Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders (71676 Views)

Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Graphic Images From Gaza / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Iamzik: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop ridiculing yourself and justifying falsehood.

No one is stopping you from posting or talking about the killings in the middle east but posting lies is what I was pointing at. Why blame Hamas for what happens thousands of kilometers away?

Your hate for Hamas can even make your blame them for jailing Mandela in South Africa

We are on theame side bro.

Every news we've been watching since Saturday is Hollywood movie.

This is all virtual reality so I don't know why you are so pained
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Germi9: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
baralatie:

By the time these leaders see the number of their own citizens dead shuu
Even Chinese citizens follow inside the dead
Na wa oo
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by jrusky(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Somilat:
You are a war criminal.

Go ICC.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by stuffs2002: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tumbuleke:

No, I’m not an obiedient.

Now let me grant you the honour of a rational analysis. Someone posit and question why a Ukrainian flag is hanged on the wall of the murder Israeli,
My response was that, a Ukrainian national, or dual citizen of both Ukraine and Israel or a supporter of Ukrainian especially against Russian invasion could hang the Ukrainian flag on his wall while living in Isreal. The fact that there’s a Ukrainian flag isn’t a very cogent evidence that the dead person isn’t in Isreal or is not an Israeli. I went as far as pointing some Nigerians that hang different countries flags on their walls as well.

Baba, if you no still understand this….then!!!!!!

Why you just dey sink yourself further like this na? I take God beg you desist from this your silly argument.

1. Does that background and environment look like the middle east to you? Those pictures are Eropean pictures. That means you would believe me if I posted pictures of bombings in India and blame Hamas abi?

2. Many Nigerian Christians are happy when Isreal bombs Palestian not knowing that there are higher percentage of Christians in Palestian than in Isreal. Do you even know that it is easier to see churches in Palestian than in Isreal.l? Do you know that there are more mosques than churches in Isreal?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Iamzik: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tumbuleke:

No, I’m not an obiedient.

Now let me grant you the honour of a rational analysis. Someone posit and question why a Ukrainian flag is hanged on the wall of the murder Israeli,
My response was that, a Ukrainian national, or dual citizen of both Ukraine and Israel or a supporter of Ukrainian especially against Russian invasion could hang the Ukrainian flag on his wall while living in Isreal. The fact that there’s a Ukrainian flag isn’t a very cogent evidence that the dead person isn’t in Isreal or is not an Israeli. I went as far as pointing some Nigerians that hang different countries flags on their walls as well.

Baba, if you no still understand this….then!!!!!!

Omo you get energy sha.

People that were jubilating over slaughter and beheading of women and children on Saturday so not deserve any conversation. They are simply lost!

I was telling one of his fellow terrorists here that I also have Ukrainian flag in my house, does that mean I'm in Ukraine?

People wey their brain no pass 10kb memory
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by essentialone(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Death to all Muslim Terrorists, apart from Yoruba Muslims.

Those ones only know how to eat Sallah meat, and how to marry plenty wives.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Andersonken(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mostly civilians RIP 😢😢😢😢
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by amah4game: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Yet they run to media outlets with their usual lies, "we don't kill women, children or civilians" Israel would double their Dead and injured before they even try to think of relaxing the offensive.
stewiepeter:
The pictures shows the amount of deaths and destruction cause by Hamas on Isreal. Please note these pictures are very GRAPHIC!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7QRqFcMWg?si=CReredFLnl63_QRO
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by mpire: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I said it that by this time next the Hamas will finish isreal.

Islam is a religion of peace but if you provoke the Islamic faithful, you will regret it.

Isreal fell into the trap of Hamas and today they receiving it front and back.

Anymore attack on Gaza isreal will be levelled down.

UsA, UK, Canada, France, UN and other world powers must sanction isreal now for committing genocide. Killing innocent people.

Gaza shall gain independence any moment from now

You're retarded. You're too stup1d to see how many thousands of your fellow terrorists Israel has blown up.

You're right that Islam is a religion of Piss, that's why Israel is pissing in your mouth, and you've been swallowing it since Sunday . That is also why your Mohammed married a 7yr old so she can be pissing in his mouth. I get it now
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Tumbuleke: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why you just dey sink yourself further like this na? I take God beg you desist from this your silly argument.

1. Does that background and environment look like the middle east to you? Those pictures are Eropean pictures. That means you would believe me if I posted pictures of bombings in India and blame Hamas abi?

2. Many Nigerian Christians are happy when Isreal bombs Palestian not knowing that there are higher percentage of Christians in Palestian than in Isreal. Do you even know that it is easier to see churches in Palestian than in Isreal.l? Do you know that there are more mosques than churches in Isreal?

Did you see the three major mosques that were obliterated in Gaza…did you see the Quran pieces and shredded littering the floors of the mosques.

Did you see any church bombed??

Think deep man…cheers
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by mpire: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Somilat:
“The bloodthirsty hate the innocent.” Proverbs 29:10

Israel is not a country. It is a den of vipers

Death to the Israeli beasts

Hopefully boko haram will decapitate you and your entire family member soon.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Neckpresser101: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
twilliamx:

I am Christian but the media should show the one damage Isreal has been doing to Palestine since time immemorial

When was Palestine created?

