaza to farm land ooo

5 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Fiscus105(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad

What did u want to say about more than 1200 isrealis that Palestine has ended their lives before their time?

Indeed u re real born again with the pic in ur dp

6 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hope the whole world is see this genocide committed by the Israeli terrorists and it's ally .
Hamas kill 900 Israeli terrorists, but the idf terrorists and her western allies are busy bombing and killing innocent children, women, destroying place of worship, and other infrastructure like hospital, hope the world is see this genocide.
Over 100,000 infants and women has been killed and raped by the Israeli terrorists in just 3 day
Hope the world is seeing the atrocities of Israel terrorists, raping women isn't part of war
Over 10,000 Palestinian women has been raped by Israeli terrorists in 3 days.
I saw a video where 15 Israeli forces were taking turns on a 12years Palestinian girl
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Funjosh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Why Hamas look for Israel trouble self is what I don't understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Greenwood18: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am.
Wetin e dey find ah ah ah
Palava he go get palava.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:

That statement in BOLD clearly validates the fact that you are definitely not a Christian... I can almost wager my yearly income that almost no Nigeria Christian stands with Palestine.

Even the most radical clergyman won't even dare raise a prayer point for Palestine in his church. grin

11 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by NOwazobia: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
SmartyPants:

Have you prayed for the beseiged middle belt today? Have you championed their cause anywhere?
Don't take him serious, he is a Muslim.

He always disguise to throw jab at christians.

If you doubt, check his history.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by EDOLUWA: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Deeprooted:
Muslims are terrorists and they don't deserve to live amongst human!!!

Destroy them all!

Why talking like this!!!!

Terrorist only hide under islam to perpetrate their crime.

So please dont allow this Human enemies cause religious crisis.

A True muslims Will never kill
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Mccullum: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israeli government can continue bombing of Gaza, so far UK, US and EU is behind her. grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Dmacqh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Without Islam , there won't be terrorism

5 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Ttipsy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wicked Israel lol

The jihad university is razed down

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by RomanGreen: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

Clown,ore resilient and vengeance my foot, if that's how they think then they are much more dumber than I think. Hamas uses the civilian population, women and children as human shield during the war, Hamas struck first abducting and killing Israelis then beheading little children from Israel, Palestine men, women and children cheered them on...guess you saw the video where they are rejoicing? Now Israel decides to strike back, you're forming victim. Una never see anything...by the time Israel is done striking hard on Hamas, they wouldn't dare attack again. I'm even forced to think that Israel has been looking for a way to strike back really hard on Hamas.

If any country do anyhow, Israel will unleash it's nuclear weapons just so you know. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Palestinians have remained the main losers for almost a century... Consistently going against Israel has never helped them, and will never help them.

The future leaders need to seek a better path.

Israel has all the resources and crazy fire-power to keep dealing ruthlessly with them for several generations to come.
Yeah because they are backed by evil USA
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

AND HAMAS COMMITTED THE MOST PEACEFUL PILGRIMAGE ON EARTH RIGHT?. JUST BE PLAYING. NATHAYAHU SAID, AFTER THESE DAYS, HAMAS WILL LEAVE TO REGRET THEIR ACT FOR MANY YEARS TO COME, AND ISREAL JUST SEEMS TO BE FULFILLING THEIR PART OF THAT PROMISE GRADUALLY AS THE DAYS GO BY.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by BoldBrainz(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Bigger than the nuclear genocide the United States committed against Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

3 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mejai(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
If christians were this mean to them, the world would be a better place. These guys slaughter people without thinking twice. I pity the innocent ones, but, they will still become terrorists in a flash.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Fiscus105(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Funjosh:
Why Hamas look for Israel trouble self is what I don't understand

Because they are not comfortable seeing any Isreali alive, anywhere in the world.

I'm 100% sure, if hamas want to leave in peace with Isreal, there will be peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Available9: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Lol...the dead will resurrect right ? But you didn't tell us that hamas was breeding Israelis with more resilii and vengeance when hamas struck Israel with over 7000 missiles ...

Hypocrite and terrorist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Greenfaces: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Israel has become unstoppable on these strikes.
They're bound to eliminate Hamas once and for all.

But what I know is if Hamas didn't attack first, Israel would not have gone this far.
Isreal created Hamas and have control over their activities. Don't be deceived
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Akpacha(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
They called for it
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Antoeni(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Take Islam Away From The World & You Will See How Drastically Terrorism Will Die Naturally.& Peace Will Return to The World

3 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Yeah because they are backed by evil USA

Yeah, well... It doesn't matter who is backing them or not backing them... No one is truly openly going against them, the same way no one can boldly go toe to toe against Russia or China.

So, Palestine will never be a match for Israel. They should find another path and permanently end this ridiculously protracted war. It has cost them so much, with next to nothing to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by NOwazobia: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
mejai:

If christians were this mean to them, the world would be a better place. These guys slaughter people without thinking twice. I pity the innocent ones, but, they will still become terrorists in a flash.
He is a Muslim.

A Muslim that is always ashame to wear it around his neck but rather will disguise to throw jabs at Christians.

9 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Mccullum: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dmacqh:
Without Islam , there won't be terrorism

Is Israeli Zionist government not a terrorist?

Where power exists, the strong one will call the weaker one to terrorist,
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Greenfaces: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wizardslayer:
You're doing well, please don't stop.

Modified
That university is a center for radicalisation and breeding ground for terrorism. They should bomb it to hell.
You will understand very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.