Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina (1362 Views)

Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Accept Fulani Dominance In Ilorin - Gazette / PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) / Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by princepeter566: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Who gave an agbadu man the right to insult his lord and personal savior

1 Like

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by MrEverest(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
I like how the emir of Illorin humbled him. See his face like mumu. He thought he could hide in Oyo state to insult the great emir, from the lineage of Othman Dan Fodio. He didn't know the emir was powerful enough to grab him like a rat from any part of Yoruba land.

This will serve as a strong warning to others and they must know their place now. He saw Igbos fighting against all these sort of things and thought he could do likewise. Igbos have the heart to stand by their words, even if heaven falls! The forefathers chose to drawn in the sea enmass in the West Indies than serve plantation owners who tried to humiliate them. Even Beyonce was so proud that she had to do a video about it! That's men with honor!!!

Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention including others since, yet they refused to renounce, accept bribe or backtrack to gain freedom. Instead, they remained insistent! But look at this one, he stayed only a few months and started denying his forefathers. Begging like a dog for mercy from his fulani masters. Same way Oladipo Diya begged and grovelled on the floor before junior Fulani officers! But the brave Tiv officer, Gideon Orkar spat in their face. He was even smiling when they came to shoot him by firing squad!

Even their forefathers too had no testosterone in them. That was why Dahomey women invaded their land, killed many and took others captive grin grin. It's indeed a generational problem cheesy cheesy

Igbos also went to war than allow their dignity trampled upon. Today, they still have their respect. They never lost any land. And they don't mind fighting again if their dignity is threatened. That's why the Fulanis still fear them covertly.

I see what happened in Lebanon years back happening in the South West in no distant time.

Spits!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by MrEverest(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
MrEverest:
I like how the emir of Illorin humbled him. See his face like mumu. He thought he could hide in Oyo state to insult the great emir, from the lineage of Othman Dan Fodio. He didn't know the emir was powerful enough to grab him like a rat from any part of Yoruba land.

This will serve as a strong warning to others and they must know their place now. He saw Igbos fighting against all these sort of things and thought he could do likewise. Igbos have the heart to stand by their words, even if heaven falls! The forefathers chose to drawn in the sea enmass in the West Indies than serve plantation owners who tried to humiliate them. Even Beyonce was so proud that she had to do a video about it! That's men with honor!!!

Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention including others since, yet they refused to renounce, accept bribe or backtrack to gain freedom. Instead, they remained insistent! But look at this one, he stayed only a few months and started denying his forefathers. Begging like a dog for mercy from his fulani masters. Same way Oladipo Diya begged and grovelled on the floor before junior Fulani officers! But the brave Tiv officer, Gideon Orkar spat in their face. He was even smiling when they came to shoot him by firing squad!

Even their forefathers too had no testosterone in them. That was why Dahomey women invaded their land, killed many and took others captive grin grin. It's indeed a generational problem cheesy cheesy

Igbos also went to war than allow their dignity trampled upon. Today, they still have their respect. They never lost any land. And they don't mind fighting again if their dignity is threatened. That's why the Fulanis still fear them covertly.

I see what happened in Lebanon years back happening in the South West in no distant time.

Spits!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by MrEverest(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Even the way wOle Soyinka was silenced spoke volumes! Since they humiliated him, he hasn't said anything again.

If this happened in Igboland or to an Igbo man, I can assure you, there would be an uproar and millions of other Igbos will drag the emir. But what you get is silence from the accomodators grin grin

They've been psychologically conquered already while the physical one is ongoing. Only yesterday, Hausa Muslims that were praying descended on a Yoruba Keke driver and almost lynched him to death. What was his crime? He only asked them to give way so he could pass embarassed embarassed

Minime10:

This Fulani systematic/subtle conquest of the yoruba's is becoming clearer by the day😎

2 Likes

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by MrEverest(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
princeade86:
We need Israel here in Nigeria

You don't need Israel. Jews are men like you. The only difference is lack of bravery and entrenched cowardice. Even in Nigeria today, this can't happen to Igbos or Ijaws without severe consequences. Emir of Illorin would have been trending by now on Twitter, Facebook etc. and millions would drag him ruthlessly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by emmanuelbrown26: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Zonefree:

If not for the high population of other tribes residing in Yorubaland, Fulani for don complete the conquest long time ago.
That's just their only saviour, if not other tribes in d West, Fulani would hv colonized d whole of Yoruba state without shooting any gunshot.

