Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders (71757 Views)

Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Graphic Images From Gaza / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Chibosco(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2023
eteebanky:
Omo

I swear isreal haven't done enough in bombing the hell out of them
I expect isreal to bomb, erase them off the Google map by tomorrow
Na OGun go strike all this Islamic terrorists
true talk my bro
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Iamzik: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Israelterrorist:
The gods own people grin
Where is the dog of Israel cheesy
Ordinary ragtag militias did this to almighty isreal.
You can never kill an ideology.
We say no to land grabbers and infidels in the middle east

You and your terrorist brothers are being pounded and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you are so radical you can go to Gaza and join the fight. I'm sure you can singlehandedly defeat the IDF. They are waiting for you Mr terrorist

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Dafresh: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I said it that by this time next the Hamas will finish isreal.

Islam is a religion of peace but if you provoke the Islamic faithful, you will regret it.

Isreal fell into the trap of Hamas and today they receiving it front and back.

Anymore attack on Gaza isreal will be levelled down.

UsA, UK, Canada, France, UN and other world powers must sanction isreal now for committing genocide. Killing innocent people.

Gaza shall gain independence any moment from now
So those that they killed in the Catholic church in Ondo provoked Muslims, or those killed by Boko Haram provoked Muslims, if I was a Muslim and all these terrorist attack is been done in the name of Muslims I wound have denied the religion I would have changed, because of money this money that made be leave Christianity talk more of killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by stuffs2002: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Iamzik:

I have Ukrainian flag in my house so does that mean I'm in Ukraine?

You picked on this one picture and you are not disturbed by bbaric people shooting a human being in the bed. All you care about is flags.

Ok lets play the game

Israel bombing of Gaza is video game. It's not real...how about that?

See as sense just far from you.

Since Hamas is bombing Ukrain flags across the world, how come you are still alive after all you have Ukrain flag in your room by your own admission.

On a serious note, try not to always believe all that you see in the media as not everything is depicted in its true form.

You would be surprised those lying down could be alive and just actors that have been smeared with blood to give the effect of being dead.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Winters23: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2023
GodHimself:
I suspect the Israelis allowed this to happen. A type of sacrifice.

Now they have the excuse the need to put an end to this madness once and for all.

Just like 9/11, same tactics and thesame outcome

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Germi9:
In all you do,be relevant. You see how US and UK and other world leaders dey run go Israel go show solidarity, now that’s the deal.
By the time these leaders see the number of their own citizens dead shuu
Even Chinese citizens follow inside the dead

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Iamzik: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2023
zoghys:

Your comment is so stupid and devoid of rationale. Do you even have cable in your rusty little home, o boy you stupid gan ni oo. In the face of this evidence you see with your big useless eye, you still dey doubt.

He is following the lead of Hamas spokesman.

The studid idiot told BBC that hamas did not kill any Israeli civilian. As in the whole world is blind and the videos are acted.

Useless terrorists and their wicked suooorters!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Iamzik: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
GodHimself:
I suspect the Israelis allowed this to happen. A type of sacrifice.

Now they have the excuse the need to put an end to this madness once and for all.

Allow this to happen how?

You people really believe this bullshit Hamas propaganda??
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by stuffs2002: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Tumbuleke:

You be mumu with peanut size brain, simple English comprehension dey hard you…how you wan come understand global politics and high tech military war.

You were cought pants down and instead of admiting your gulibility and apologise for your ignorance, you resorted into insults

Are you an OBIDIENTS?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Pootle: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2023
them no even spare the poor doggy shocked may his/her animal soul rest well
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Iamzik: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

See as sense just far from you.

Since Hamas is bombing Ukrain flags across the world, how come you are still alive after all you have Ukrain flag in your room by your own admission.

On a serious note, try not to always believe all that you see in the media as not everything is depicted in its true form.

You would be surprised those lying down could be alive and just actors that have been smeared with blood to give the effect of being dead.

Ok Hamas did not kill any Israelis.
Israeli army killed their citizens and lied on Hamas
All the videos we have been seeing on international TV are acted by Hollywood

And Israel bombing of Gaza is also video game

I hope you are happy now
Take care!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Fuckyoumod: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:
After people go dey support hamas

Na thunder go fire Una
Kai this is pure evil.... nothing justifies this killings.

Hamas is more than evil..... no sympathies for Palestinians and their Hamas.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by CodeTemplar: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Israelterrorist:
The gods own people grin
The flat earthbis where Palestine exists and not on round one where satellite tech works.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Princewell2012(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
Isreali Government pleaded with you not to share their citizen graphics images, don't demoralize their citizen and army
hmm
You though their soldiers are on the Internet watching videos?
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Bliss52: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2023
Princewell2012:
hmm
You though their soldiers are on the Internet watching videos?

Who do you think send videos on telegram and TikTok from war front
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by GodHimself: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2023
It’s an original thought of mine.

Iamzik:

Allow this to happen how?

You people really believe this bullshit Hamas propaganda??
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by sajiwere(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Where is the wisdom here? Human being invented weapons to terminate themselves!

stewiepeter:
The pictures shows the amount of deaths and destruction cause by Hamas on Isreal. Please note these pictures are very GRAPHIC!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7QRqFcMWg?si=CReredFLnl63_QRO
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by jrusky(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2023
eteebanky:
Omo

I swear isreal haven't done enough in bombing the hell out of them

I expect isreal to bomb, erase them off the Google map by tomorrow

Na OGun go strike all this Islamic terrorists

I swear Isreal haven't done enough all I want is Gaza must be wipe out. That is it.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Somilat: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2023
Titles that use "First responders" are unionist leftist Anglosaxons, primarily USA.

