Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' (21269 Views)

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by McLizbae: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lols... Will Smith is finally the General Overseer of all the simps in the whole w🌍rld. 😂🤣😅

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by mariahAngel(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
What a liar! 😲

Can Will Smith ever make a comeback after all of these? Jada has finally finished him.
Tufia!😪

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Popesuccess(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
DMerciful:
She likes talking to ridicule Will Smith
I don't get it! That woman don't have an iota of love for will smith.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by bewla(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Onefornaija25:
Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks
Which k you they talk dollar a bit Nigeria k
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by BoldBrainz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
This woman is ment!

And god will punish Will Smith for allowing a vagina and a pair of breasts determine the direction of his life and reasoning!

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Algold: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:
Beauty is actually in the eyes if the beholder

Because on my own eyes this lady looks muscular and doesn’t have any of those attribute of feminine features I love in a woman

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

Meat for flesh she no get

Will smith with all his handsomeness and money for don dumb her go carry fresh blood

What do I know shaa

With all these attribute you can't get a good wife or happily married

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Everyone did except the slapper and the slappee. Lol
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mayb oyibo get kenyamatta cox it seems will Smith is not with his clear eyes

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Felix6: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Will smith might be impotent. a complete man with good bank account has no business feasting on dried smoke fish only.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by BarrElChapo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Marry a bad spouse at your own peril
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by SoNature(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to a man is to love your wife more than she loves you.

To every man who wants his marriage to last forever, make sure your wife loves you more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by elujah1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Because on my own eyes this lady looks muscular and doesn’t have any of those attribute of feminine features I love in a woman

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

Will smith with all his handsomeness and money for don dumb her go carry fresh blood

What do I know shaa
Trust me, they are the ones that gives trouble most.
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Beverlyjean(f): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
This woman is evil...she just threw her husband under the bus
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Skillsnigeria: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by theamazonguru(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa

There must really be something about her that endeares her to his heart.
It's not about facial beauty most times.
Remember this same lady was the heart throb of Tupac Shakur.
Does it mean Tupac too doesn't have good taste?
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Jangbajantis: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
You lie.
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa

jada was fine when she was young all the top dogs where chasing her bt she was a tomboy.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by bluefilm: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
She used her body language to command her SIMPy husband to go and slap the guy on the stage.

Then, two or three years later, she discovered that she thought her SIMP was making a tik?

Tell me another story, bro.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by MrAgbako: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa
she use to be a fine babe back in the days when Tupac was alive and dating her lol.
Smith is a simp. She is not cut out for weak men. Tupac messed her and she can't get over it even after his death 😂
Jada hair loss condition and age contributed to her current looks you complaining about 😂

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by LarryCork: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

What a liar! 😲

Can Will Smith ever make a comeback after all of these? Jada has finally finished him.
Tufia!😪

helo my uncle is a milllionaire \7 he loookin for a women with goood education who spek english well \7 do house girl work \7 will earn a coool N25,000 naira (25K) a month & will all so be giving free house maid cap. |U want? wink
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Maxxim: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
After God
Fear women
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by prophetfire: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Orubebe01:
Will Smith, what a SIMPle man grin
. He isn't a SIMP.
He's a dumb fool.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Starzo: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
cococandy:
Okay now she’s being foolish

Like you didn’t know him well enough to know he’d defend you again Chris MFKing Rock?

Nooooo!.... continue supporting rubbish just cuz she's a woman while simultaneously attacking those speaking the truth, calling them hypocrites and sexists 😏...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by callmevirus(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu must be disgraced at the supreme court..

No certificate forger will be allowed to rule undecided undecided undecided

Oil dey your kpekus
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by RichAbujaGuy: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Some say bro and Margot Robbie weren't play acting when they filmed together a few years ago. wink
some of y'all can bottle that simp talk.

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by deyplay: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
tuoyoojo:
The guy in trying to "protect" his wife has unwittingly crushed his career.

Now the woman he took the bullet for somehow wrangled off the hook and made him look like the fool

I hope men are taking notes

don't mind her. Will Smith thought it was a joke till her face changed like someone deeply hurt which prompted Will to stand up to slap. Will was laughing before that

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

What a liar! 😲

Tufia!😪

That guy's career might have finally bitten the dust...

A complete and well-publicized divorce might yet save him, followed by being welcomed back into the brotherhood of top black celebrities like Chris Rock (he needs to reconcile with Rock as soon as possible).

Meanwhile, I learned the long delayed sequel to his blockbuster "I Am Legend" is coming out by February... Let's see if that will be a good comeback for him.
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by JohnAOne: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
adextetoo:
Soora fun obirin ooo grin

Beware of Women
Olorun a wa pelu wa...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by RushManni: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa

Will is a simp - he doesn't know how to toast woman. It'll take a fooool to think it's the word "love".

Will has a bigger problem - inability to get a woman.

Jada seem to be the "man"..... She's the one controlling things, and that through very brutal sexx and killer blowjobb

she's trapped the simp with very destructive sex ...... As in, she's fuccccking will so bad......

And will is finding it that orgasmic cos his mentality knows no better fuckker since no one in his life may have given him even ½ of such
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by jojothaiv(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
tuoyoojo:
The guy in trying to "protect" his wife has unwittingly crushed his career.

Now the woman he took the bullet for somehow wrangled off the hook and made him look like the fool

I hope men are taking notes

We are surely taking notes.

As it stand now, it's all man for himself.
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by VEHINTOLAR: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hmm,how time flies ! Jada Pinkett,my crush that time,menh ! I can't recall how many times I had to watch " Set It Off " because of this woman ! She was such a beaut to behold then;petite and very sexy !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by mariahAngel(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
LarryCork:

helo my uncle is a milllionaire \7 he loookin for a women with goood education who spek english well \7 do house girl work \7 will earn a coool N25,000 naira (25K) a month & will all so be giving free house maid cap. |U want? wink

No, I don't want.
Who your "millionaire uncle" needs to urgently hire is a tutor - for you.
Now, let me be. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomi Adesina Shows Off Her AMAA Award (pictures) / Kennis Music Promises To Support Bisola In Her Music Career / Toke Makinwa Looks Radiant In Beautiful New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.