Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu (19577 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by TijaniAbu: 6:00am On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Tell your husband to 1st introduce himself to Nigerians...
Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Primary school:
Secondary School:
Year of Graduation:

She should tell her husband to also list his known and unknown wives, concubines and children, apportioned to who gave birth to them so Nigerians can know who is who in those guzzling our commonwealth

She and her husband have directly imposed themselves in elective public office for so long that an encyclopaedic code of conduct asset declaration of their sudden rise from waste to untold wealth should be published on the National and Continental and Global Newspapers and Television Stations.

Otherwise, Mama don't preach because everybody knows that Papa is a preying thief of the streets
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by TijaniAbu: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2023
CloudTrees:

This is wrong
that's a mother and a first Lady. Becareful

A mother? Remi wey no born pikin? Very unwholesome so called marriage

She was speaking to her witches coven WOWICAN - the meaning of WICCAN is WITCH, let Google befriend Nigerians, please.

For the first time in the presidential history of Nigeria, association of witches has the audacity to openly meet at the nations highest seat and even issued press release.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by orisa37: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2023
GOD BLESS OUR QCFR, QUEEN COUNSEL OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. SHE IS A LEGISLATOR PLENIPOTENTIARY.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by MirrorofChrist: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Rayban26:

You're talking like as if she is the victim or in a disadvantaged position here. You're not making sense. So called first lady that is using title as a pastor to cover up her criminal activities is talking about fear of God are you okay?

Ask yourself why RCCG is under scrutiny like never before compared to other churches

It's as if you didn't read my post very well, but tho, what do you expect her to do?
If you're the one what will you do? Hope your own won't be more than worst?

There are some situations in this life that we may be judging from afar because we don't really know what they are doing there. Let me ask you, have you led before?

If you have, you should understand me right.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Raf4: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
tamonokare:
My Christian friend did Thanksgiving in his church for surviving a ghastly accident that took the lives of two of our friends. He said " I have come to return the glory to Jesus for saving my life. Two of my friends died in the accident but Jesus saved me. Thank you Jesus " . I left the church and since then I don't pick his calls.

Christians rejoice when they watch Israeli soldiers killing Palestinians simply because of religion.

Muslims rejoice when they watch Palestinian soldiers killing Israelites simply because of religion

Non religious people like us rejoice when there's peace.

See below how this Christian tried to justify killing muslims.

But you non religious live your lives criticising, attacking and condemning other people's religion/faith, especially Christianity. Whereas, you have nothing meaningful to contribute to humanity except confusions, chaos and abominable activities eg LGBTQ, transgender, transnonsense etc
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Rayban26: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
MirrorofChrist:

It's as if you didn't read my post very well, but tho, what do you expect her to do?
If you're the one what will you do? Hope your own won't be more than worst?

There are some situations in this life that we may be judging from afar because we don't really know what they are doing there. Let me ask you, have you led before?

If you have, you should understand me right.

I read your comment very well. The devils advocate you're playing is not working or you just dont know your Nigerian politicians very well. I'm just letting you know. EOD.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by tamonokare: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Raf4:

But you non religious live your lives criticising, attacking and condemning other people's religion/faith, especially Christianity. Whereas, you have nothing meaningful to contribute to humanity except confusions, chaos and abominable activities eg LGBTQ, transgender, transnonsense etc
No it's you Christians that live your lives walking with your umbrella and bags from place to place looking for who to tell your fairy tales and Israel history to.
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by MirrorofChrist: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Rayban26:

I read your comment very well. The devils advocate you're playing is not working or you just dont know your Nigerian politicians very well. I'm just letting you know. EOD.

I wasn't siding, you should note that;

Just answer this 2 questions;

1. If you're the one what will you do?
2. What do you expect her to do in such a situation?
Re: Christianity Is A Religion Of Love, We'll Lead With Fear Of God - Oluremi Tinubu by Raf4: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
tamonokare:

No it's you Christians that live your lives walking with your umbrella and bags from place to place looking for who to tell your fairy tales and Israel history to.

So, how is this your problem? Marketers do same, likewise politicians, entertainers, and many professionals. It's peaceful interactions that may be accepted or rejected without any compulsion.
The question is what have you done or doing to benefit humanity?
No one asks you what others are doing or not doing. Bunch of toxic noise makers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Risked My Life To Abuja For Osun’s Sake, Says Adeleke / Leo Ogor Threatens To Commit Suicide Over Chairmanship Candidate / Despite Court Order Directing Hon. Dagogo's Release, Rivers Govt Keeps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.