Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer (8928 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Nobody Wants To Approach Me Because I Am The 'oga', Can I Still Find A Husband / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by JoshuaDoku: 7:45am On May 23, 2022
A beautiful Nigerian police identified as Osima E Elo has taken to social media to urge men not to be afraid of her.

According to her, most men have been running away from her because of her profession but she needs a husband to be with.

The officer who shared her plea on Facebook shared a photo of herself while sitting in her car wearing her seat belt.

For interested persons, follow the link below and drop your particulars or slide into her DM for more conversations...

https://allgistroom.com/i-seriously-need-a-husband-dont-be-afraid-to-approach-me-female-police-officer-to-men/

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by rickpat(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2022
this lady is cute...maybe your character as a police officer is the issue....some men find uniform women attractive...just be yourself... surely you will get a man...a sensible man will see through your profession/looks and see your through personality

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by gasparpisciotta: 7:57am On May 23, 2022
Police officers are humans like us, no fear them.

My Adamawa female officer with big yansh....I hail you and pray for God’s protection over you anywhere dem post you.

She took care of me like her son in the day and treats me like a husband anytime in the other room.

If police woman love you, you can do no wrong.

15 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Boogyman557: 7:59am On May 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool most of dis police woman dem de get BIG YANNSH but na der CHARACTER be the MATAYANCE!

I hope sey u no go fight ur husband if u eventually get one...

Make sure sey u kip ur KALA well during small QUARREL with ur husband!

No be sey small QUARREL u go carry KALA take BLAST ur husband BLOKOS!

police women no EASY to handle ooo

If u know sey, U no be HARD MAN or GUY, leave police women alone!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

15 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by walkingshadow911: 8:02am On May 23, 2022
what happened to sliding into somebody's son dm and tell him you like him. of course, it's not a crime

if 100s of guyz rush to your dm now, would you marry all of them, hell no. You only be wasting their precious time.

this stupid cruises by all these evening news papers should stop pls....

stop calling for competition, men are the price

21 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Rastaramsey(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2022
Husband don dey toast you already...
Na you just never see your choice....

Hope say you get better behavior...

No be say you go just carry gun outside after one small fight...

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by walkingshadow911: 8:04am On May 23, 2022
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by BigRocky: 9:41am On May 23, 2022
Lol
Una never see anything grin

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2022
She's cute but police na police wink

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by r4bbit: 10:17am On May 23, 2022
the problem is not "people are afraid of the police". the real problem is "people don't like the police"

7 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by fourboys: 10:45am On May 23, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by beautyhd: 10:48am On May 23, 2022
Your husband will locate you beautiful lady.

Don’t settle for less

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Desusi: 10:49am On May 23, 2022
Policewomen are OK,but police as a job leaves much to ponder about.They are unpredictable. Moreover, your wife could be posted beyond your reach,some body will be servicing her for you.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by IsellSmartTvs: 11:31am On May 23, 2022
Imagine been investigated by other police officers,cus u are dating one of their colleagues.
I can always relate,u are always a suspect anytime her popo instincts talks to her that u are dating her cus of her money.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by zedegit: 11:58am On May 23, 2022
She said boyfriend but werey bloggers change am to husband.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Kingcalls: 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
Woman alone na problem already, e come b policewoman .... once u argue with am, na detaining straight.... u go b presido for cell

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by zedegit: 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
It's a risk I am not willing to take because you can be a target in the case of revenge or she might be targeted.

Security operatives are at high risk these days due to insecurity which Buhari couldn't tackle.

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Konjiboii: 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
It's not by cute, can she cook will she honor the husband and treat him as the head of the home? If yes then good luck to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Kenturkey048(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Police officers are humans like us, no fear them.

My Adamawa female officer with big yansh....I hail you and pray for God’s protection over you anywhere dem post you.

She took care of me like her son in the day and treats me like a husband anytime in the other room.

If police woman love you, you can do no wrong.

People are not scared of police ..na natural hatred people get for police.

3 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Bankowner: 12:16pm On May 23, 2022
Op this is debunked news na!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2022
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by tiswell(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2022
nairaland resident feminists left the group chat

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Hannover(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2022
JoshuaDoku:
A beautiful Nigerian police identified as Osima E Elo has taken to social media to urge men not to be afraid of her.

According to her, most men have been running away from her because of her profession but she needs a husband to be with.

The officer who shared her plea on Facebook shared a photo of herself while sitting in her car wearing her seat belt.

For interested persons, follow the link below and drop your particulars or slide into her DM for more conversations...

https://allgistroom.com/i-seriously-need-a-husband-dont-be-afraid-to-approach-me-female-police-officer-to-men/

Abeg link me to her. I am very interested
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by gonkin(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2022
Bankowner:
Op this is debunked news na!

The date was even last year

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by tiswell(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2022
walkingshadow911:
what happened to sliding into somebody's son dm and tell him you like him. of course, it's not a crime

if 100s of guyz rush to your dm now, would you marry all of them, hell no. You only be wasting their precious time.

this stupid cruises by all these evening news papers should stop pls....

stop calling for competition, men are the price
TRP overdose!

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool most of dis police woman dem de get BIG YANNSH but na der CHARACTER be the MATAYANCE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

grin

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2022
if men dont want to approach a seemingly good looking babe, best question her character as something is "seriously" wrong with her... unless you people believe she walks around with her police uniform on, 24hs a day, 365days a yr!

as for her saying that she "seriously" needs a man, kai... that is a RED FLAG right there!
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Parkflash(f): 5:26pm On May 23, 2022
I remember when I was small I went to spend my holidays with my aunt and her hubby in the barracks, their neighbours wife was the soldier while the man teaches in one primary school. I remember one weekend she stayed out late and he locked her outside, she slept at our house that night, the next morning if you see the way she was kneeling and begging him ehn...
So seriously, guys shouldn't avoid her, it's just a profession and I don't think it would make her disrespectful to her husband or anything like that
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Adekunle66(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This Guy funny die

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by obinna58(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2022
Parkflash:
I remember when I was small I went to spend my holidays with my aunt and her hubby in the barracks, their neighbours wife was the soldier while the man teaches in one primary school. I remember one weekend she stayed out late and he locked her outside, she slept at our house that night, the next morning if you see the way she was kneeling and begging him ehn...
So seriously, guys shouldn't avoid her, it's just a profession and I don't think it would make her disrespectful to her husband or anything like that
Stop writing nonsense
Re: I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer by Emma2Seconds: 7:43pm On May 23, 2022
Which side are you living

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos) / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.