Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate (43656 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by ruggedtimi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh!

1 In Islams religious book called the quoran,
Palestine is not mentioned once in the quoran?

If the land belongs to Palestine it would be mentioned in the quoran cheesy

Unlike Israel that is mentioned many times by God in the Bible.
AND
Unlike Israel mentioned many times by allah in the Quoran.

2 The God of the Bible states clearly the land belongs to Jews.

Gen 15:18 KJV
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying,
Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Again allah too in the quoran states that the land belongs to the Jews

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people!
Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets,
and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.
Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo!
we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So with both God & allah saying the land belongs to the jews, why is islam calling for the destruction of Israel?

allah is still God
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
phorget:
I want to start farming in Gaza, Israel should just help me level ground.
grin shocked
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by speaktome(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bebless:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

You are a scammer with more than 10 monickers in Nairaland
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by IbileIfe: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
But why una first go bomb Israel ?

How can you start a fight you know you can’t finish

Busybody no good, most times before you start a journey think about it very well

Palestines just be like Tinubu wey rush carry microphone say subsidy is over

Today subsidy is fighting back like Israel

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by salem1996: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
lexy2014:

U are confident in your ignorance
Na you even get time deh remind am how ignorant he deh...

Just leave am make him deh do emotional script for there by the time e finish, then remind am to go study Geography and History.

Someone said Isreal is yet to NUKE Gaza after six days...
See how dull and shallow some people in this forum can be. Simple word NUKE, he don't know but can use it anyhow
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Bright4luv3000: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bebless:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Na ogun go kill you and your family if you don stop begging and look for a job
Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by ORIAYO70(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

Busybody no good, most times before you start a journey think about it very well

I agreed with you on that subsidy issue... Is really fighting back

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by prophetfire: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

grin grin grin. We all know who's getting fvvcked now.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Autobiography: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bleep ur father

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by omenziate(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is an afterthought by Israel because the world is concerned that they are killing civilians.

This is a testament to what the world can do to save lives of innocent people on both sides. Isreal has been accused of genocide and this effort is the way Isreal is adjusting. It's a good step by Israel but it is not enough and it came late. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Oga Shut up, u maniacal jihadist
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by cjudy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
almarthins:

Calm down!
A time will comw when Israelis will be killed in their own land and no America will come to save them. The man of sin(the anti Christ ) will ensure that the land is wiped out, and remnant will be hiding from neighbouring countries.

What you re seeing now is called "setting the stage"
For an event to come. The enemies of Israel will have their time again.
Until then enjoy your tears in peace.

When innocent children, women and men were murdered in cold blood, it was then a free gift right? They’re not human being because they’re not Muslim. You rejoice and praise Hama. Now reverse is the case you’re crying. Let me tell you, this is just the beginning, by this time next week, your head slamming mates in Gaza will be 30ft below the earth. Next time tell them to look for trouble. You self can see vengeance by booking available flight to join them and fight.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by FreeStuffsNG: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
omenziate:

Oga Shut up, u maniacal jihadist
Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by gfelo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
They thought Russia will come assist them

Taylor94:

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by FxMasterz: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Oneday, Israel will pay for her crimes in the Middle-East and the turmoil it has caused there since 1948.

In your dreams.

According to Bible Prophecy, Israel has come to stay. They cannot be rooted out again forever. Watch out as the Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem. That's another Bible Prophecy about to fulfil.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by omenziate(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Mynd44 nlfpmod

Crase Dey ur head , look at a foundation tribalist well known here.
Na Gid go punish your generation. If e too pain you, enter plane to Gaza to fight for your useless Muslim brothers .
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Morbeta11(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Go collect your virgins....

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by FreeStuffsNG: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
omenziate:

Crase Dey ur head , look at a foundation tribalist well known here.
Na Gid go punish your generation. If e too pain you, enter plane to Gaza to fight for your useless Muslim brothers .

mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by zinaunreal(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Imagine this people o. You entered a country using palestine passport and now you are telling them to leave their own land. Imagine of they tried it in Nigeria. Werey. Na God go punish you. You will never have peace on that land till you do what is right
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Boo3nity(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Sore loser.
Cry on.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Sunnyski: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

You go fvck until your d*ck fall
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by bdon123(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh!

