Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out (37630 Views)

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Bananapill: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Rayban26: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
If Chris rock does not deny it, then it's true. Shikena

this is a very rigid statement. i dont think youve ever been even accused of rape before or general false accusation. when it comes to women saying thinks like this whether you talk or you keep silent youre seen as guilty. its dicey dealing with things like this. Even if chris wants to sue her now for this statement whats the probability that he will win? especially after what happened at the oscars?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by pasuma(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na lie joor, one of my Jamaican friends, we've been working together here in apapa for like 8 years now,told me same thing yesterday.

He said he was surprised since his 8 years in naija that people keep saying the same thing about bad luck and sleeping with married women, that in their side they only date married women especially for convinience, they don't call you up wrongly or disturb you whatsoever unlike single ladies with hopes of ruining your marriage to take over..

Fear hold me, I come remember all the married women in our office that always flock around this guy... Otilo.. chei

Taylor94:
Asking a married woman out

Shebi they said fvcking a married woman brings bad luck abi na only for Africa e dey happen

Remembered one time I toasted a married woman she didn’t even tell me she was married

I later knack her several times till she told me she was actually married

Omo the fear of badluck make me go use one liter of fuel wash my penniss

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by opparadise: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
She's doing too much, she's not even fine like Kendall Jenner.
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by seguno2: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

Shebi they said fvcking a married woman brings bad luck abi na only for Africa e dey happen

Remembered one time I toasted a married woman she didn’t even tell me she was married

He asked her out because he thought she was divorcing her husband, and retracted his invitation once she said that the divorce was a rumour.

Did you not see all that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Goodlady(f): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

It's that bad luck affecting you, Atiku and Obi.
You come here to give us lamba!
Broke boy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Edusouls(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
See walking very toxic, manipulative and anaemic skeleton a handsome and very successful man like will smith is simping on as a wife,Is everything ok with smith?
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by BadCuntry: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Will Smith is a proof that you can be a handsome man and still be a simp grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Jlow2: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Women re miserable, a man standing up for you after you were disgraced or insulted in his presence, all you could think of was to divorce him, and he lost a couple of box

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by eepeepook: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
While ghetto black Americans put God knows whatever up their asses for bigger bums, the ones who matter — those on TV every night — keep their bodies unhealthily thin to appear attractive to the masses. This big butt craze will disappear soon.

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wetin dey this woman body u fit make prick stand

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by mariovito(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
naijanaso:

It's not so bro. I think Will is a bit careful cos of his hard earned money.

At what cost?

At the cost of his soul, sanity, dignity?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by MrCuteAndLoaded: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
You see this world sha, this is the same woman that Tupac pimps anyhow. Will Smiths wife was once another man's love-vendor.

Simps will suffer mehn. I miss Tupac.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sometimes when you reject men in private, they try to embarrass you in public. I wouldn’t be talking about this if I were her. She’s just validating him. Now he’s going to come out with a think piece 🙄.

And now she looks like she has nothing better to focus on than him. I wouldn’t even answer the question if I were her and the interviewer asked.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

this is a very rigid statement. i dont think youve ever been even accused of rape before or general false accusation. when it comes to women saying thinks like this whether you talk or you keep silent youre seen as guilty. its dicey dealing with things like this. Even if chris wants to sue her now for this statement whats the probability that he will win? especially after what happened at the oscars?

Hmmm! Okay, I think you have a point there. Personally, I just thought in the line that the statement from her was just to strong for Chris rock to ignore or keep quiet over. The media are at least expecting him to react.
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Beverlyjean(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
siofra:
People were saying it, but these useless misogynistic men that are bent on calling Will Smith a simp refused to see it.

He made that tasteless "joke" to get back at her for rejecting him. It wasn't a harmless joke and Will Smith was right to slap the fool angry

You are a misandrist and u are calling men misogynist...such hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Taylor94:

🤫😕
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by babyfaceafrica: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
How did will Smith end up with this parrot? Why do good people make bad marriage choices?

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Fearlez: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by YourGFsnatcher: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
siofra:
People were saying it, but these useless misogynistic men that are bent on calling Will Smith a simp refused to see it.

He made that tasteless "joke" to get back at her for rejecting him. It wasn't a harmless joke and Will Smith was right to slap the fool angry

Two fools... one is reading this

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by georgeakins: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I wonder what these guys see in this Skelet*n.

I'll forever be appreciative to God for giving me a beauty goddess for a wife.

That woman is rich, not like an average Nigerian woman that is dependent on her husband's money to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by adecz: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
This time, na shoot Willie go shoot am❗️👐👐😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by ukaface(f): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na this woman Tupac been date?
Tor!

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by georgeakins: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

She bore him two healthy children. Both the kids are multi-millionaires. What more can a man/father ask for in life?

Really?
Are they actors too?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Rayban26: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

Hmmm! Okay, I think you have a point there. Personally, I just thought in the line that the statement from her was just to strong for Chris rock to ignore or keep quiet over. The media are at least expecting him to react.

People already even know that she just likes to sound controversial to stir up social media attention. They know shes a devil

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Rayban26: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
georgeakins:

Really?
Are they actors too?

And musicians too

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:
this woman too dey lie. God for bid. how person carry this one make am wife? will smith is inside a bottle abeg.
Will Smith don enter one chance!
grin

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by idrezee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
siofra:

why do you hate men so much, what did we ever do to you? If Will is your brother will you be proud of his marital life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by jojothaiv(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Morality aside, certain things need to be left unsaid.

More reason, I don't want to meet any celebrities, heroes or role model. Make everybody dey him dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by goody234: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

welp, who fathered those three kids dem? lolz

See your blockhead because a guy is married and has kids, does not mean he is not gay you have not got a clue what goes on out there ...Go and welp your ignorance away ..You are clueless

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by mariovito(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
siofra:

The beeyatch just denied Will calling his act
Re: Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out by omoyeni37: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Goodlady:

It's that bad luck affecting you, Atiku and Obi.
You come here to give us lamba!
Broke boy!
Bia this woman, you 👄 mouth ehn😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert / Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.