Do not promote police union bolshevists. Nigerian institutions are being dissolved by Anglosaxon shills and infiltration like op.

There are likely USA and UK africans here shilling western concepts.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Somilat: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2023
jrusky:

I swear Isreal haven't done enough all I want is Gaza must be wipe out. That is it.
And you are a white war criminal. See how these Anglosaxons behave here.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by twilliamx(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:
After people go dey support hamas

Na thunder go fire Una

I am Christian but the media should show the one damage Isreal has been doing to Palestine since time immemorial
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Somilat: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Do not let demonic Anglosaxon war criminal filth sway Nigerians.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by stuffs2002: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Iamzik:

Ok Hamas did not kill any Israelis.
Israeli army killed their citizens and lied on Hamas
All the videos we have been seeing on international TV are acted by Hollywood

And Israel bombing of Gaza is also video game

I hope you are happy now
Take care!

Stop ridiculing yourself and justifying falsehood.

No one is stopping you from posting or talking about the killings in the middle east but posting lies is what I was pointing at. Why blame Hamas for what happens thousands of kilometers away?

Your hate for Hamas can even make your blame them for jailing Mandela in South Africa
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by jrusky(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Somilat:
And you are a white war criminal. See how these Anglosaxons behave here.

You go cry taya. Una never seen anything yet by this time next week Gaza will be out of world map dey here dey shout anglosaxonst shit.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by dangermouse(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
tctrills:

Who told you that there are no winners or losers in war? Oga there is always a winning side to every war.

So you think grin

Have you being to a battle field before?

Haeve you experienced war first hand before?

I know you haven't.

When you see your colleagues in arm being slaughtered at the war front. Friends you you just finished sharing things with ,the way and manner they were killed, bodies of enemies killed and strewn everywhere. Bodies decapitated by shrapnel's in ways even the horror movies you watch at home can never capture.

Yes battles are won but wars are never won in the real sense. Both sides loose and the survivors will never be the same cos of the horrors they went through.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by OZIOGU1: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Some of you are just stupid on this NL forum, are you awear that there are greater number of Christians in Palestine? far more than what we have in Israel? are you aware that Israel is only protecting jews and not Christians? infact Israel hates Christians to the bone, instead of some sensible to pray for peace, you are clapping for war, shey na here una dey,, when it happens remember others will claps for what you are clapping for today.

same goes to the Muslims clapping for HAMAS, do you the damage terrorist have caused to Islam as a religion? yet some of you will never condemn the actions of terror group, the same way when BH started and you clap that is a way of making Jonathan government ungovernable, now who dey suffer BH activities pass? God punish all you religion people, i am human, i work as a humanitarian, i have travel far and wide and i remain neutral but ask for peace, war is no gain to anyone, Israel is loosing same way Palestine is loosing, children's, vulnerable mothers and disable people are been killed from both side....i pledge peace from the heart of a humanitarian worker in faraway northeast Nigeria.

Don't come for me coz i will come for you, fake religious people daz why una dey suffer for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Miracle2020: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israelterrorist:
The gods own people grin
Gaza will be wiped out of the earth surface.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Somilat: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
jrusky:

You go cry taya. Una never seen anything yet by this time next week Gaza will be out of world map dey here dey shout anglosaxonst shit.
You are a war criminal.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Tumbuleke: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

You were cought pants down and instead of admiting your gulibility and apologise for your ignorance, you resorted into insults

Are you an OBIDIENTS?

No, I’m not an obiedient.

Now let me grant you the honour of a rational analysis. Someone posit and question why a Ukrainian flag is hanged on the wall of the murder Israeli,
My response was that, a Ukrainian national, or dual citizen of both Ukraine and Israel or a supporter of Ukrainian especially against Russian invasion could hang the Ukrainian flag on his wall while living in Isreal. The fact that there’s a Ukrainian flag isn’t a very cogent evidence that the dead person isn’t in Isreal or is not an Israeli. I went as far as pointing some Nigerians that hang different countries flags on their walls as well.

Baba, if you no still understand this….then!!!!!!
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Afonja007: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israelterrorist:
The gods own people grin
if israel of 2million people in 1948 defeated all arab countries is that not enough miracle for you?go and defeat fulani who are grabbing lands from northerners first
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by tctrills: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
dangermouse:

So you think grin

Have you being to a battle field before?

Haeve you experienced war first hand before?

I know you haven't.

When you see your colleagues in arm being slaughtered at the war front. Friends you you just finished sharing things with ,the way and manner they were killed, bodies of enemies killed and strewn everywhere. Bodies decapitated by shrapnel's in ways even the horror movies you watch at home can never capture.

Yes battles are won but wars are never won in the real sense. Both sides loose and the survivors will never be the same cos of the horrors they went through.
Oga no one said war is a lovely sight but wars are won. If you said that war is horrific then I would agree with you.
Re: Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders by Miracle2020: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
talk2hb1:
Lie Lie Picture, is that not Ukraine flag in one of the pictures
do you know how many Americans were also killed in isreal, as foolish as you sound I believe you thought only isreali citizens were killed. Ukraine citizens were also killed in isreal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / America's Power Outage: Texas Residents Line-Up To Fetch Water From Borehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.