Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out (37608 Views)

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by snipernigga(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
He has been watching too much Jason Lyrics grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by africandollar: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na lie eh! See damage control! Wetin my man Chris Rock wan dey do with Old Mama like you when he can get any young banny he wants any day and twice on a Saturday? Are you saying that was the reason simp Smith slapped him? E no go fly abeg. Talk another one.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Geneh411: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Another trash spewed! Go get a life dumbo
Taylor94:
Asking a married woman out

Shebi they said fvcking a married woman brings bad luck abi na only for Africa e dey happen

Remembered one time I toasted a married woman she didn’t even tell me she was married

I later knack her several times till she told me she was actually married

Omo the fear of badluck make me go use one liter of fuel wash my penniss

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by BoldBrainz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
The last time this woman granted such an interview, she nearly ruined that man's career... After being partly instrumental to him ruining the biggest night of his career, she still granted such interview again!

Sigh... Will Smith has just been retired from acting. Tueh!

It's all down to Smith's idiocy and weakness as a man. If he had put this woman in her place from the beginning, he wouldn't have seen half the nonsense that's been dished him already.

I keep wishing this vulture of a woman had ended up with Johnny Depp. She for get manners by force!
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by samsegs(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Abeg rest...
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by BoldBrainz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

the thing tire me oo, imagine your wife fucking your sons friend and you still think say you get wife will smith na disgrace to everything related manhood abeg

Whenever I see Will Smith and feel the need to puke on his behalf, I remember men like Elon Musk, Johnny Depp, Archrif Hakimi and I take solace in their existence..😂.

Calling Will Smith a goat is an insult to those ruminant animals.

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by CorrectionFLuid: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
siofra:
People were saying it, but these useless misogynistic men that are bent on calling Will Smith a simp refused to see it.

He made that tasteless "joke" to get back at her for rejecting him. It wasn't a harmless joke and Will Smith was right to slap the fool angry

Is it the same Will Smith that was laughing at the joke until he looked at Jada's face. He then went to fight.

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by RichAbujaGuy: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chris Rock heard or probably knew she belonged to the Hollywood streets and was very good in the other room. grin

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by nini007(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
I don't know why Will Smith won't divorce this lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by SouthSouth1914: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Damage control! Will smith leave this lady already

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by drtee247(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Oh.. so that face was like oh that’s what comedians do face? Nonsense
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Olachase:
Abeg na the woman be that for that picture? 😏😏

Her mind no go touch ground

That word get meaning for Yoruba 🤭🤭
wetin be the meaning?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Shebi they said fvcking a married woman brings bad luck abi na only for Africa e dey happen

Remembered one time I toasted a married woman she didn’t even tell me she was married

I dont believe it brings badluck. But we need to respect people's marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Exceed15: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Short devil. Still don't know what wiil smith found in someone who don't give a shit about him.
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by RichAbujaGuy: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
nini007:

She bore him two healthy children. Both the kids are multi-millionaires. What more can a man/father ask for in life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by saydfact(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
She's more known for her controversy than her choose career....

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Bellotelli: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Mumu,.. you for light yourself up na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by naijanaso: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
mariovito:
This ghoulish spectre of a woman.

Will just dey fall hand.

A man should be firm in his relationships, have his emotions in check and know when to call it quits.

It's not so bro. I think Will is a bit careful cos of his hard earned money.

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Rayban26: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
nini007:

alimony na your mate?

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

It's all down to Smith's idiocy and weakness as a man. If he had put this woman in her place from the beginning, he wouldn't have seen half the nonsense that's been dished him already.

I keep wishing this vulture of a woman had ended up with Johnny Depp. She for get manners by force!

Johnny Depp and Achraf Hakimi really made men proud all over the world...!

The emasculation of men especially in America and Europe is a pathetic thing to see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by NonsenseRubbish: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Like I said in the previous post; The crazy thing is despite will smiths tantrums at the Emmy’s and the whole entanglement drama, I like how he has handled it all. That’s a real man 👏 Jada Pickett doesn’t know she has casted and has been devalued. I respect will smith even more now!
Now she’s talking too much and it’s just embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by goody234: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
she and will smith have been separated for a 7 years !! ...i think jada is will smiths 'beard' there has always been rumours that he is gay ...and she is keeping his secrets tight for him

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by DonaldGenes(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jada you know you can keep somethings to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by kazyhm(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chris asked her out ?

Her parents did a very terrible job......what is Jada ? Abi na jaguda..

When Dr. J Peterson described female as Chaos and male as Order in his book the 12 rule for life..... people thought he was being controversial......

These chaotic people (Gender ) were affirming that claim since Joe Biden got elected into the white house.....

Instead of her to address her husband's misdemeanor at that award...she instead; in her own wisdom choose to gaslight.

The last time, she told the world about her erotically entangled with her son's age mate.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by jrusky(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
God biko why? See the who-re and wohwoh ugly woman wey dey form babies for morons like Smith and that cat-voice called Chris Stone or Rock.

I had said it severally any man with cat-voice like Obi, Chris Rock etc pls fear them something always unusual about them.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
If Chris rock does not deny it, then it's true. Shikena
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by BoldBrainz(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

Johnny Depp and Achraf Hakimi really made men proud all over the world...!

The emasculation of men especially in America and Europe is a pathetic thing to see.

That's how a toxic and vindictive woman flattened Eboue of Arsenal to the point the guy was sleeping in homeless shelters in London.

A lot of women are just maniacally evil, always seeing a man as a tool to be exploited, but they'll be the ones to flip the victim card and throw pity parties just to appeal to public opinion courts.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by wittywriter: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Poetic justice Injury...
saydfact:
She's more known for her controversy than her choose career....

DARLINGTON869:
If Chris rock does not deny it, then it's true. Shikena
DARLINGTON869:

It's common sense

Rayban26:

this is a very rigid statement. i dont think youve ever been even accused of rape before or general false accusation. when it comes to women saying thinks like this whether you talk or you keep silent youre seen as guilty. its dicey dealing with things like this. Even if chris wants to sue her now for this statement whats the probability that he will win? especially after what happened at the oscars?

Wittyness.
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by RichAbujaGuy: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
goody234:
she and will smith have been separated for a 7 years !! ...i think jada is will smiths 'beard' there has always been rumours that he is gay ...and she is keeping his secrets tight for him

welp, who fathered those three kids dem? lolz

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Clinghton: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Imaging leaking all these secrets just for personal gains.

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
wittywriter:
Poetic justice Injury...

Wittyness.

It's common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out! / Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Susan Eniolorunda Celebrates Call-to-Bar With Friends, Releases Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.