Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room (66443 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by spiSeyi: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2023
S*x does a lot of damage than good to men even in marriage, my sexual desire is reducing drastically every day because its short-lived pleasure isn't worth the pain & agony it causes in the long, the last time I tasted p*ssy was in February 2023.
Above all, I have discovered that s*x is overrated and isn't worth the hype and attention we men give to it, self-discipline is tough but it saves and gives priceless peace, comfort, and wealth sustainability.
Samson, David, Solomon, and Most great men (CEOs, players & celebs) of our time with promising futures didn't realize their full potential because of p*ssy.
P*ssy has taken another man away just like Ataga sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by 12345baba(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Kpekus wetin we do u
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by spencekat(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Maxymilliano:
These girls don't really have the slightest ideas of what they have gotten themselves into.

From the confession video, [/b]she thinks she's on a debate stage..[b]
cheesy
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Emmychem(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Give them bald hair immediately
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by kingthreat(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Our generation is breeding a lot of Chidinmas
Please if you're knacking a runs girl, disguise as an average guy
Also, let your outside babes know that your guys are well aware of your relationship incase they want to codedly kill you. Because they can

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by olancho: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Chidimma matter never finish this one don start. It is better to carry ashawo and pay her after than carrying all these students. Girls are more deadly than boys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by opparadise: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2023
Sex for sure.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Pootle: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Shapeaso:
Food or sex? Because no be all food man dey chop but if na kpekus man must knack.

no be all kpekus man must knack....i check things clearly before diving deep into the warm hole undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Emma1Oj(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Maxymilliano kisspost=126354818:
These girls don't really have the slightest ideas of what they have gotten themselves into.

From the confession video, she thinks she's on a debate stage..
😄😄 who knows, maybe they are use to it.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by BigYash: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Children dey do bdsm. Na wah o.. Na person for still pay bride price for their head so.. Buy heaven and earth say na wedding he dey do.. The girl said,na d man raised his legs for her frnd to tie them,that part made police people burst laugh grin
The fair girl is not even remorseful.. She dey whyne body dey make speech.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
She said they had the plan to steal from him since he had refused to render help each time they needed assistance.

Entitlement mentality.

Run away from such people with acute entitlement mentality. Run run run for your life.

You will definitely notice it from their responses when ever they demand from you.

It's a good thing to help others in your own capacity but once they begin to feel so much entitled, keep them off.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by dkidd: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Chidinma vs Ataga remix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by seguno2: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Shapeaso:
Women are on revenge mission. cheesy cheesy Guys mind how you treat ladies so that they won't come for your head.

Copycats of Chidinma, or whatever that girl is called
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Patrioticman007(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Name checkers back off!

I see a Yoruba name and also Igbo name...

They cancel each other so no tribalism on this thread.

Yoruba Christians be mindful of your relationship with Igbo Christians, if not, you will continue ending up this way.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by vivalavida(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2023
These girls are criminals. Damn. What did I just listen to?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by simplyOJ(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Quite unfortunate. Man drawn and killed by s*x, while the ladies drawn and trapped by money. They both cancelled themselves out. Self-control is key.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by saysoo: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Maxymilliano:

From the confession video, she thinks she's on a debate stage..
One oga will bribe those wardens or govt official, they will put them on pardon list and boom they are free to have another sex with the oga. Africans?

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Okiton: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2023
That's how the evil man ended up
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Alsenora: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2023
Good luck to them in their mission as long as it is foolish men lacking in self control and decency they prey on...
Shapeaso:
Women are on revenge mission. cheesy cheesy Guys mind how you treat ladies so that they won't come for your head.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by seguno2: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
This matter pain me ehn. Very unfortunate situation.

I don't even know what those Ladies were thinking to have come up with such stupid idea.

It hurts me so much that the light skinned Lady has potentials; she is very eloquent, very articulate.

See the way everything has ended for her. I pity her parents. So sad.

Contentment is truly underrated

Excellent conclusion.

The girls may get a good lawyer to be sentenced on aggravated manslaughter, since the dead man seems to have contributed to his own death.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Prince0500(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Some of these club and bar owners can owe for life, and sometimes they try to take advantage of the females working for them.

But she would have reported him rather than sending him to his early grave.
She didn't even say the man owned her but that he refused to help her. Oga is it by force to help?

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Greattha: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Why don't they have their lawyers present?

See how she's just implicating herself.

RIP to the randy man who probably never heard the acronym bdsm but wanted to explore with kids.

So sad for them lil' kids...from the way she speaks, you'll know she's wayward but still just a child...heartbreaking!

But then murder is murder...no way out now ..abi is this manslaughter? Lawyers in the house...

Two/three more destinies ruined

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Available9: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Confessional statement...yet one stupid lawyer will tell them to plea not guilty...

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Newborn27(f): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Listening to this young lady's speech pierces my heart.

She's so used to all the sexcapades that she never felt ashamed narrating the shameful ordeal.

The havoc wrong use of internet had wrecked on our society is beyond control....no moral decadence again.

I weep for what our society is growing into.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by yungzed360(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2023
The moment konji begin worry u, u go say body no be firewood and sake of body no be firewood, u no go think straight again, u carry two school-girls enter lodge, them say they go tie ur leg and ur hand make u for enjoy the gbedu well, u say no problem, sotey them chook cloth inside your throat, you still no reason straight. now them don send u go the great beyond... You're a mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Afonja007: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2023
So yoruba girls with igbo girl killed a yoruba club owner Adeniyi ojo?no his my tribe's person in crime ooh na only for politics you go hear something like I go vote him because his my tribe's person

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by koolaid87: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Damn, all these small small ones don sabi do bdsm

Angel Michael, abeg
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Afonja007: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Don't mind Adeboye his looking for way to pacify easterners by joining them to condemn hamas ,he knew after the election his no more that Adeboye in the eyes of the Easterners
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by NOwazobia: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Moment of regrets.

It always comes from every wrong choice.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by NOwazobia: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Apcsupport1:
Nigerian's are always generating strange news everyday
Strange is a global thing though.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by yewit37486: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2023
koolaid87:
Damn, all these small small ones don sabi do bdsm

Angel Michael, abeg

Lmaooo, he should sound the trumpet?! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.