2 Likes

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by emmanuelbrown26: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Occurstaem:
I am beginning to agree with Uwazuruike's statement going by what I've seen his people exhibited on this thread.
We hear u

2 Likes

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Occurstaem:
I am beginning to agree with Uwazuruike's statement going by what I've seen his people exhibited on this thread.
grin

1 Like

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by FODA(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
We Yorubas are one
Ibo people want to divide us
Nothing like Yoruba Muslim and Christian

Yan yan yan yan
I am a Yoruba christian sir.

2 Likes

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Goodday90:
but the Yorubas Muslims are more concerned about Igbo people than Fulani that are slowing taking over their lands
Me think they are cursed

Well and over cursed
Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by emmanuelbrown26: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
MrEverest:

Spits!
U just Wan Mak Yorubas commit suicide with this ur historical letter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by emmanuelbrown26: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
MrEverest:

You don't need Israel. Jews are men like you. The only difference is lack of bravery and entrenched cowardice. Even in Nigeria today, this can't happen to Igbos or Ijaws without severe consequences. Emir of Illorin would have been trending by now on Twitter, Facebook etc. and millions would drag him ruthlessly!
I keep saying it that if not igbos and some SS, Hausa would hv swallowed d rest of d country.

2 Likes

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
The South wasted waste of brown roof dirty region are cowards, imagine loosing a state to the Fulani caliphate and none of their people are saying anything not even thief'Nubu TUFIAKWA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by EmirofAfonjaz: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Slave is lamenting.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ASAPFERG:
Peoples gazette lol grin

unto the next thread jor

1 Like

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by Sergio103(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin
Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by EmirofAfonjaz: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hungry idiots that want to form freedom fighter..

Even Asari is not foolish as this cheesy

How can Yoruba be wanting freedom, when they are loyal and comfortable as worthless servants to the Fulani?

SeunOsewaIsDiot:
The South wasted waste of brown roof dirty region are cowards, imagine loosing a state to the Fulani caliphate and none of their people are saying anything not even thief'Nubu TUFIAKWA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by 2elliot: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I keep saying it that if not igbos and some SS, Hausa would hv swallowed d rest of d country.
If not for the igbos and Ijaws, dem for don swallow middle belt, SW and the rest of the south south by now. Na God dey save us sey him put the great igbos for here if not we for hear am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2023
2elliot:
If not for the igbos and Ijaws, dem for don swallow middle belt, SW and the rest of the south south by now. Na God dey save us sey him put the great igbos for here if not we for hear am.

Gbam, the yorubas no know wetin the great Igbo people dey help them defend in this country. If not for the Igbos, the Fulani caliphate terrorists for don swallowed them tey tey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by Chibuzoc(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2023
grin
Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2023
The Yoruba mods just dey hide this thread anyhow since yesterday, I must dey find am anywhere they hide it and bring it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by BiafraAburi: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Mumu, Hausa have been swallowed. You mean to say fulani.
Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by BiafraAburi: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2023
GeneralPula:
Mtchew..
As a fulani terrorist, this is all you have to say here. Pula terrorist.
Re: Imprisoned Isese Priest Forced To Renounce Yoruba Tradition,accept Fulani Domina by emmanuelbrown26: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Mumu, Hausa have been swallowed. You mean to say fulani.
Politically, both share same view and opinion. So politically I will say hausas would hv swallowed d rest if not igbos and some south south, who swallowed Yorubas in Kwara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali's New Democracy / Funsho Williams A Man Of Few Words / Yar'adua Drops Nuhu Ribadu As Igp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.