Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' (21278 Views)

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by visatex: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
almarthins:

Will smith married the wrong woman.

This woman no be him wife at all na wrong set up. This kind of women every man should pray against.

No mind am...the girl dey drag Will like Tiger gen at every given opportunity. Haba embarassed the tin touch me gan I swear down. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
visatex:

I don't actually like the guy.
Anyone who takes a simple fight or disagreement to a "kill" stage is a no-no for me. He allegedly attempted to kill someone who accused him of rape. Who does that? undecided

I knew I never liked him when his joke punchlines were almost always directed at black women.

When the real news of who he really was came out afterwards, I thanked God for my instincts. Never led me wrong.

He’s a foul pinched face malu.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Intergrated: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jackhill918:
You see as the slap my guy like that, which one be skit grin
fish brain na. Wat do u expect
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by visatex: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
cococandy:

I knew I never liked him when his joke punchlines were almost always directed at black women.

When the real news of who he really was came out afterwards, I thanked God for my instincts. Never led me wrong.

He’s a foul pinched face malu.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Starzo:

Until you apologize to those you called hypocrites on this subject matter in a previous thread, your new assertions are of no meaningful value or consequence....just the ramblings of an emotions-controlled human

Apologize to who? To you and your deluded ilk?

Anyone who thinks Jada did wrong by cheating on Will but doesn’t have the same energy for Will’s own cheating is a hypocrite in my books..

Y’all are stinking hypocrites and now Jada is talking too much.

Two things can be true at once
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by creativehubb: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bad woman grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by GreyLaw(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:
Beauty is actually in the eyes if the beholder

Because on my own eyes this lady looks muscular and doesn’t have any of those attribute of feminine features I love in a woman

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

Meat for flesh she no get

Will smith with all his handsomeness and money for don dumb her go carry fresh blood

What do I know shaa

Kai, Nigerians. You need to read that lady's profile! Do you even know whom you are insulting like this? Life is more than beauty and those who know, know. Keep running after those little "fine" girls who have nothing to offer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://people.com/jada-pinkett-smith-says-she-thought-oscars-slap-was-a-skit-until-i-realized-it-wasn-t-exclusive-8350467

Will has always been a simp. He had a beautiful wife and family ooo before he met this manipulative woman. Just imagine…

Even Jezebel no do reach like this
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by alabo1: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Because on my own eyes this lady looks muscular and doesn’t have any of those attribute of feminine features I love in a woman

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

Will smith with all his handsomeness and money for don dumb her go carry fresh blood

What do I know shaa

My brother. Sometimes I feel say na jazz. I see nothing in her to make me wake up from sleep
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Adexgentle005(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa
Dude do you have a job at all? You are everywhere. Damn it!
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Jagabanarmy: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://people.com/jada-pinkett-smith-says-she-thought-oscars-slap-was-a-skit-until-i-realized-it-wasn-t-exclusive-8350467
See woman oooo!! You instigated your hubby to do that but now you turn around to blame him
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Okhuadams(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa
na that wah dey give you running stomach. As e dey pain you die e dey sweet am.
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by kaymart: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
theamazonguru:

There must really be something about her that endeares her to his heart.
It's not about facial beauty most times.
Remember this same lady was the heart throb of Tupac Shakur.
Does it mean Tupac too doesn't have good taste?
Tupac wasn't crazy about her. Tupac never considered her as a heartrob rather just a gf
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Bigchristo: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Georgejeez: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2023
I wouldn't be surprised if she denies ever having sex with Will Simp
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by cowboyT: 2:29am On Oct 12, 2023
MrAgbako:
she use to be a fine babe back in the days when Tupac was alive and dating her lol.
Smith is a simp. She is not cut out for weak men. Tupac messed her and she can't get over it even after his death 😂
Jada hair loss condition and age contributed to her current looks you complaining about 😂

Real men don't eat bone, even in her twenties, she's still bony! But she's really smarter than Willy.
Na only Werey people like Shakur fit handle this "Jada ogbanje Pinkett". Our blue mind broda from Philadelphia is just too SIMPle.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by cowboyT: 2:42am On Oct 12, 2023
cococandy:

I do no expect you to have the ability to say someone is behaving badly when you have in the past called out those who attacked them unnecessarily. Such ability to accept new information and make new conclusions is not something you or your fellow hypocrites are capable of.

You need to work on ur perspectives, it's just too crooked. Who wound you sef? who do you like this?
You go dey support nonsense, person go tell you the right thing but no, na strong head you go dey do upandan.
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by cowboyT: 2:47am On Oct 12, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Will has always been a simp. He had a beautiful wife and family ooo before he met this manipulative woman. Just imagine…

Even Jezebel no do reach like this

The only son he had from that marriage is living a cool and clean low-key life, no be the shitty lifestyle of Jaden and that him nonsense sister. Pray he won't make same mistake his Dad made.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by cococandy(f): 3:12am On Oct 12, 2023
cowboyT:

You need to work on ur perspectives, it's just too crooked. Who wound you sef? who do you like this?
You go dey support nonsense, person go tell you the right thing but no, na strong head you go dey do upandan.

Slow AF
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by dinachi(m): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

Will Smith is a very big fool to have tangled himself with this self righteous evil bitch! Always talking him down. Nonsense!
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Ikennaford: 5:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa
You don't know what's beautiful woman ,nyash is not beautiful ,Jada is sexy and Bleep able any day anytime ,when she was younger omo that woman sweet ,go watch menace 11 society
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by bewla(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Edoziesmart:

You see 4k USD still go on to ask irrelevant question

Keep it up
chill now
You they para o
We get korel before
Take cold water o
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by bewla(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Ikennaford:

You don't know what's beautiful woman ,nyash is not beautiful ,Jada is sexy and Bleep able any day anytime ,when she was younger omo that woman sweet ,go watch menace 11 society
But as she turn older unkwa
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by seunmsg(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2023
I don’t like anything about this Jada.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Unperturbedpota: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2023
seunmsg:
I don’t like anything about this Jada.

Must you talk? I just got to the office and logged in to read news yet saw your mentions . You have made over 10 posts already at this time? Now I am sure you are jobless so using this excessive talking to stem the depression. In that case you get a pass. Carry on. Mental health is not to be taken lightly. Who am I to stop a man who is trying to fight depression
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by nikki26(f): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2023
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Shedrill(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa

You mumu die

Meat for flesh
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Kingkamal(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Nyash she no get

Breast she no get

What do I know shaa

When you sign a contract with the devil. He will make you fame on earth.
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by londonzona: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Never marry someone that doesn't love you ,all she will cause its disaster, embarrassment
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by loswhite(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
tuoyoojo:
The guy in trying to "protect" his wife has unwittingly crushed his career.

Now the woman he took the bullet for somehow wrangled off the hook and made him look like the fool

I hope men are taking notes

He is a fool. Is that how you protect your wife? Oh! Wait, a wife that is sleeping with another guy? I am just disappointed with Will
Re: Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' by Magnificenttop: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2023
Taylor94:
Nyash she no get
Breast she no get
What do I know shaa

No, Jada used to be beautiful young lady those good old days when we watched her on analog TV.
But you know, people change. Some people grow older and become something different.

For Jada, it might be drugs or sickness or something else, especially since same thing happened to her once cute son Jaden, who grew up and suddenly looks different.
Like Jada, like Jaden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose / Joseph Yobo And His Sons In Cute Photo To Mark The New Year / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.