Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders (71665 Views)

Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Graphic Images From Gaza / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by kulikuli45: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2023
It is well even in the well
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by seunny4lif(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2023

So, is that how Ukraine matter, has just been forgotten
It was Libya
Syria
Ukraine
Now it’s Hamas-Israeli
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by jayAjoku(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2023
I don’t give a Damn we have our own problems in Nigeria and the world doesn’t give a Flying Fûck about us 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️. 4ck Israel 🇮🇱 And Palestine 🇵🇸

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by wonder233: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Also post Graphic Images from Palestine

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Risingsunn: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2023
The stupid Palestinian useless ambassador was on arise this morning, trust Rufai, Baba gave it to him wotowoto, he was finding it difficult to defend hamas. He said most of the pictures and videos are AI generated.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by ceejay80s(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2023
I am with Israel, any Muslim who doesn't support me on nairaland should go to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Risingsunn: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Israel should kill them all. Nonesense

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Danisaint112(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2023
smiley woto woto. I said it here and it's already happening. HAMAS AND PALESTINIANS IN GENERAL WILL PUFF DUST.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by GUNITGuy: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2023
This is the beginning of the end of Hamas and other radical Islamists in the middle East....For the next Five years a heavy hell never known will be unleashed on them .....This I have seen
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by tctrills: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2023
dangermouse:
Those of you supporting wars can see the horrors of war. This is little compared to the horrors at the war front.

War is not good.

There are no winners or losers.

All you have is senseless killings on both sides with horrors and scares of a life time were you able to survive.
The casualties are mere collateral damages to the governments at war.
Who told you that there are no winners or losers in war? Oga there is always a winning side to every war.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2023
grin but people can lie oo. Third to the last picture who notice Ukraine flag on the wall? Its clear that this picture is not true.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Inyaky(f): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Oh my God, i can't believe this is some one's reality , war is not good at all .
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by jackmrandy: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2023
say no to war.. war is not goood. there is no good outcome from it. rather pains and anguish
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by israelmao(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2023
What does this look like to the supporters of terrorists?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Bultwo: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2023
These pictures obviously looks like Europe.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Mccullum: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2023
stewiepeter:
More!!!

Sighting Ukrainian flag on the wall, is this Ukraine?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by henrimoto(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2023
GodHimself:
I suspect the Israelis allowed this to happen. A type of sacrifice.

Now they have the excuse the need to put an end to this madness once and for all.

...Stop "Suspecting" ! How does this sound to proper reasoning...? The isreali didn't allow anything to happen, they (isreali) were caught off guard - when they list expected it.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by rickyrex(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2023
talk2hb1:
Lie Lie Picture, is that not Ukraine flag in one of the pictures
you dey see road abeg. Thought as much too
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Confirmedzombie: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2023
I said it that by this time next the Hamas will finish isreal.

Islam is a religion of peace but if you provoke the Islamic faithful, you will regret it.

Isreal fell into the trap of Hamas and today they receiving it front and back.

Anymore attack on Gaza isreal will be levelled down.

UsA, UK, Canada, France, UN and other world powers must sanction isreal now for committing genocide. Killing innocent people.

Gaza shall gain independence any moment from now
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Autobiography: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2023
GodHimself:

Now they have the excuse the need to put an end to this madness once and for all.

are u sure u have a brain?... If u have, u won't make such a comment. Which country will allow such evil on it's citizens...
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by baralatie(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2023
Just plain pure evil by hamas
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Mccullum: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2023
GodHimself:

They didn't allow it to happen, it happened unaware, that's all. Mind you, Israel can't erase Gaza on this planet. Other countries won't allow it.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by victorclean(f): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2023
RIP. Islamic terrorists terrorising the whole world. The number of people killed by Muslims with their prophet is more than people living on earth
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by baralatie(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I said it that by this time next the Hamas will finish isreal.

Islam is a religion of peace but if you provoke the Islamic faithful, you will regret it.

Isreal fell into the trap of Hamas and today they receiving it front and back.

Anymore attack on Gaza isreal will be levelled down.

UsA, UK, Canada, France, UN and other world powers must sanction isreal now for committing genocide. Killing innocent people.

Gaza shall gain independence any moment from now
Be consoling yourself
Hamas will be extinguished
Gaza will be completely levelled by hamas themselves
And who knows what next

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Skillsnigeria: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by dododawa1: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Who price must pay

Either ISRAEL or HAMAS

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by baralatie(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Mccullum:

They didn't allow it to happen, it happened unaware, that's all. Mind you, Israel can't erase Gaza on this planet. Other countries won't allow it.
But hamas can erase Gaza now
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by motayoayinde: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Minime10:
Then Hamas was being cheered on when they were killing the Israelis unprovoked

Just the way you've all been cheering Isreal on to TOTAL DESTROY Palestine.

Hypocrite
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by nnatobryno(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Two state solution PERIOD!!!
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by GodHimself: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Lol

Autobiography:
are u sure u have a brain?... If u have, u won't make such a comment. Which country will allow such evil on it's citizens...
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by GodHimself: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Suspect your own. It’s my right to suspect anything I want.

henrimoto:
...Stop "Suspecting" ! How does this sound to proper reasoning...? The isreali didn't allow anything to happen, they (isreali) were caught off guard - when they list expected it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President / America's Power Outage: Texas Residents Line-Up To Fetch Water From Borehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.