Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel (37428 Views)

"Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Chibuezem(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
This is one of the ways of indirectly inciting/inviting religious crises in Nigeria.
How bro?
Did he say we will be sending fighters to Isreal...
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Hellonearth: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Enemyofpeace: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Baba don talk him mind. If you don’t like it, carry go war front
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Cherubum and Seraphim stand with Israel
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Miracle2020: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hamas must pay for this. I wish isreal will just delete them from the earth.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Achor1111(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
I stand with Israel too.
Head slammers, Gaza no far!
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Mccullum: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Look at elderly man behaving like toddler.

A religion that stands for nothing will fall for anything, that war is political war.

Why painting to it religion war?

This is one of hedonists claiming man of God.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by nairamaniac: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fugazy2023:

We like to lie to ourselves. All Christians are in support of Israel and that's just the obvious fact Pastor adeboye is saying. Even if no one says it, it is what it is

I'm a Christian. I am not in support of Israel or Palestine.

I'm in support of PEACE and FAIRNESS.

They should trace the root causes of the provocations and resolve it from the root.

IF the root cause is that ISRAEL came back to a particular land and forcefully occupied it, because their God told them to do that, then that is very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Muslim are not apologetic about where they stand. But you see Christian will be siting on fence. We need to face reality of this dispensation. Muslim don't mind wiping you guys out. I stand with isreal.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by 11doubledee: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
MorataFC:
Try to be realistic for once, the man did the best thing, Hama is tagged terrorist and you want him to pray for a terrorist nation so that media can twist his words, if he had done that media outlets will be awash this morning that Pastor Adeboye pray for Hama, just as they twist his words when he says "Naira will be strong again" to Naira will be stronger than dollar.
It's highly probable that HAMAS they oppress christians for GAZA.

Make Dem no dey twist narrative for us ,we know their plan, churches are almost extinct in IRAN, IRAQ, EGYPT, TURKEY ETC
NO single church for Saudi
Due to religious intolerance, same as northern Nigeria.
But Muslims dey everywhere
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by magzey: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supporting War Crime is also helping a war crime ,which way again ?
it is well. grin

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Drsmartphilips: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
adeboye is not right on this,he goofed big time,he is going senile
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by magzey: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
11doubledee:

It's highly probable that HAMAS they oppress christians for GAZA.
Make Dem no dey twist narrative for us ,we know their plan, churches are almost extinct in IRAN, IRAQ, EGYPT, TURKEY ETC
NO single church for Saudi
Then go and built one now ,who stopped you , you think the first is religious ? Please dig back history and learn more about Israel and Palestine saga.

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Negroid001(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Classic example of how brainwashed religion has made people become. Even to the detriment of common sense and empathy.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Semaj77(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
mandarin:
The man of God prayed for Israel and prayed for peace. Where did he say annihilation of Hamas there. Please let's be guided. It's written in English!!

Who said he mentioned annihilation
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by bdon123(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Omokri Expresses Reservation Over RCCG’s Adeboye Praying Only For Israelis’ Peace

Updated Thursday, October 12, 2023 Popular internet personality, Reno Omokri, has pointed out that
"a greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population".

Omokri's message comes amid a viral video made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye In the video, Adeboye backed Israel in the ongoing conflict with Hamas, a Palestinian militant group which rules the Gaza Strip.
Omokri doesn't agree with Pastor Adeboye on the Israel-Hamas war.
Reacting to this post, Omokri, also a pastor, disagreed with Adeboye's standpoint. He wrote on his verified X (formerly Twitter) handle on Wednesday, October 11:
“But, sir @PastorEAAdeboye, what about our brothers and sisters in Palestine? A greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population. Half a million of them, to be precise. Doesn't the Bible, in Galatians 6:10, ask us to first show love to members of the household of faith before others? Perhaps they may feel abandoned that your message did not even mention them. “If I were a Palestinian and saw your message, I would sink into further despair. Acts 10:34 says God does not show partiality. But sir, are we not being partial when we pray for Israel and ignore Palestine? Perhaps it is an oversight.
“Sir, I have been to Palestine. I will not wish their condition on my own enemy. They are God's children, too. Don't they deserve our love and prayers and every possible non-military support we can rouse to alleviate their tremendous human suffering?”

https://www.legit.ng/world/asia/1558158-gaza-war-omokri-expresses-reservation-rccgs-adeboye-praying-israelis-peace/
God punish reno.u hav been to palestine.are there not places in nigeria without food ,water electricity? And yet na palestine u deem fit to mention their condition .
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by 11doubledee: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
magzey:

Then go and built one now ,who stopped you , you think the first is religious ? Please dig back history and learn more about Israel and Palestine saga.
I reason before I act .
I can't even in northern Nigeria let alone IRAN.
My brother be calming down,I only reacted to Adeboye's stance.
Humanity is bigger than any religion.
We should all learn to tolerate one another that's my point.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Gentlelox: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Artscollection:
Old age age don enter Whatsapp group!!!
Hamas did messed up but Israël should desist from land grabbing Period.
check d history of the war, you will know who owns the land b4 Islam terrorist conquered God's Own Judea and turn it to Islamic Caliphate.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Basiljoe: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by AlphaWolf27: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's funny that a lot of IPOB and Obidient sympathizers are condemning the Palestinians considering the fact that they are fighting for similar reasons.

Bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by alabo1: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Omokri Expresses Reservation Over RCCG’s Adeboye Praying Only For Israelis’ Peace

Updated Thursday, October 12, 2023 Popular internet personality, Reno Omokri, has pointed out that
"a greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population".

Omokri's message comes amid a viral video made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye In the video, Adeboye backed Israel in the ongoing conflict with Hamas, a Palestinian militant group which rules the Gaza Strip.
Omokri doesn't agree with Pastor Adeboye on the Israel-Hamas war.
Reacting to this post, Omokri, also a pastor, disagreed with Adeboye's standpoint. He wrote on his verified X (formerly Twitter) handle on Wednesday, October 11:
“But, sir @PastorEAAdeboye, what about our brothers and sisters in Palestine? A greater percentage of Palestinians are Christians than the Israeli population. Half a million of them, to be precise. Doesn't the Bible, in Galatians 6:10, ask us to first show love to members of the household of faith before others? Perhaps they may feel abandoned that your message did not even mention them. “If I were a Palestinian and saw your message, I would sink into further despair. Acts 10:34 says God does not show partiality. But sir, are we not being partial when we pray for Israel and ignore Palestine? Perhaps it is an oversight.
“Sir, I have been to Palestine. I will not wish their condition on my own enemy. They are God's children, too. Don't they deserve our love and prayers and every possible non-military support we can rouse to alleviate their tremendous human suffering?”

https://www.legit.ng/world/asia/1558158-gaza-war-omokri-expresses-reservation-rccgs-adeboye-praying-israelis-peace/

Thank you Reno. I wonder if these pastors don't know the Israelis are Jews and don't believe in Christ? They don't even use the New testament. They call Christ the great imposter. Of all the Abrahamic Religion Judaism of which Israel is 97 % is the only one that does not recognize him. Even Islam Does. Palestine also had christians.

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by kushercain: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
nairamaniac:

I'm a Christian. I am not in support of Israel or Palestine.

I'm in support of PEACE and FAIRNESS.

They should trace the root causes of the provocations and resolve it from the root.

IF the root cause is that ISRAEL came back to a particular land and forcefully occupied it, because their God told them to do that, then that is very wrong.

"..came back.."
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by iramure(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
God of isreal is relying on Iron dome technology for protection in isreal, Adeboye in his usual hypocritical manner is beckoning on God of Israel to perform magic with bare hands to protect isreal. Aseboye is on colos

1 Like

Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by 43Ronin: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
this one go really pain yolobar Muslim miscreants. lol
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by iramure(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Baba adeboye is on colos
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Me thinks Pst Adeboye misfired on this.

He should have simply prayed for peace instead of taking side.

Yes Hamas terrorists choose this war, but their are innocent christians and Muslims in Gaza and by extension Palestine.

Their are children and women.

At this point, Israel should ceasefire haven exerted maximum damage on Hamas terrorists who uses women and children as shield.

By the way, pastor Sir, when are you lending your voice to happenings in the country.

Are you immuned from the hunger and poverty going on in the country?.

Dollar 💰 is now above a thousand naira Sir
He didn't misfire as u said,
He made the message because Israel was the one attacked by the terrorist,
If not Israel is a superpower, every body would have been sending messages like this to them.
He said the war will end in peace for Israel, the war has already started, he didn't instigate the war.
He has to commiserate with Israel because they are the ones attacked
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by georgeakins: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I have a weird dislike for this church. Their tribalism and hypocrisy is second to none.

Go and form your own church
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by BoldBrainz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Go and form your own church

Churches are criminal enterprises and my name is not Bola Tinubu.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by Supremos: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hellonearth:

I said it earlier,this man is a mumu
That's not the best word for the man of God
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by aswani(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Supremos:
Because Hamas started the war not because Israel is a christian country.

First off, Israel is not a Christian country.

More importantly, the "war" started when the winners of World war 2 decided to settle a boatload of Jews in Palestine land out of the 3 options they identified (others were Namibia and Ethiopia).

The exact same thing being done in Palestine was what was done in apartheid South Africa as regards displacing people already living in a place for people with lighter skin and giving those lighter skin people more citizenship powers, make no mistake about that.

Let's try and understand what is happening and why it is.
Re: "RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel by sidonlook: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
How does Pastor Adeboye want the Muslims in Nigeria to feel ?
What if a Muslims clerics made a statement to support Pakistine, hope we are not bringing another people's war to our country Nigeria.
We need to be careful and mind our business sometimes.
Please do make statement capable of igniting this country.
We have enough problems on our hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch / Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.