You're rationalising going to people house in sabath and killing them abi
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by mpire: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

See as sense just far from you.

Since Hamas is bombing Ukrain flags across the world, how come you are still alive after all you have Ukrain flag in your room by your own admission.

On a serious note, try not to always believe all that you see in the media as not everything is depicted in its true form.

You would be surprised those lying down could be alive and just actors that have been smeared with blood to give the effect of being dead.

The world would've been better if your father had just jerked off into a tissue paper, that unfortunate night you were conceived. How does one explain someone being this stup1d?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Jacobx007: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

The world would've been better if your father had just jerked off into a tissue paper, that unfortunate night you were conceived. How does one explain someone being this stup1d?
Why are you bringing his father into it?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by stuffs2002: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

This na OBIDIENTS so no need to reply as they wake even their parents with insults and curses
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by magzey: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:
After people go dey support hamas

Na thunder go fire Una
Same thunder go strike you for supporting the opposition grin grin
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Chibuezem(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
rinzylee:
Hamas is a coward organisation. You took battle to civilians unarmed in their homes, typical of what Fulani herdsmen do to their victims.

Terrible people.
It's heartbreaking why not attack the military.... Cowards...
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by magzey: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Minime10:
Then Hamas was being cheered on when they were killing the Israelis unprovoked
Unprovoked you say, you don't know anything Aswaya. grin grin
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by mpire: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jacobx007:

Why are you bringing his father into it?

His sperm produced a terrorist, is that too hard for you to comprehend?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by mpire: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

This na OBIDIENTS so no need to reply as they wake even their parents with insults and curses

Another retard, you think everyone here cares about your stup1d election in that sh1t hole?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by stuffs2002: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

Another retard, you think everyone here cares about your stup1d election in that sh1t hole?

Abeg continue your curses ooo.
An OBIDIENTS will fall down and die if he doesn't curse and swear in a day
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by obinna58(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:
Hamas went to bomb Ukrain or what
That’s Ukrain color but not the flag
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
GodHimself:
I suspect the Israelis allowed this to happen. A type of sacrifice.

Now they have the excuse the need to put an end to this madness once and for all.

Stop saying u suspect Israel allowed this to happen, Hamas, Palestine like many Islamic and Mohamedians are evil because of their religion,
Look at the ways they have been killing innocent souls in Nigeria
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Maas93: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:
Israel needs to teach them a very bitter lesson,else these guys will become more brazen

Lol and it is the same Israelites that killed Jesus as well😂
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israelterrorist:
The gods own people grin
Where is the dog of Israel cheesy
Ordinary ragtag militias did this to almighty isreal.
You can never kill an ideology.
We say no to land grabbers and infidels in the middle east
Islam and Mohamedians are evil and coward, as they do in Nigeria, they attack armless people when they are not prepared especially in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping and thereafter run away.
They attack Israel on their sabbath day, if they are up to the task, they should have announced it.
Israel always announced it before they attack.
With this evil committed by this Mohamedians, Hamas Palestine should forget their freedom and self rule.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Ingocof(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
stewiepeter:

Hmmm, so if someone in Nigeria have an American flag in his room that automatically makes his room a part of America or he is automatically in America?
You do know they’re foreigners living in Isreal right?

You really do not need to mind these terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Tonyblessed(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Talking rubbish. The same Hamas muslim terrorist that kills innocent children and women would allow christians or churches in Palestian. You do not know how to lie.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by saintkel(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israelterrorist:
The gods own people grin
Where is the dog of Israel cheesy
Ordinary ragtag militias did this to almighty isreal.
You can never kill an ideology.
We say no to land grabbers and infidels in the middle east
u are an idiot.....pls forgive me mods.....but I can't stand dis
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Tonyblessed(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by patomberekpe(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
The foolish Palestinian Ambassador on Arise Tv this morning was telling us that all the dead photos we see are all fake AI fictions, How pathetic some educated fools can reason.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by alasane: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
SIONKPO1:

That's why people says average Muslim are Terrorists,instead of to to condemn the barbaric actions by Hamas,you are codedly applauding it ,well latest Sunday Gaza may seize this exist and if it does it can never be rebuilt again.
Mr Terrorist

You can never killed an ideology

75 years of ethnic cleansing.
15 years of blockade.
Confiscation of Palestinian lands.
Pogroms on Palestinian towns.
Desecration of Palestinian sacred sites.
Daily raids into Palestinian homes.
Constant humiliation of a entire people.

Nothing about today is “unprovoked"
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by falopey: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kokoebapluse:
grin but people can lie oo. Third to the last picture who notice Ukraine flag on the wall? Its clear that this picture is not true.

Since the Ukrainian war started, there are Ukrainians flags in front of many people’s home here in the US to show solidarity to Ukraine. The same applies to places around Europe. You should be smarter than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President / America's Power Outage: Texas Residents Line-Up To Fetch Water From Borehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.