Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu (19624 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Tinubu can no longer perform.
b4 nko, but I wonder if there's anything wrong with the Nigerian citizen this time around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by CloudTrees(f): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If Christianity were indeed what you claim, then there wouldn't exist any differentiations between that which is linked to Christians and that which is not, would there? It is all political and nothing else. undecided
So you mean Christianity is a lie?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
So you mean Christianity is a lie?
Is anything political true? undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/12/weve-brought-politics-into-religion-oluremi-tinubu-laments/
When your stupid husband hired people to act as Bishops, you were not informed?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Finestgurlie(f): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:

I'm no fan of APC or Tinubu

Just be careful how you say things here biko
Hahahahaha
we take no prisoners
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by jayAjoku(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 gaslighting 101 no be una dey do am pass ? 🙏🏿🤣
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by danhans(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
You have forgotten 2015 abi?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kossyso: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Christians have been on the sidelines for long. It's high time we stepped in.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by CloudTrees(f): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is anything political true? undecided
I don't know and that is why I am asking you.
Do you say Christianity is a lie?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
I don't know and that is why I am asking you. Do you say Christianity is a lie?
Christianity is a religion, like every other religion out there, established by men as a tool for the political purpose of gathering power, wealth, and control over the lives of people. What makes you think that somehow Christianity can be associated with that which is true? undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Dittodat: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN started the whole religious war in Politics. Sad and pathetic.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by themanderon: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Apc brought religion into politics. During Obasanjo and Yar adua eras we never knew there was religion in politics. Those devil's in Apc made us see the colour of our religions and tribes.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Allisgud: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
See this one after u people rented fake bishop u want them to behave well now
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Believeintruth: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yes daddy comes to mind. Smh. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Oga stop all this childish stuff abeg. How did Yes daddy enter into this. What about Imams that tell people to vote for Muslims and not vote for non-muslims.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by CloudTrees(f): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christianity is a religion, like every other religion out there, established by men as a tool for the political purpose of gathering power, wealth, and control over the lives of people. What makes you think that somehow Christianity can be associated with that which is true? undecided
So this is established as your opinion about Christianity?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Bighead95(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Can anyone please explain to me why Muslims put there holly MAT on the main road to pray when the holy mosque is filled up basically on Friday .....

As a result of This it causes massive holdup

na question I ask oo
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Gentlevip: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
We no elect you. Ma

Where is the papa we elected

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Cantonese: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roger3D:
And yet the so called Christians have the worst record when it comes to love for humanity. European Christians committed terrible atrocities and crimes against humanity all over the globe especially on the African continent. You guys are no different from the Islamics you point fingers at

And the ones who use the word “slaughter” to describe their vicious killings of humans all over the world, in the name of religion, have the best records of love for humanity?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Charly68: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
There is politics wherever human beings gather in life
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by TheClassic1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
too much noise

just be happy israel don shift our focus from una failure

make dem level hamas make we face una failure again
this one don dey on colos again abeg make dem pack am go psychaitric hospital make dem tripple the injections for am jawe onyioshi
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by israelmao(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
All this should begin from you and your husband who rigged and still oppressing the needy and poor with harsh policies.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Seriously

This is just the beginning.....even the devil will preach about Righteous .....

When your husband used Religion to win a double Muslim Muslim ticket in Politics, where was she

A Pastor that couldn't advice his Husband because of selfish interest and greed for power, to have a Christian Vice President whether he fails or not in the election is who is coming to advice who and who about Religion and Politics ??

That family don't have any moral to preach good on people .....zero morals

Wolves in sheep clothing ....lols
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Emekaonline: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Oluremi should be telling her husband this because it's on record that Tinubu ran the most religiously and ethnically divisive campaign ever witnessed in the history of this Nation

We are talking about a certified certificate forger, a notorious narcotics drug trafficker who ran a same faith ticket in a religiously diverse nation like Nigeria, hired fake pastors and clergymen to give a false impression of Christian endorsement.

Tell that to Yes daddy
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by biina: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Says the woman whose kids are living in the US undecided
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Beuberry(f): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
tamonokare:
My Christian friend did Thanksgiving in his church for surviving a ghastly accident that took the lives of two of our friends. He said " I have come to return the glory to Jesus for saving my life. Two of my friends died in the accident but Jesus saved me. Thank you Jesus " . I left the church and since then I don't pick his calls.

Christians rejoice when they watch Israeli soldiers killing Palestinians simply because of religion.

Muslims rejoice when they watch Palestinian soldiers killing Israelites simply because of religion

Non religious people like us rejoice when there's peace.
For your mind now you ll say you v brain.
Don't you know it's cos Christians are checkmating muslims that's why you are still having freedom in this world?
If you are harassed, won't you do self defense?
How come you do that?
Shebi you live peace?
You for allow the harassment to continue.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by stuffs2002: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
The Pandora criminal called Giringori Obi brought his religious bitterness to politics.

A man of fake identity, several stolen identities, unintelligent, Yes dady criminal
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by stuffs2002: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
Christianity is indeed different,
it's a way of life that encourages peace and love
Those virtues must be extended to everyone, regardless of their religion and social background.

Is not the bitter, hateful IPOB Giringori Obi not a Christian anymore?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Rayban26: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:

This is wrong
that's a mother and a first Lady. Becareful

Keep quiet please. A fake pastor who dosent practice what she preaches has no right to teach any body morals. And she is no first lady

Nigerians didnt vote her and her criminal husband
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by DECLAN2015(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roger3D:
And yet the so called Christians have the worst record when it comes to love for humanity. European Christians committed terrible atrocities and crimes against humanity all over the globe especially on the African continent. You guys are no different from the Islamics you point fingers at

Christian as reformed
But islam continue their terrorist way..and refused to reformed
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by NOwazobia: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
She is very hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by MirrorofChrist: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmm! That would only be for religious people.
But Christianity is a lifestyle
tamonokare:
My Christian friend did Thanksgiving in his church for surviving a ghastly accident that took the lives of two of our friends. He said " I have come to return the glory to Jesus for saving my life. Two of my friends died in the accident but Jesus saved me. Thank you Jesus " . I left the church and since then I don't pick his calls.

Christians rejoice when they watch Israeli soldiers killing Palestinians simply because of religion.

Muslims rejoice when they watch Palestinian soldiers killing Israelites simply because of religion

Non religious people like us rejoice when there's peace.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Rotty32: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Want to put yourself in trouble (quote author=CloudTrees post=126365353]
This is wrong
that's a mother and a first Lady. Becareful [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Justice Ademola, Wife Collected N597m Bribe - FG / Kwara APC Faction Writes INEC For Withdrawal Of Candidates' List / Fayose In Fresh Trouble For Alleged Diversion Of N8.877bn Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.