1 In Islams religious book called the quoran,
Palestine is not mentioned once in the quoran?

If the land belongs to Palestine it would be mentioned in the quoran cheesy

Unlike Israel that is mentioned many times by God in the Bible.
AND
Unlike Israel mentioned many times by allah in the Quoran.

2 The God of the Bible states clearly the land belongs to Jews.

Gen 15:18 KJV
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying,
Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Again allah too in the quoran states that the land belongs to the Jews

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people!
Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets,
and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.
Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo!
we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So with both God & allah saying the land belongs to the jews, why is islam calling for the destruction of Israel?

Can u base ur opinion outside d bible.It really irritates me wen i hear all this comments abt israel blessed by God.Notwitstanding,i support d bombing of gaza as d hamas guys attacked n killed innocent kids n women .
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by omenziate(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
mynd44 nlfpmod

Cry you blood sucking mohammedian demon.

Same fate awaits you tribalist.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Emanodimo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
The fact herein both Israel & Palestine shared same similar history. Palestine should be granted an independent status as a State and Israel should be granted Gaza strip for security reason. Jerusalem can't continue to be under special status. Historically, Jerusalem belong to Israel hence be granted to Israel. That the Middle East were conquered territories by Islamic empire then doesn't confine Jerusalem to be a no man's land.

With regards to religion & tribe or sacred areas, Christian, Jews or others in Palestine should return to Israel. Arabs & Muslims should return to Palestine. The sacred sites, mosque and church in both should be open for visit under bilateral agreement.

Both sides have spies in their State that infiltrate each other under the guise of religion and tribes.

The plan to wipe out Israel from their midst is more of religion than a political factor.

Palestine should be accorded strength from both Arabs & UN to maintain peace.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Bubu4Sea: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
bdon123:

Can u base ur opinion outside d bible.It really irritates me wen i hear all this comments abt israel blessed by God.Notwitstanding,i support d bombing of gaza as d hamas guys attacked n killed innocent kids n women .

The quoran does not recognize palestine and even The quoran confirms the land belongs to the Jews.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by creativehubb: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Civilized people, Israel is targeting Hamas terrorists organization, despite the fact that Palestinian people supported Hamas terrorists attacks on isreali innocent people, Israel is targeting only Hamas. God bless Israel and all civilized people of the world. There is a war between civilized people and barbarians.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by omenziate(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
mpire:

Your tears are sweeeeeet. Israel is Fvcking your brothers and passing in their mouth.

How's that piss in your mouth tasting retard? Religion of pisssssss

Now drink the piss you went looking for.

Fvck you and your generation, My condolences to the unfortunate girl that ever ends up with you; she'll end up a widow within months.

Lemme remind you how this is gonna end too.... grin

So we are expecting a minimum of 33k Palestinians/Hamas in the ground by my calculation.

It should be higher though . Minimum 50k so that those retarded Muslims will calm down . Useless pissful religion
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Lovenorth: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shinjawest:

Enemies of Christians that kidnapped Christian girls,kill Deborah want us to support them grin..

No way

God bless Israel
It's not the killers of the slave of our God that would tell us what to do, we don't need your advice
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by NOwazobia: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Lol propaganda flying in left right center. Media trying to pain israel the Saint. If you also follow media reports, you'll notice its bias
Either divides have their bias.

Al Jazeera is skewed towards Palestine and Hamas, while western medias are skewed towards Israel.

I followed multiple accounts on Twitter regarding this war, and non of the accounts are neutral. Some are skewed to Hamas, some are skewed to Israel.

So, what I do is to read stories from all the accounts to come to my own conclusion.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Johncuppa(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

🤣
Bros, be calming down.
If I just enter Nairaland and I no see your post I no dey stay glue to that post.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Roseey0(f): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's easy to say Isreal should stop now, but if na you ,you go gree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder / Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.