Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl (2082 Views)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Discovery4today: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ2eKbIRrIU?si=STMz5bBEEoyT4dj1
Don’t approach me if you don’t own an iPhone 15 Pro Max and a Benz — Local girl tells men
You

Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sigh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Shapeaso: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Oh what a lazy youth!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Discovery4today: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
advanceDNA:
Sigh!!
Lol
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Day169: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hehehe..
.. but how possible can that be when you're looking like a 'Sagem' phone and a ''Lada'' car? grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Paraman: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
See the kin area she dey live
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Discovery4today: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Day169:
Hehehe..
.. but how possible can that be when you're looking like a 'Sagem' phone and a ''Lada'' car? grin
Take it easy lol
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by saviourGeorge: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Local girl
No level
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Discovery4today: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Paraman:
See the kin area she dey live
Una wan Kill this girl oo
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Fahvvy: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Where is that dude that opened a thread with the caption, "the hypocrisy of men", please your attention is needed undecided...

But I'm happy for her sha grin...
That's her standard and if you don't meet that standard, stay clear grin...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lol😂
Mgbeke wey dey form porshe
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by ednut1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
When dem use her for rituals now. She go wise
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Brandiebird: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Youth is doing her so she’s forgiven
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Greystone: 12:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Once upon a time one innocent fowl or goat was slaughtered by her parents for her Naming ceremony/ child dedication…. If only they could have seen the future, them for no waste their money…

Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Zonefree(m): 12:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Shapeaso:
Oh what a lazy youth!
To call that spirogyra a lazy youth is a big insult to individuals like Jennyclay, Iyaebe, and Goodlady.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Discovery4today: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2023
ednut1:
When dem use her for rituals now. She go wise
Lol
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Discovery4today: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2023
Zonefree:

To call that spirogyra a lazy youth is a big insult to individuals like Jennyclay, Iyaebe, and Goodlady.
Hmm
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by Dikastan: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2023
Girls always trending for stupid things
Re: Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl by MuMuOnBail: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa ooo

Men have real suffered in this part of the world cry

This girl that my house cook look more classy than her is giving men conditions angry

I blame those stupid India men on facebook who are sending her the pics of their short penis.
Now she is feeling funky.

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! / What Do You Think About Hausa Girls ? (ba Shiga / No Entry By Order) / Love Our Weakest Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.